Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Shiloh wants plots! |: Give them to him.  (Read 476 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Shiloh wants plots! |: Give them to him.
« on: November 17, 2011, 11:35:28 am »
Yup! 8D I wanna get my Pilot, Shiloh, some more plots and threads and get him interacting more with other characters. Lawd knows the boy needs the socialization.

He needs friends, enemies, rivalries, the works! <3 I'd really like to get him some more buddies. He's actually very lonely, as his only current friends are Candidates, and he can't really spend much time in the ATC. xD Pilot and/or citizen buddies would be sweet!

He is a bit of a difficult character as far as that goes but I am more than willing to plot and help. But basically, the key is: don't make him feel stupid and treat him like an adult. <3 The barriers he throws up can be broken down! It just takes a little work. And then you have a tank for life. |:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Shiloh wants plots! |: Give them to him.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 07:08:06 pm »
I would love to do a plot with him.  I have a Pilot that would be great for this.  No idea what the plot would be, though. xD

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 12:43:53 am »
We should do a thread then! 8D

I'm flexible. ^^ Shiloh only became a Pilot a couple months ago so he's a fairly new Pilot himself. They could be on a mission together, run into each other at a mall...anything, really! xD Didja have any thoughts? They also would have been candidates together, though I have no idea how well they would have known each other or how much they would have interacted. ^^ Shiloh is pretty standoffish and rawr. But yeah! What say you?

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 10:59:55 am »
Hm, they could always be partners for their first mission since they are both new pilots.  ^^ I'm thinking that the two of them had talked a little bit as candidates, but not a lot.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 03:32:35 pm »
Sounds great to me! 8D

Would you like to start the thread? I would offer but I have to go to work. xD;

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 08:32:14 pm »
I shall start it but I can't today.  I have to go to sleep. xD I will tomorrow, though. ^^

EDIT: Blah, bad Yumichi.  I promise I will have the post up tonight.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal