Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A wild newbie appears!  (Read 305 times)

Lielac

A wild newbie appears!
« on: October 16, 2013, 02:15:10 pm »
... wait, I've used that subject line within the past week. EH WHATEVER.

Yo, I'm Lielac! 17, massive sci-fi (and fantasy, but RotE is the one that really caught my eye, not SotE) fangeek, and I found this place via Rhi-Rhi having one of those little image blocky links in her signature on RPG-Directory, clicking, and going "It's SotE but sci-fi SUDDENLY INTERESTED". So... yeah. Hi!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: A wild newbie appears!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 12:21:47 am »
Ahhh! I knew I recognized you! 8D

Welcome to RotE! Glad you found the blocky linky thing and huzzah for sci-fi! We should totally thread, too! ;D I got some Edani that I'd love to toss Izzy's way!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Lielac

Re: A wild newbie appears!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 12:27:27 am »
Huzzahhhh!

My joints are telling me that it is time to stop working on D&D stuff and go the [bleep] to sleep, but Izzy will be wandering around Edanith whenever I wake up and I'm totally willing to thread then.

Oh, and I was reading the Libra page, and it mentions Mars and Saturn and I am quite certain that the only planetary name shared with our solar system is Earth, so... yeah. Mars = Edanith takes about half a second of thought (COUGH RED ROCK COUGH), but Saturn has been renamed to...? XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal