Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Howdy-doo!  (Read 342 times)

Safe-as-houses

Howdy-doo!
« on: July 31, 2013, 11:09:00 am »
Hello, everyone! My name is safe-as-houses because houses are safe and I am also safe and therefore I am safe as houses. Anywho, I'm relatively new to this whole role playing thing. Well, completely new. I'm completely new to this whole Roleplaying thing. But I thought I'd say hello. Hello.

Paradox

Re: Howdy-doo!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 12:05:44 pm »
That's an interesting forum name . xD

Hi there! I'm Shark! and Shark! is me! (I am also known as Paradox over at SotE) .

Anyway, welcome to RotE! Glad to have you aboard! If you have any questions about this game at all or about roleplaying in general, feel free to send me a personal message (I assume that you know how to do this, yes? ) and ask away! Don't be shy! I'm always happy to help! You can also PM Rhi or Tally (the admins) OR post questions here. There's also a chat box at the bottom of the index page that you are more than welcome to use to ask questions or just say hello!

If you haven't read this yet, I recommend doing so! It's rather helpful! :3

Again, welcome to RotE , I look forward to seeing you participate here and hope that you enjoy your roleplaying experience here!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal