Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: All The Stars In Between  (Read 2196 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: All The Stars In Between
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2018, 11:45:28 PM »
There was no regret that she'd woken Mars up.

Cordelia chewed on her lip and stared down at the ground, coaxed her fingers through her hair before she felt herself being tugged forward. Was he hugging her? Cordelia sighed and closed her eyes, moving her real hand from her hair to his, carding her fingers through it and pulling his head to her stomach in a strange pseudo hug.

"I woke you up," She said, her voice soft and she let her head droop before she started to move. Cordelia sighed and crawled from his embrace, one leg on the bed before she grabbed his arm and started to drag him down with her. "And we destroyed my ship and..." Cordelia sighed and tugged Mars so she could coax him down, "You need to sleep. We need to sleep. Maybe you'll find answers in your dreams." It wasn't a big bed, but if they smooshed together it'd be fine, "You can have most of the pillow," She said, smacking the cool pillow with her hand. "I promise I'll stay right here and everything but my legs are pretty warm."