Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Plotting  (Read 519 times)

Anonymous

Plotting
« on: August 01, 2008, 10:20:06 am »
Hello everybody! Im new here and I was wondering if anyone would like to have a thread with my first character, Kevin Esper. He’s a pilot from Aedolis who learned about it’s government conspiracies and was sent to TRIM as a test subject. Anyone want to RP with my character?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Plotting
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 10:33:26 am »
I rp with you! I just made a new charrie:D  Do you have a certain plot in mind?

My Charries
Connor Skye: Cat-person slave
Kaori : 17 yr old mechanic
Yuna: 7 yr pyshic , Kaori's little sister
Yue: Lacking emotion Bio-weapon

http://http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=951&p=6846#p6846

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 02:59:35 pm »
Sorry it took me so long to reply, I just haven’t had a chance to get on the computer till now. Um…as for any specific plot, I was thinking of one of your characters helping Kevin break out of TRIM.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 03:41:36 pm »
[Stage Whisper]
The boys would be in completely different wings.

Also, escape is impossible, even if they were working together. x3
[/Stage Whisper.]

You should probably look for a doctor player who can... Play with either of you two. Playing TRIM subjects isn't... Fun... xD They're Lab Rats and not too special as far as everything else goes.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 05:09:09 pm »
Uh, question. To what 'conspiracies' do you reffer?

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 05:56:29 pm »
Well…basically that the dragon’s that rule Aedolis despite what they’d want people to think have everything under their control and that they actually depend on humans to do the stuff they can’t but keep the pilots blissfully ignorant and controllable by getting them hooked on the network.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 06:13:33 pm »
Um....hehe xD;;

Sorry to burst your bubble, but everyone knows that the dragons are in control. The pilots know that they are mere servants to the dragons, and that they're addicted to the network. It's all stated pretty clearly if you read the info.

So no, none of that is right, sorry. Pretty much your entire concept is wrong.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 06:15:17 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 06:14:55 pm »
Ohhhh! Well...xD;; the Pilots actually know that Dragons are in control. It's not actually a big secret, though many average citizens may or may not be aware of it depending on how educated they are (but many probably are aware, since the Dragons have cut cities off from the Network in the past). The Pilots for certain know who's really calling the shots, though, since they work very closely with the Dragons, and the hierarchy of the Aedolian government places Dragons at the very top. If a Dragon gives a Pilot an order, the Pilot is quick to follow that order!

The addiction to the Network is a consequence of the bond between Pilot and Dragon, not so much an intentional thing. x3

Conspiracies, though...there aren't too many in Aedolis, because as a tyranny they're pretty straight forward. xD Unless you count conspiracies against Aedolis by people the government would consider The Enemy (like the Gospels). If anyone were suspected of having ties to anyone that would be considered a traitor, that'd be a reason to get them TRIM'd. ;D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 11:16:45 am »
Quote from: "Draconian"
Also, escape is impossible, even if they were working together. x3

You should probably look for a doctor player who can... Play with either of you two. Playing TRIM subjects isn't... Fun... xD They're Lab Rats and not too special as far as everything else goes.

Draconian:
I don't know. An escape from TRIM would be amazing and epic and unprecedented. Isn't that what we're looking for in RP?

Shinidama: Don't let Draconian crush your dreams, but she's right; escaping from TRIM isn't something you do every day after breakfast. It will be difficult.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal