Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sirenis' Wants and Limits 'n Stuff!  (Read 305 times)

Sirenis

Sirenis' Wants and Limits 'n Stuff!
« on: August 15, 2017, 08:21:02 am »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I enjoy controversy, IC drama, war, struggles. I want to be entertained. But I will do just about anything!

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
The boring sorts. :p

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Depends. After 6pm Eastern I am usually good until 11pm at least.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
If we are in contact, and keep in touch, theoretically forever. I am patient. With that said, I do indeed demand patience in kind. But I will try my best to keep in touch.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I am. Same times as above. My discord is Sirenis#0386.

Are you open to post volleying?
I sure am. I usually prefer Instant messengers for that, but forum works. Sending me a direct message in an IM is a good way to do that. But I will try and refresh every fifteen minutes or so. Or we can talk about it.

Anything else?
ROLEPLAY WITH ME! :D And communication is vital. Talk to me. I do not bite. (Unless you like it!)

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
If one character is clearly written as being grossly stronger as mine, I will acquiesce if it is well written and for good story as opposed to a power trip. If we need to speak about who will win or who is stronger, feel free to send me a message. But I am usually pretty relaxed about these things.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I am open to just about anything really. IC rejection, triangles, age differences, all is good to me. If you have a question, ask! However, I will almost never do romantic things with two female characters. Just not my thing. :(

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I prefer to play it out. I just do not do anything with children obviously. Or bathroom things/vore. I enjoy erotic aspects of life, and its a fun thing to explore. Lets be real here. I have a naughty, kinky streak a mile long.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
If you are pouring the bisquick, you may make pancakes with me. :p

I am open to it, and I find it fun! However I will not act out a pregnancy unless both parties are okay with it. Keep in mind, my more educated/wealthy characters will likely use protection. Miscarriage/loss is fine, just hope its a good reason. I have strong maternal instincts and it may be the rare instance where I will cry a bit OOC. Just a bit. Lol.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Play it all out. However like I said above, I have strong maternal instincts, and I have an issue with excessive harm (drawn out torture, etc) done unto children.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
Its a challenge to write but challenges are something I like to overcome. Just don't expect my character to magically love yours.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Thats fine. I would like a heads up to know what it is. I do rather like vampires, if it wasn't obvious from my avatar. >_>

What about healing?
Sure, why not? See no reason why not.

Anything else?
As stated above, talk with me. I am open minded and enjoy writing many things. I prefer gritty realism and a dark reality over anything else. If you want to do anything with me, message me!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 08:48:53 am by Sirenis »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal