Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: An Unexpected Arrival  (Read 515 times)

Rowan

An Unexpected Arrival
« on: July 21, 2017, 05:11:00 am »
Hi,

Can I assume the strand I was writing in is dead as no-one has posted there in ages?
One writer I understand is not going to participate here anymore....so I am not expecting input from them....not sure about others.

Offline Wrathwyrm

Re: An Unexpected Arrival
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 07:00:04 am »
Surely, that would be between what you organize with your other players, yes?

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 07:10:09 am »
It was Argroww's thread, and the next actions of all but one of the characters/NPCs I have in that thread are dependent upon what one or more of Argroww's characters are going to do, not to mention the arrival of the Wolvaris. Unfortunately, unless you've gotten permission from Argroww to pick up the slack, which I haven't been informed of by Argroww, then yes, the thread is, for all intents and purposes, dead.

As to Gawfy, I haven't heard any more than you have, so you'd have to ask them directly.

Wrathwyrm does have a point, though. This is probably something that should have been asked via PMs to myself and Gawfy.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 10:29:01 am by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Rowan

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 07:27:39 am »
Thanks for your helpful input.

Regards

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal