EDANITH > Tynova

People Watching [open]

(1/3) > >>

WarhawkZ:
Disembarking his small Raider aftering his morning of arranging for a cargo run, Warhawk Megido drew up the hood of his sleeveless duster. Once his face was covered, he made his way to a small cafe just off the central space port. Pausing to take out his credit chit he took a seat in a corner booth. Turning catacorner in the seat, Warhawk scanned around. 'Guess it's to much for my constant paranoia to give a moment of peace?' he thought, letting his gaze settle on the appoarching waitress. "Just a sweet tea, no lemon." Warhawk said, preempting any further conversation.

Returning to his scanning, he rests his head atop a hand. "Just an exiled orphan with anger problems and trust issues." he murmured. After a few minutes his gaze came to rest on a young teenage couple across the cafe. 'Aren't they lucky, to have a relatively peaceful universe to live in. Unlike me.' Warhawk mused neautrally.

ARAD V1.0:
The door slammed open, nervous whispers and murmurs filled the cafe as the onlookers noticed a large robot standing in the doorpost, covered  in what seemed to be blood. Red lights pulsed ominously from the lines between his armour as he walked in.

One man in particular seemed rather pale and taken aback. ARAD made his way over to said man, sitting down, the seat groaning under his weight. Both the droid and pale man were sat in the booth behind Warhawk.

After several seconds of complete silence, the droid finally spoke up, with a dry, emotionless voice. "Your tip turned out bad, Harald. It was a diversion, wasn't it?"

And the man could only whimper in response.

WarhawkZ:
"Looking for something?" Warhawk inquired. After receiving his tea, he gave the pale man a sideway glance. 'Would be surprised if he didn't piss in his pant.' he thought. Feeling a shake he took ouf a datapad and read it quickly. Snorting in annoyance, Warhawk rapidly typed a heated reply. 'Stupid bastards. Lucky that I can't get to right now.' he thought while adding the company to his shit list. Returning the pad to it's pocket he sipped his tea and drummed his fingers.

ARAD V1.0:
"Do you want me dead, Harald?" The droid inquired, pushing himself up again. He glanced at Warhawk, letting out a soft snort. "Doesn't concern you kid," he merely snarled, before looking back at the man, who seemed to crawl into the corner of the booth.

Arad leaned forward and grabbed Harald by his throat pulling him over the table. "Tell me, you little shit, where did they take the ATDD?! I'll kill you quickly if you oblige." He snarled, yet his voice made him sound so calm and down to earth.

WarhawkZ:
"Kids don't watch their whole amily die and become public enemy number one to both sides during a long standing civil war." he reflexively quips. Not bothered by the snarl one bit, he had heard and done worse to idiots weaker than him. Then sudden burst of his sister's final moments popped his mind. Shutting his eyes against the pain and rage it brought, Warhawk slowly counted counted from a thousand. Reaching three hundred before his emotions were leashed again he took slug of his tea. "Wars come and go, but the damage remains. No matter how long it's been since you left the field."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version