EDANITH > Tynova

Around Edanith, the Malta slowly drifts [masonwolf]

(1/2) > >>

Lloyd Orodelo:
Red called her captain, Tristan. The Malta was approaching Edanith. It was the first time she came this close to it. She heard many things of it but nothing close of what she had under her eyes.

"I heard red is an unlucky color over there." She said with a small grin.

masonwolf:
Tristan was just getting out of his shower when Red hailed him to the bridge. He dried off and got into a grey hoodie with brown cargopants which he put his belt and holster on. He didn't bother messing with his hair and let it dry and lay down on it's own and walked to the bridge and sat down in the other pilot's seat with a mug of coffee. "Yeah, red is pretty unlucky... but if you look closely at that red planet, you can see small splotches of green and blue, a good indicator that the Terraformers are working." He took a sip from his coffee

Lloyd Orodelo:
Red gave him an odd look. "When was the last time you actually looked at me?" she asked, annoyed, "My turn for the shower, take the wheel.".

She walked angrily out of the pilot cabin, went to her room, undressed and jumped into her shower.

masonwolf:
"W-wait I didn't mean..." He tried saying before Red left for a shower. He slammed his head on the console and closed his eyes before a familiar beep went off.

<Torpedoes Launched>

His eyes opened and he looked out the window as two torpedoes from the launching bay below headed toward the planet. "crap... Let's just hope that doesn't hurt anyone..."

Lloyd Orodelo:
Red had forgotten why she was mad at Tristan for when she got out of the shower. She decided that it was stupid to stay mad so she let go.

Men, sometimes you just want them impaled...

She came back to her pilot seat. Tristan was bashing his head on the console again.

"Hey what's up? Stop that you gonna hurt her!..." She paused, seeing something explode on Edanith, "What have you done! I leave to take a freakin' shower and bombard Edonith? What's the gorram deal with you today!... Ugh!" She was a bit mad, but more annoyed then anything. "Let's go clean that mess of yours..." She sighed, like she was talking to a child.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version