Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Lilicka aka "Red", the space pilot left behind  (Read 524 times)

Offline Lloyd Orodelo

Lilicka aka "Red", the space pilot left behind
« on: August 12, 2014, 07:18:16 pm »
__________________QUICK STATS

Name Lilicka aka "Red"
Age 24
Gender female
Sexuality Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
Species human
Ethnicity teinari
Height 5'7"
Occupation pilot, scavenger
Residence the family troglodyte house
((Picture found on pinterest at: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/560698222328397783/ ))
__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

____Physical Description
She has red, a bit curly hair that she let grow about hips long. Has Freckled, white skin. She has full lips, grey wide eyes and beautiful curves. She is always wearing tight pants, colored from red to black, and a white or black tank top. She as a small and frail build but don't get fooled by this appearance, she can throw punches like a man twice her size.

She always keep a Bowie knife in her boots and a revolver on her hips.

____Personality
She is free spirited and a bit wild. She always finds a way to make friends. She cares about them but she won't admit it. She his funny and lovable, everyone would say the same thing to you.

When you put her in a pilot seat, she becomes serious and attentive. In a fight, she will use every advantage she has to win.

____Magic/Psionic/Abilities
Lilicka has a few psychic abilities. The only one she is aware of is the omni-linguism. The other two can be quite overwhelming, when they manifest, they do it in unison. When that happens she faints and forget about the episode.

Psionic:   
Mediumship: Ability to see and communicate with the dead (i.e., ghosts)
Omni-linguism: Ability to understand any form of language, a natural polyglot.
Empathy: Ability to read or sense the emotions and/or control the emotions or feelings of others.

____Relationships
Mother: Carolina    Sister: Emma (29)
Father: Houssam   Sister: Sophia (26)

Brother: Abel (35)
Brother: Cain (33)
Brother: Brandon (26)

(Brandon and Sophia are twins.)

Has a large family; Three brothers and two sisters, she is the youngest.
She had hard time to find love since the last person she loved died in a ship crash (the only time she let the helm to someone else).

____History
Major tweak incoming!
She was once in a ship crash, she let the newbie take the wheel while she went to sleep. She woke up, the ship was going to crash, the crew had already took off in the life-pods. Her girlfriend died in the crash and Lilicka survived.

Born in a small sized family of 6 children, Lilicka always had a knack for ships and mechanic.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads

Complete Threads
They call me Red... And a I'm a space pilot

Incomplete Threads
Around Edanith, the Malta slowly drifts
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 09:18:53 pm by Lloyd Orodelo »

Join the Hospitalier's Fleet, Protect Mankind!

New Characters brewing in my mind.

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
― Albert Einstein

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal