EDANITH > The Frontier

Old Guns and Glory [PRIVATE, Silv]

<< < (2/5) > >>

SilverDragonsBlood:
He turned halfway around, a scowl on his face. I fuckin' knew dat bitch ain't dere fer duh drinks, he thought.

Stumbling off of Spade's saddle, Kaladin chuckled raspily. "Aye, hun!" He shouted. "Dat's whatcha call a good drunk!" He looked at Spade stumbling and finally lying down. "Yah fuckin' put a dart in mah beast's arse!"

The man knew her kind. Bounty hunter, no doubt. Eh... It wasn't like he didn't expect them to catch up to him eventually. Kaladin stumbled briefly, then smirked. He pretended to collapse on the ground. He knew that she wouldn't approach without thinking he was out for the count, but she didn't know one wasn't enough to take the drunken ex-warrior. Instead, he laid on the ground, waiting for her to come to him.

Xcavius:
Perfect shots as always... A little too perfect.

Ankia made her way back down to the bar,ordering a refill on her tea. She left graciously and sat to one side of her hoverbike as she drove over to the man's almost lifeless body. She arrived within 25 minutes or so. For safety she stayed on her bike while calmly sipping her tea as she waited for him to come to once more.

Who is this? He doesn't look like someone doing evil on a daily basis for the sake of evil. He looks as if he's... lost.

SilverDragonsBlood:
Damn gal just as untrustin' as me, he thought, wanting her to come a bit closer.

Kaladin's large coat, provided sufficient cover for him to move his hands without the girl noticing. He took hold of his orb shooter and slowly brought it forward. He let an orb loose toward her, and it shattered the glass of whatever crap she was drinking.

He leapt to his feet, his hat falling off from the speed. The man slapped the orb shooter back into its holster and grabbed the cracker out just as quickly, aiming it at the girl with the blue hair before she had any real time to react. Looking at her, he spat blood onto the dirt and rubbed his dirty-blond hair back.

"You better got better shit den dat, hun, 'cause I start me day wit dat drunk." He saw almost what he thought was a level of pity in her eyes, which just rubbed him wrong. If there was one thing he hated more than misplaced arrogance, it was pity. "Why duh fuck you after my hide? Which one of dem bastards put a hit on me?"

Xcavius:
Ankia with the handle of the teacup still hanging from her pointer finger and thumb, closed her mouth and dropped the handle to the ground and smashed it with her foot. "Well aren't you just a swell person to be around. Trust me, if I was ordered to kill you," her expression grew cold as she squinted her eyes with a glance of death straight into Kaladin's heart. "You'd be dead where you stand."

The tension on the frontier was immense. Ankia had never been ordered to not kill someone for a bounty, it was getting to her quickly. "Unfortunately I'm not allowed to tell you that information, but first lets start with this, fix your voice, listening to it makes me want to shoot myself, and considering my weaponry, that is very much possible. All I was ordered to do was to watch and observe you. Unfortunately I didn't have any tracker rounds on me, so here we are. Oh don't even try to pull any tricks on me, I've got aim on you from every possible direction. So tell me about yourself, what the hell happened to you?"

I'm more concerned with his awful voice, I hope it's just a shitty attempt at an accent.

SilverDragonsBlood:
Kaladin let out a sound that was more like a grunt than anything. He was a straightforward, no nonsense kind of person, so if she called him out on something, he wouldn't try to keep up an act. A dangerous smirk crossed his lips, and he snapped the gun back into its holster.

"Fuck off," he said. His raspy accent vanished, as he only used the slurred language as a way to keep people away. It sometimes slipped into his regular speech, but it annoyed him probably more than it did her.

"I'm a good shot, hun. Trust me, if I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead as well. I don't give a rat's ass what you were ordered to do. You ain't getting a story out of me. So, as I said before... Fuck off."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version