JOINING AND PLOTTING > Plotting Center

Can I Do This Thing?

<< < (2/3) > >>

ARAD V1.0:
Perhaps the man who infused psionic energy into Segunda's tattoos was one of them. Perhaps he even is indirectly one of her 'children'

DragonSong:
@Rhi-Rhi  @Lion  @ARAD V1.0

Hey peoples! Sorry this is taking me so long, but I have a lot of really vague ideas for character that just don't wanna solidify themselves >_>

So. I thought I'd throw up some of my basic thoughts and if any idea catches your attentions specifically, let me know and I'll make that character priority!

-An Edani cowgirl (who Mother spliced with canine genes, which she is of course unaware of)
-A female Pilot candidate
-A male Pilot with a really choppy and inconsistent gift of prophecy
-A male mordecai (origin unknown at the moment)
-A female lightning mage (given the ability to sort of "link up" with any major electronic system by Mother)
-Two Aedolin performers, a sibling act with hypnotic capabilities (can be split up or thread together)
-A mute alien girl who communicates telepathically through touch, and can drastically alter people's emotions when she uses Mother's "gift"

ARAD V1.0:
Maybe the Aedolian entertainers can perform in an act with my musician, Nikita Mirai?

Perhaps mother has.set her eyes on Arad and.tries to have the electrical wizard take over ARAD? To capture him nd bring him bck.

Lion:
Oh god I can't believe I forgot about this! D:

I'm sorry DragonSong, I quite like all your characters. Although I am partial to Maya and maybe your  lightning mage.  That sounds badass.

DragonSong:
Ohhhh, I'm so sorry I've been totally neglecting this site! I'll be better, promise!!

Okay, so @Lion. I'll try to throw up a profile for the lightning mage real quick. Did you have any plot ideas you wanted to talk about?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version