JOINING AND PLOTTING > Plotting Center

Can I Do This Thing?

(1/3) > >>

DragonSong:
I actually have a kinda vague idea I think I wanna plot out, but I'm not quite sure how it will sync in this particular forum, so I'm hoping someone who knows better will see this and let me know if it's not a good idea:

I kinda wanna make a villain. Like, a real big baddy. Said villain would have spent a good part of her (pretty sure "her") life creating a secret army among the unsuspecting ranks of other countries. Like, so secret her super-soldiers don't even know what they are- she magically and scientifically engineered them as children to believe they belong exactly where they are; Pilots, cowboys and girls, psychics, mages, Mordecais, the whole sha-bang.

My idea is that all my characters will eventually be interconnected somehow, even by this tiny thread of all being created by Villain Lady (which, if you know me from SotE, is definitely a new thing for me).

Anyway, hopefully I'll keep updating this as I get more ideas and create new characters, but does anyone think they might be interested in threading with Villain or one (or more!) of her creations?

Rhi-Rhi:
ME ME ME ME ME!

PICK ME!

I WILL TOTALLY DO THE THING! 8DDD

Lion:
Dude, this sounds pretty damn cool!  I'd be down to get in on this.  Rote needs more love anyway. 

ARAD V1.0:
Sounds sweet. Count me in.

DragonSong:
Well yay! Hahaha

Soooo, it may take me a day or two to get some profiles up, but...does anyone have any requests about what kind of "creation" they may wanna thread with? I have a few vague ideas, but I'd be happy to tailor them! (:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version