Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: INTERACTION FACILITATION THREAD  (Read 5128 times)

Offline Tally

INTERACTION FACILITATION THREAD
« on: May 15, 2012, 08:35:02 pm »
~*~*~* I work a LOT, and it might take me a few days to respond here sometimes! *~*~*~

CHARACTER QUICKLIST

August Staresti  //  Bastille  //  Blaine Clé  //  Cameron  //  Chapel Meridia  //  Col Savage  //  Cross Letendre  //  Daithya Levelle  //  Demeke Sala  //  Elijah Lyre  //  Fortune  //  Gregory Chastain  //  Isaac Ashwren  //  Jordan  //  June  //  Lyric  //  Nathaniel Beaumont  //  Paris Lockland  //  Raley Sade  //  Rebecca Clausen  //  Riot Delacroix  //  Roman Rosales  //  Ronen Delacroix  //  Shanthe  //  Temple Rosales  //  Zachary Noel

OPEN THREADS
. . . join me! 8D . . .

none atm!

FREE CHARACTERS
. . . currently in need of threads . . .

SHANTHE
Shanthe is a cult leader!  He controls his followers with primal magic, focusing mainly on sex and blood sacrifice.  WARNING:  Shanthe is a predator.  While not every thread will necessarily get into consent issues, a large percentage of them probably will.  We should discuss comfort levels beforehand if you'd like to thread with Shanthe!
Can be in: ANYWHERE EXCEPT EDANITH

LYRIC
An impulsive, driven holy warrior who will stop at nothing to right wrongs and bring the light of justice to the dark corners of the universe!  He can butt heads with evil characters, help out anyone in need of aid, or get into any other kinds of plots! =D
Can be in: ANYWHERE!

NATHANIEL BEAUMONT
♥♥ I love Nathan.  He's my first RotE character!  He's captain of Blackjack Diva, a starjumper that goes far out into unexplored areas of space to survey planets for resources and prospective colonies!  He needs a crew and he needs adventure! ♥♥
Can be in: ANYWHERE EXCEPT EARTH

BASTILLE
His profile is legit empty. xD  I know he's blonde, I know he's in his twenties, and I know he's something of a maverick.  That's about it!  I need to get him into a thread to figure him out!  Maybe something actiony?
Can be in: LIBRA, THE SPACE/COLONIES/PLANETS AROUND LIBRA

COL SAVAGE
A stage one Pilot candidate!  Col was dredged up from Midhaven.  He couldn't even read when they put him in the Citadel. xD  He's surly and bitter about where he is, but not antisocial or anything.  He likes his fellow candidates well enough. He's a big lad and pretty much relies on physical intimidation to solve most of his problems.  Needs a mentor!
Can be in: THE ATC!

BLAINE CLÉ
A Pilot Cardinal!  Blaine is a bit of a troublemaker for his superiors.  He is vocally critical of the Aedolis government.  He's young, trendy, and flippant.  Currently lives in a different Aedolis city from Haviah, but can be anywhere on RotE due to going out on missions and such!  His dragon is named Voodoo.
Can be in: NEARLY ANYWHERE!

JUNE
Another Pilot candidate!  Also a stage one!  June is PISSED about being forced into candidacy, mostly because he absolutely cannot stand being told what to do.  In defiance, he is actively trying to get trimmed. xD  He's impulsive and loud and angry, but not like really mean to other candidates unless they give him shit first!  Needs a mentor!
Can be in: THE ATC!

FORTUNE
A scout who lives in the Midhaven. Fortune was so named because it wasn't expected he would survive at birth.  He loves exploring and testing the boundaries of the Midhaven!
Can be in: THE MIDHAVEN

JORDAN
All I know about him is that he is a monk, he travels widely, and he is a do gooder maybe?  He's another one who needs to get some threads so I can learn who he is! ♥
Can be in: LIBRA, THE SPACE/COLONIES/PLANETS AROUND LIBRA

AVAILABLE CHARACTERS
. . . currently open for more threads . . .

CHAPEL MERIDIA
Captain of the Cancer space station! He is always available for threads if someone needs him. (: Chapel is a practical guy who keeps the Cancer's best interests at heart always! He lives on Cancer obviously, but I bet I could find a reason to get him to Libra or elsewhere in space.
Can be in: CANCER, LIBRA, SPACE

CROSS LETENDRE
Cross is a Pilot Noble!  He is super serious about his job and is really ambitious.  Kinda wants another war to pop up so he can go out there and prove himself and earn another promotion.  >_>  I just realized that his profile isn't filled out, but that's okay!  We can roll with whatever happens!

REBECCA CLAUSEN
She is an ace mecha pilot for a space colony!  A new character!  I am ridiculously excited to play her. xD Rebeca is laid back and is an absolute nightmare with a mecha in her hands!  Since she calls a space colony her home and has access to transportation, I can get her anywhere she needs to be for a thread!

GREGORY CHASTAIN
The Pilot Imperial!  Ruler of all Aedolis! O:  Even when he's in threads, he is always available if someone needs him for plotty reasons. (:  Gregory is a big guy and totally uses physical intimidation to his benefit.  His dragon is named Sage.  It would be a bit odd for him to have major encounters outside of Aedolis, but I could totally find a way to make it work if someone wanted to do a thread with him elsewhere!
Can be in: THE CITADEL MOSTLY!

PARIS LOCKLAND
Paris is a stage 5 candidate, so he lives in the Citadel!  His main thing is empathy and he's training to be a counselor.  He's quiet and reserved and tends to stare at people when talking to them.  xD What would really be cool would be to get his mentor!  Stage Fives serve as a kind of adjunct/assistant to their mentor in the Citadel!
Can be in: THE CITADEL, WHEREVER HIS MENTOR GOES!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 12:15:56 pm by Tally »

Blue

Re: INTERACTION FACILITATION THREAD
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 11:52:48 pm »
Sup suuuuuup Tallycakes <3 Take a look at my charries and see if anything strikes your fancy? If not, that's cool too XD (I cannot choose from your charries, because they are Tal charries, and thus all awesome)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 12:30:19 am »
That's not fair! D8 How am I supposed to chooooose?

Blue

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 01:38:01 am »
LOL alright alright, makin me do all the work...XP (I'll have you know I'm forcing Rhi to help me with this, since your profiles ARE NO BETTER THAN HERS XD)

I decided to focus on the three you have hearts by, as I assume that means you really wanna rp with them lol.

CAMERON - Okay! I think that if we're talkin Aedolis, then Ocean is probs best! She would think he's cute and sad, and want to give him a place to stay for awhile (to hell what her bodyguards say about it lol). She's the sort that would probably dote on him a lot, and drag him around wherever she's going, including to her DJing job. Overall she'd treat him...a lot like a pet I'd reckon lol. Can't see him interacting with my pilot/candidates, or Sixten, unfortunately. On Edanith I'd say probably Mikko lol. He's a sucker for a person in need, but he's pretty gruff and rough around the edges, so he'd try and whip the poor guy into shape as best he could XD Depending on how high on the cute-o-meter Cameron is, Mikko may or may not cave and spoil him a bit too (in his own, gruff, manly way of course). On the other hand, Jinx would probably show Cameron the entire city and everything fun there is to do lolol. She'd not care about his unusual cyborg parts (hell she'd probably find them super cool), and she'd want to make sure he was having a good time, no matter what.

AUGUST - ...GDI I wanna rp with this guy so hardcore (has nothing to do with my glasses or doctor or long hair fetishes, not at all, stfu) but I am severely lacking in potential charries OTL I have Pavla, my Pilot, but she's kind of a weird one to get into threads due to her problem. Certainly having her torn up on a mission and needing some patching up is an obvious way to get them into a room together lol, but I honestly have NO idea how it will go from there XD; And then I have my two candidates...uh...s o assuming they bumped into August...Well let's see. Nelu has no idea what humor even is, and he would take August very seriously and treat him with the utmost respect. Depending on how mischievous August is, he could have a LOT of fun with that lmao at Nelu's expense XD And then we have Raniero, who would probably...be a bit put off by the guy's bizarrely dry humor, though he'd still try and at least get along with him - making enemies of doctors is generally a horrible idea lmao. If you have any better ideas on this one, I'd really love to hear em XD

NATHANIAL - This guy...this guy XDD I kind of really want to throw Bjarte or Jinx at him, if only because they are both shorter than him. Proof you are NOT the shortest man in space XP (altho Jinx only counts biologically I suppose lmfao). Bjarte can only really bump into him on the space station Cancer, OR if Ari finally catches him (lawl that will be a hysterical thread if it happens) - and I cannot see their interplay going well lmfao. Bjarte is just...prickly and deadpan and unpleasant to everyone ever XD Although he'd be glad to at least meet a SMALLER giant humanoid (everyone on the Sassy Juice apart from one is over six foot tall. Bjarte is dwarfed in the worst of ways). Jinx is stuck on Edanith, but hey if he ever popped in there, she'd be just as overtly friendly toward him as anyone else lol. Unfortunately I do not currently have anyone floating about in space apart from Bjarte. My other Edanith charries are Mikko and Skylar...you already know about Mikko lol, not sure how they would get along to be totally honest. And Skylar is terrified of everyone and basically has to be cornered somehow in order to be in a thread XD; PLEASE, IDEAS, GIVE THEM TO ME

Also, not gonna lie, I've always wanted to rp with Roman lmfao. It's like a celebrity crush. I hear about him a lot from Rhi thanks to Roman x Gabe (not that it's like...canon or anything, noooo, not at all coughmyotpcough)

Offline Tally

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 11:00:46 pm »
Ooooooh....let's start with Cameron! (8  I like Mikko!  They should meet!!

Blue

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 11:08:42 pm »
...you....you suck so hard Tal lol. WALL OF TEXT AND YOU GIVE ME A SENTENCE. //flips tables
OK. CAMERON AND MIKKO THEN >BI GO START A THREAD TALFACE //BOOTS
NO I WON'T ASK YOU HOW THEY MET (SHUSH RHI YOUR IDEAS ARE TROLLFACE) BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR ME. SO HAVE CAMERON DERPING...OR GETTING INTO TROUBLE. TROUBLE WORKS. THEN MIKKO WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO HELP, CURSE HIS DAMNABLE CONSCIENCE.
YEAH.
GO FORTH.
>BI

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 01:03:49 am »
I'd like to maybe have a thread with Chapel and Drake to see what they think of each other.

Also, because I'm an asshat like that, I wanna see Nathaniel and Wilhelm interact (partly because I wanna see Nathan's reaction).

What skills does Cameron have?

Would Zach be able to muster a team with the ability and tools to take down a Draconian? And if he can, would he have the guts/inclination to do so on the Libra or Cancer?

I know, I know... Not the most detailed reasons... But, yeah... Perhaps, something to be built from them, there is?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 01:05:27 am by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Rastul

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 04:15:05 pm »
I'm up for a short, light hearted encounter with Syl. Possibility of more afterwards :)

Offline Flakeblood

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 08:25:58 am »
I had a sudden thought and had to post it. x3 My retired Pilot, Rambert, may not be extremely old, but he's getting to that age where he'd need checkups and such. So, interaction with August?

Course, if you have any other chars you wanna RP with, that's completely okay. ^^
Rest assured, I see all of you lovely people's posts, but expect me to be a bit slower responding.

Offline Nix

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 09:12:46 am »
I want to play with Tally more. Other than that I have no suggestions right now cause my brain went poof from only two hours of sleep and real life crisis mode. XD

Etrofder

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 08:52:07 pm »
Jeez your popular =p If you're up to it, I'd love to get a chance to start something up. I've only got a few characters up right now, but they'd love some attention if they strike your interest. Kurri's looking for a bit of work if the Blackjack Diva has one for her. Orias is pretty much good for anything that sees him off in space, be it transport or delivery or getting shot at by pirates or anyone else, for that matter. And Velura... Well she's good for literally anything.

Offline Tally

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 01:25:41 am »
Updated!!! My character profiles are still a mess, but I got rid of all the GIANT DOOM TEXT so they are at least readable.  I WANT SOME RP, GIMME SOME RP.  K, now I'm gonna go make a bunch of open threads. :3

SOMEONE GIMME RP.

alex_xr

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 04:09:01 am »
I will rp :D  as I want rp as well :D I can make more chars as well as I usually make them to fit with threads.

Offline Tally

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 03:05:49 pm »
Awesome!  LET'S MAKE RP HAPPEN!

I just made an open thread if you want to join that one.  It's linked up top.  Otherwise, which character you want to RP with? (:  Or where you want to RP? =D

Offline Tally

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 05:27:00 pm »
I've added another character to the list, and another open thread! (8

Offline Tally

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 09:46:59 pm »
Yet another open thread is up!  This time in Edanith!  That makes three!  They are up at the very top!  Exclamation points!!!

Offline Tally

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 10:19:09 pm »
Another open thread up!

Offline Tally

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 01:18:41 am »
Yet ANOTHER open thread! (8

flybat3

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 02:01:45 pm »
I like Fortune. Though there isn't much on him. I have one character so far, but I dunno. Drew is a drug dealer basically. Maybe Fortune would want to deliver him a package? Seems like there could be a opportunity there.

Offline Tally

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 12:02:42 pm »
Whoo!  Sorry, I got so busy for a while there I couldn't really make it onto the site! xD

Anyway!  If you still want to thread them that would be awesome!  I could totally see Fortune getting involved in something like that.  8)  Want me to start a thread up?  I've been thinking of making an open thread with Fortune anyway! xD

Today I added a sort of new open thread!  It got a couple replies, but then the other player disappeared.  I really like it and I want to keep it going!

It's here if anyone's interested!: http://remnants.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=5090.0

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal