Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Colonel Endor of the Eleventh Division  (Read 378 times)

Anonymous

Colonel Endor of the Eleventh Division
« on: July 11, 2008, 01:36:39 pm »
__________________Quick Stats
Name Endor
Name Meaning Eternity
Nick-names Assassin
Birthday 7th of Autumnstart
Zodiac Sign Cancer
Age Appears 21 due to genetic experimentation; In reality is over 12, 000 years old.
Gender Male
Sexual Orientation Asexual
Single or Taken? N/A
Species Shape-shifter
Blood-type OS (S indicates shapeshifter abilities)
Height 6'10" in human form, in shifted form, if larger than the animal would be normally.  
Weight 201 lb
Eye Color Lavender
Hair Color Raven black.
Affiliation No one, not any more.
Religion Aethiest
Occupation Former Universal
Birth Place N/A
Location Nomadic
Most Used Phrase(s) Fools.
Character of Mine Most Likely to... Ignore you.
Finished Threads N/A
Current Threads N/A

__________________In-Depth Stuff

Physical Description
In his human form, he wears an old fashioned uniform, like those that the warriors of old would of worn, in the time of the flinklock. He wears a black uniform, with gilded buckles and straps. At his side, lies a strange weapon, a sleek gun, with a blade coming down from the end of the barrel. hhe wears nothing on his head, prefering to let his raven-black hair lay loose. His skin is white, not at all tanned, despite all the time he spends outdoors. He has a strange machei that he keeps, it appears to be a suit of armor, but as he puts it on, it locks together, and he can move at extreme speeds, and cause much damage with the blades that swing out from the arms, and the plasma lasers built into the palms.

Personality
He speaks rarely if at all, and always in a calm, controlled tone. Should he ever become angered, it would be at something that would cause any other to fly into a blood rage. He is cold, ignoring most, yet he is a brilliant strategic mind, having a part in all wars since he was created, at least, those in his group of worlds. He has a strange knack of being able to know all about a person just from looking into their eyes. This trait makes him distanced from other, for he has seen too many things that would cause many to be what some know a shell-shocked.

Weaknesses
He distances himself from other, and is often ambushed, otherwise known as being mugged. He acts cold to many, and usually makes them feel pathetic, and weak.

Strengths
He is strong, fast, wise, smart, a brillliant tactition.

He enjoys to fight, as he feels it is training, to wrest the planets of the Universal Allience from the hands of the Auri.

Dislikes
Hates to be close to others, prefers to be by himself. He hates company, especially that of adults. He can be a tad gentler around children, but only because he knows that they are weak, and tender.

Magic/Abilities
He can, as he calls it, shift into the form of another animal, and the animal is always larger than it would be if found in the wild. He can also learn all about a person by looking them in the eye. He uses some magic, to fire small energy blasts, known as Drones in his land, from his gun, and the palms of his UAM.

Family
None, he was genetically created.

Friends
None, not any more. They all died after the Auri invasion.

Foes
The Auri, and all those who follow them.

History Let me tell you a story, now gather round you all. This is a story of my life. I begin this tale at the earliest point I can remember. It was a war, between the Universal Allience and the Auri. I was leader of an elite team known as the Universal Aleios Soldiers. We used machei like what is standing behind me. There were thirteen of them, each with the palm plasma lasers, and blades on the arms. We were feared throughout the worlds, even in the Auri. We were nicknamed the Ghosts, due to our ability to come, destroy an advancing army, and dissapear.

The Auri would have liked nothing more than to create their own UAS, but what they did not know, only a few people would be able to withstand the stresses inside the suit. They attempted to create their own, and it failed miserably. The suit literally broke the man inside it in half. After a series of failures, we finally landed a mighty blow to them, and they could do nothing but surrender.

And so, for a long time, there was peace. But, the peace, it seemed, was just a cover for the Auri to replenish themselves. They created weapons that even the UAS could not destroy, with all of its advanced weaponry. After years of fighting, the UAS was overthrown, the Auri taking over the worlds. In a final battle that crippled the final rebellion, the Auri slaughtered all but one of the UAS. The lone surviving UAS flew away, escaping to a Worm Hole that appeared but once a millenium, and somehow, ended up here.

Commentary
Nothing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal