Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Synesthesia, From Sylph  (Read 311 times)

Anonymous

To Synesthesia, From Sylph
« on: July 09, 2008, 12:37:18 pm »
An encrypted message arrives in the messaging account of the Synesthesia proprietor.

Congratulations on the reading room!

Before you panic, realize that I am not trying to kill you. I'm a fellow subversive writer and a Gospel. One of my readers wrote in with comments on the pirate terminal recipe, mentioning that Syn is already doing something similar. I wish you the best of luck in keeping it hidden. I also bring gifts.

At 0040 tomorrow, six crates will arrive at the back entrance of the club, courtesy of the Aedolis military. I put in a fairly routine work order, and it shouldn't generate any heat for you. As a rule, soldiers don't ask many questions, but the irony is sort of an added bonus.

Inside each of the crates you will find an unlocked VCN terminal. Each terminal has been filled with a full library of restricted reading material, mostly fiction but also some government publications. There's a lot of literature that has never left the Citadel until now. Put it to good use.

All I ask in exchange is that you keep this quiet. Prophet doesn't like it when I contact random nightclub owners, and neither do the Dragons. Just take this as a gesture of good faith from the Gospels. If you intend to expand the club, feel free to copy the library to other reading terminals.

Peace and love,
Sylph
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal