Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Gabriel, From Jace  (Read 379 times)

Anonymous

To Gabriel, From Jace
« on: July 03, 2008, 07:55:34 pm »
Hello.

I don't expect you to have any idea who I am, so I'll get to the point quickly. I'm sure you're a busy man and I don't want to waste time, because I'm a busy man myself. Oh, I got your name from Vaughan, just in case you're freaking out about how some unknown person got your name and mail address.

Vaughan is a very close person to me, a little brother if you will, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could do everything in your power to keep him in the program so he can become a Pilot. I understand if he doesn't have the right stuff, but seeing as how I've known him for so long I'm almost positive he does. Of course he needs a good nudge in the back of the head with a blunt object every now and then, but he's a good kid.

Even if I should despise you I'd rather him be away from us and doing something than the alternative which would mean he's nothing.

Vaughan isn't average, there's a good chance he'll annoy you to no end. Please don't lose your patiences? If he's being a downright little asshole treat him as you see fit, he's the kind of person that needs lines drawn quickly or he'll overstep them constantly.

Hopefully you're as nice as he mentioned to me, and you didn't simply bully him into it, if you are, he's a lucky kid.

Thank you for your time,

Jocelyn Hamilton, Lead Guitarist of Indigenous Fairy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: To Gabriel, From Jace
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 02:32:02 am »
He's already flunked. Sorry. |: You're too late.
...Lol, kidding, kidding. I couldn't help myself, sorry.

Anyway, Jace, I really appreciate the letter.  :D It's obvious you really care about him and I'll let him know what you said, too. I think it'll perk him up. He's acting all chipper right now but after what went down...I have a feeling he's bottling stuff up. Everyone reacts differently, but I've never really known anyone that didn't get depressed at some point.

But cutting to the chase now!

Lemme assure you that I am doing everything within my power to ensure he passes. I haven't known him long like you have but he's a cool kid and I honestly think he has the right stuff to make it. Beatings won't be necessary, I don't think. Well, unless you count whapping him upside the head with the lesbian pr0n magazine he somehow go ahold of, but I'm not hardassed like a lot of other Pilots and I honestly want to be someone he can trust. The purpose of the program isn't just fear and intimidation like a lot of people seem to (rightfully) believe; I was a candidate too not three years ago. I understand these things a bit more than a lot of people.  :D I'm trying to be a teacher, not a monster.

He's gonna pass. Don't sweat it. It may make you feel a little better to know that I see a lot of me in him. (: Right on down to overstepping boundaries and everything, lmao. I'm pretty sure I can handle him.

Feel free to hate me though! I understand. I'd hate anyone who took away my friend, too. It's only natural. But rest assured he's in good hands! I've got his best interests in mind.

~ Gabriel Tierney, Pilot Echo

P.S. OMFG I LOVE IF!!!

Sorry I stole your singer and ruined the band! Dx
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: To Gabriel, From Jace
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 11:51:29 pm »
You nearly gave me a heart attack.

I'm serious. Cory is laughing himself silly because of the expression on my face. That and I missed him when I threw a paperweight.

Anyway, Vaughan is good at pretending everything is alright. If I were you I'd make him express his displeasure at being a candidate, or it will be explosive and rather scary. While he seems to be passive, things bottle up in that boy and there's still a hole in the dry wall in his room from one of his... tantrums.

He has tantrums. That's easier to say. Very violent and possibly verbally abusive tantrums. If he hasn't reacted negatively to anything, it's possible something like that might happen. I'd suggest shoving one of his sleeping pills down his throat should he act up.

Also... I'm not sure if this is good or bad that he reminds you of yourself. But seeing as how you are a pilot who is allowed to mentor candidates, I can only assume it's good that you're so alike.

Ah, with so little amount of fans I could never hate you. You seem genuinely interested in helping Vaughan pass and maybe once he does we'll have you as an honored guest who helped out Little Vaughan become something important to Aedolis.

Also, this is classified information, but seeing as how you're so close to Vaughan at the moment, you have the right to know because this could hurt him deeply. IF is currently looking for another singer, please don't tell Vaughan, he's still too... Tender to know we're... Replacing him so soon.

If he finds out otherwise, I'd expect a bad reaction. He knows it was bound to happen, but I can only assume that another singer in his place would finalise how trapped he really is.

- Jace - LG of IF.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal