Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sugar or Cream? (who makes the coffee at Thanatos Inc.?)  (Read 852 times)

Anonymous

Sugar or Cream? (who makes the coffee at Thanatos Inc.?)
« on: July 01, 2008, 02:52:41 pm »
So, strange little person I am I've decided to take the information page a little too literally perhaps and create the person that makes the coffee for the workers at Thanatos Inc.   Now, I'm not sure how well a character like this would go over.  He or she (haven't decided yet, most likely a she though) would be working at I what I assume to be the Thanatos Inc. cafeteria or lunch room where she would brew fresh coffee and serve any food/beverage needed.   As far as I'm aware there are locations on both planets and a place inbetween.  I'm just wondering where it would be best to place him/her.  Also, if there is perhaps anything else to keep in mind.  I'm aware the things he/she might hear might not be all sunshine and bubbles but I've got this all worked out n_~, just need some extra info to secure his/her place in the setting as one that doesn't contradict anything.

Also, any information on the Sevenwinds would be appreciated.  I might also make a character for that area, if not, choose such a character over mr/ms coffee machine.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Sugar or Cream? (who makes the coffee at Thanatos Inc.?)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 03:10:39 pm »
Sevenwinds doesn't have any info on it because it's pretty basic yet. The basic premise is simply that it's a small town that rejects technology. Basically the Amish of RotE! xDDD In a sense, hahah! So we're just letting the players develop that area and go wild! <3

As for Thanatos Inc...a character like that would be AWESOME. xD The only thing you'd have to worry about really is getting interaction. TRIM is hopping with activity, but there isn't anyone around the actual Headquarters yet. But you could probably take the character to TRIM and have her make coffee for the irritated scientists there. xD They probably need it.

OR you could always post in Plots and Plans and see if anyone has someone they'd wanna play at the HQ! It DOES need some action. Poor boards are lonely. xD

Anyway, yeah, the stuff she might hear wouldn't be pleasant. She'd just have to be able to deal with that and not blab to outsiders about what goes on there! :3
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Sugar or Cream? (who makes the coffee at Thanatos Inc.?)
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 03:33:45 pm »
Excellent.  And yeah, I think I'll take a closer look at the different areas of Thanatos Inc. before deciding where she will be.  The hardest place is location really.  I'll likely do as you suggested, post in the plot and planning area.  I'm also trying to talk to people in the cbox to gather information and come to some good decisions.  Definetly a she though I've decided (just seems too appropriate).

Also, as for coping (if she does go to TRIM) I've got that all worked out.  She'll seem so out of place with how unusually bubbly and high spirited she is.   Ah, this character is going to be so amusing to play, can't wait n-n.

edit - from what I can see the hq would be good because she could easily go from the hq to the city.  TRIM could also work but she'd have to reside in the main and there would have to be some sort of serving area.  Where would the guards/doctors get their food anyway?  I suppose someone would need to some how feed the experiments as well but I assume they'd much rather scientists monitor that, not sure if they'd involve someone like Lola (her name).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal