Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Gabriel, from Alaric  (Read 312 times)

Anonymous

To Gabriel, from Alaric
« on: June 30, 2008, 09:24:15 am »
Gabby-Gabby-Gabbykins!

Hello love of my life! How is it going with the candidates? I bet you have your hands full with them, yes? I bet they are adorable! And I bet you will make wonderful mentor to them. You are so good at keeping them from being lonely and sad, a ray of sunshine for them in this dark place!

But there is a reason I write this letter to you. Because I know that you will be hard on them if you have to be. Because it has to be done, to make sure they can handle it. But I know my Gabriel. That will make you hurt inside.

And I don't want you to have to hurt. I am not saying you wont do it, because I know that you will. You are good like that *huggles* So that you can not have to do that so much, I want to offer to be your boogyman. To the Candidates. I can come and be the bad guy, hurt and scare them when that is needed.

I don't have any kids to mentor, so I have time to help you. And this way I can meet the lead singer of IF ^.~ I am jealous you saw them in concert without me.

Love, kisses and hugs my sweet darling,

Alaric
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal