Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dante Pestis (Plauge)  (Read 328 times)

Anonymous

Dante Pestis (Plauge)
« on: June 27, 2008, 09:02:20 am »
What a strange, strange place this is... Haviah, I believe it is called. I've never seen anywhere like it... In fact, there is not much here that is familliar to me at all *frown* I do wish mother had sent me somewhere a little more akin to what I am used to... but then, she is quite the wicked thing in her more foul moods.

Perhaps it is better there is some distance between us.

There is enough activity in this bustling, polluting little wound on the the earth that I managed to slip in without anyone taking much notice of me. I've opened my little clinic and have had a few patients; enough to keep me busy, I suppose. Wondering through the market (or rather one of them, I'm sure there are quite a few) I discovered there are a fair number of species here that I am not familiar with... how fascinating. I would adore speaking with someone who has a little more native knowledge then myself, especially in relation to biology, and microbiotic  lifeforms; viruses and bacteria and all that...

Goodness, I sound like such a boring old scholar *sigh* Perhaps I shall pretty myself up and head out for a night on the town... but where to, would be the most pressing question.

Learning my way around is going to quite the pain in my side.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal