SPACE STATIONS > The Cancer

Club Static ((Open))

(1/4) > >>

Anonymous:
Club Static, one of the most lively places to visit on Cancer, is always bumping with activity. People from all over the galaxy come to the club for a good place to let loose and dance the stars away. Most come for the exotic views of different creatures to pick up on. Devona Scoshia is such a creature. Though alien to most other races that originate from Earth, she still holds a beauty like no other. Her race develop specific facial patterns in their youth years. Hers give give her the look of a Gothic maiden. Black natural matching star patterns over each white, pupiless eye. Dark blue is the color that claims her silky skin. Shoulder length hair is adorned with the color red.
The most noticeable trait about her would have to be her slender form. Though she is above average height of any normal female, she has the stunning figure that could make an hourglass jealous. The visual seductress prefers to hide such traits with a black leather long coat. As far as the rest of her attire, she wears red and black camouflaged cargo pants, tightened up by a pair of knee high, stiletto heeled boots. Her long coat is all she has to cover her upper body. To top it all off, she wears a set of red lensed goggles whose use is only known to her.
She sits in the active club at the bar counter with a tall glass in her hand. Her slender, dark blue tail remains wrapped around a single leg to the bar stool her luscious behind claims. The very end of the tail houses a red colored triangular tip. Devona has her chin rested upon her free hand as the elbow to the said hand remains rested on the bar counter. With her legs daintily crossed, she simply stares that the cyan colored fluid in her tall glass. After a moment of ponder, she quickly downs the entire glass in one gulp. Her white eyes finally begin to scan the surrounding club. The constant dance music drowns out any other form of noise to her.

Anonymous:
"Dammit Jim. Where the hell could you have gone? It's about time I replace your ass with a new first mate." Kratos Hune was slightly pissed off. Just slightly. His first mate, Jim, had not returned to the ship when he was supposed to. That was unlike Jim. He was usually quite punctual and normally beat the rest of the crew back to the ship. But no matter, he probably just got drunk and was with some sleazy alien prostitute who housed who knows what diseases. It was rare for any space pirate to get any kind of sexual attention, so paying for some was not uncommon. Space pirates pretty much funded every prostitution ring on Cancer. Good thing it was legal or they would have another bad mark, and another reason to get arrested. But no one really cared what you did on Cancer as long as you didn't kill anyone. It's space pirate heaven. Sex, booze, sleep, sex, and booze. The 5 things a space pirate needs. Kratos was in the Red District, looking for any hookers he knew. Someone must know where Jim went, or who he was with. He came across what looked to be a cross between a elf and something that came from an alien planet. Her name was Janice, and he knew her well. Very well in fact.

"Janice! It's Kratos. Have you seen Jim anywhere?"
"Yeah, he went off with Eliza. She's been dying to see him. She should have been back by now. I hope nothing happened."
"Don't worry, Jim wouldn't pull anything. Nice talking to you Janice. We'll be leaving soon but next time we dock maybe we could hook up sometime?"
"I'd like that. Bye Kratos"

He liked Janice. He really did. Hell, if she wasn't so proud and would accept charity he's offer to take her on as a crew mate. He'd eventually like to marry her, he was smitten. He didn't care that she was a prostitute. It wasn't her body he was after, it was her heart. But these thoughts would have to wait. He had to find Jim. He turned a corner and tripped over something. He fell to the ground and rolled a few feet. "Fuck. What the hell did I trip over?" Kratos said as he looked back to see what it was. It was a body. A woman's body. The body of Eliza. The dead body of Eliza. And next to him, the dead body of his first mate Jim. They had both been shot through the head. "Oh my...Shit. I need to get out of here before-" A croed had already in front of the alley. They were already mumbling. One of the females shouted out.

"Murderer! He killed them! Police! Police!"

Well...shit. He had to get out of there, and out of there fast. He looked behind him, the alley was a dead end. Luckily, the buildings around him were only 7 foot high or so, this area of town was made for the shorter people. He quickly climbed up one and jumped from roof to roof until he got to the tall area of the district. He dropped down into an alley and ducked into the side door labeled "Club Static".

Upon entering the club he could tell it was very popular with the tall and semi-tall. It was packed with all sorts of aliens and humans dancing. Grinding, and some even doing naughtier things. He eyed a cutie at the bar. He walked on over and sat down. He may of loved Janice, but he was a pirate and therefore had no problem crossing her. "Hey baby, can I buy you a drink?" He got a glimpse of her eyes, white, mostly but he couldn't make out the rest of them. A long coat covered the top of her body and he couldn't make out much of her lower body except for the fact she had a blue tail with a red tip. Interesting lady.

Anonymous:
Devona's pointed ears perked up slightly (more in surprise than anything else) when she could hear the voice of a nearby fellow. She turned slightly on her stool, propping the arm that held up her head onto the bar counter. She gazed at the straight forward man with her hollow eyes for a moment. The end of her tail slightly flicked when a small, but visible smile appeared on her lovely facade. She held up her tall glass to look at it for a moment. A devilish grin suddenly appeared on her face when she made a personal realization.
"I'm not sure if you can afford such a drink." The 'different' female speaks with a bit of sultry attached to her voice. She really meant it too. The kind of drink she gets runs around fifty thousand credits. How she manages to obtain such money is her business.

Anonymous:
({"Blue Falcon requesting docking clearence." A red haired woman's face appears on the com screen in the controle room. "Confirmed Blue Falcon. You are clear for dock 175, proceed." The man at the controles answers. "Dock 175, copy." The screen goes black inside the approaching starship.})

"No." Robin states, as she walks away from the docking station and out into the main hall. "But why? You drink it all the time." A young girl walking beside her claims. "You're to young for one thing, and you're human. It's to strong for you." Robin glances to her side at the brown haired girl. She was only twelve, but you'd never know it by the way she usually acted.

Sayuri was smart and mature for her age, often more so than the captian herself. She was also blind, but few knew this. Her eyes had never worked, she had told Robin long ago, having been born blind. As a result of her blindness however, she was also born with psychic abilites that allow her to see using her mind instead. Unfortunetly these ablities had landed Sayuri in the slave trade market, and this would be where Robin had resscued her five years ago.

It had been against her better judgement. After all she didnt need the extra heat, but it worked out well enough in both their favors. She had gotten a loyle and eager first mate, and Sayuri had gotten her freedom and a new life. If you can call living with a pirate a life. Robin often wondered if the girl should not be taken eleswhere to live, some place quieter. She had conections and knew of a few safe places, but when she asked, Sayuri only declined. She could have made it an order, but she just let it go. "You can have something light, but just one. You're not old enough to become the new station drunk yet." Robin smiled at the girl, who perked up a little.

They reached the section of the station know as the enertainment distrect, which was lined with strip parlors, bars, and a club for every taste, human, mutant, alien and anything in between. Many of these were rather questionable. Robin headed towards the enerence of the local favorite. Though often crowded it was one of the best places to just blend in and get lost for a few hours. And one of few where she could pass Sayuri off as a short alien who just looked young for her age.

"Stay close." Robin says as they walk in. They make their way through the crowd to an empty table in the corner, her usual spot. Sayuri sits down and Robin walks over to the bar. "One Luquarian Fire Water, and a small light Barnican." She orders from the barman, who nods and goes to work on both. Robin glances to her left at a red haired woman two seats over who appeared to be a alien. She was talking to a man who was attempting to pick her up. Robin smiles to herself and shakes her head. "They never give up." Shortly, a class bottle of a fire red liquid that bubbled continuously, and a small glass of a deep red drink were places on the counter. "Thanks." She lays the money down without even getting the price. Then she turns and walks back to the table, placing the small glass infront of Sayuri and taking a seat with the bottle herself.

({Long post, so tired, fingers cramping.}) -_- z z z.)

Anonymous:
{OOC: lol, it happens)

Heh, apparently this woman underestimated the size of Kratos' pocketbook. As a space pirate, he had a very large and steady income. "Barkeep, top the lady's drink off please. Take it out of my account." He didn't honestly care how much the drink would cost him. Money was no object to him, especially when it came to a beautiful woman. He turned to her and asked, "Is there anything else you need?" Just then the local sector of the CPD burst into the bar.

"Everybody down! This is Sector XLVII of the Cancer Police Department! There is a suspected murderer hiding in this bar. We need your full cooperat-" The officer did not get to finish his sentence as Kratos had caused an explosion to occur at the feet of the officers, throwing them back and knocking them unconscious.

He leaned closer to the woman. "Yeah. They're looking for me. I didn't do it, but they think I did. I need to get out of here. Here's my com-link address. Give me a ring if you need me." Seconds later he was out of the bar via the side door he had used to enter. Unluckily, there were officers swarming the alley. Shit. Kratos ducked back inside before he was seen and retook his seat at the bar. "Okay...so I'm fucked. I can't get out. " he said before turning to the barkeep. "Barkeep, give me what the lady at table 6 is having." The barkeep came back with a red bubbling liquid. "Oh and what my lady friend is having to. I need all the booze I can get." He then took a swig of his drink, turned to face the bar, and waited. If he was going down. He was going down smashed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version