SPACE STATIONS > The Cancer

Hot Abs and Nice Conversation

<< < (3/3)

Incandesa:
Natasha moved a bit closer as well and began playing with her hair a bit. It was already a mess of corkscrew curls, so it was fairly easy to get one to dance in her fingers. "I don't know, it's been a long time since I played with a bad boy. Probably not since before med school. They were too... distracting. Especially since I was busy being a bad girl myself, going and becoming a doctor." She playfully lifted up the stethescope she was wearing for emphasis. "Daddy wasn't exactly thrilled with his little girl being more than a pretty paperweight."

Marjorie:
Raf leaned in just a little closer, enough that he could feel the tickle of her breath and the warmth of her skin without touching her. "Would you like to?" He grinned, "I've never desired a pretty paperweight... and I rather like the idea of one who doesn't follow the rules." He brushed her cheek lightly with his fingertips. 

Incandesa:
Natasha pretended to think on it for a moment. "You make a very tempting offer, Mr. Raf," she purred. She placed her cold metal hand on his chest and very slowly slid it down. "However, I'm a little too jaded to jump into bed with the first man I see anymore." That wasn't to say she wasn't extremely aroused by his advances. Already her biomechanics were warning her of increased hormones and temperature. It was all very clinical for what was a very intoxicating experience. But that was good. It kept her from doing anything rash. "Maybe a bit of a trade could work out. You keep my father from killing me, I provide free medical care for your 'exploits,' and we can shamelessly flirt for a while. After we know each other a bit better, we can talk again."

She gave him another sly smile. "Of course, we can always make it a game if you wish..."

Marjorie:
Raf laughed. “So you’re just a tease then?” he said in good humor.

“As far as a business relationship goes, those are certainly agreeable terms... as for making a game of things... well I think we’re already playing it.” He brushed his fingertips against her cheek boat and drew them in a light trail to a stray bit of hair he tucked behind her ear. “But if you’re not ready to take it to the next level, that’s ok.” He smirked and then turned away from her before the growing bulge in his pants became too evident.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version