SPACE STATIONS > The Cancer

Hot Abs and Nice Conversation

(1/3) > >>

Incandesa:
The first time Natasha really notice the attractiveness of rescuer and now new “partner in crime,” was a few days after he had taken her in. He was working on some sort of machinery for the ship and she just so happened to catch sight of how his muscles flexed as he worked in the heat. Oh yes, even as a doctor with half her limbs chopped off, she was still very much a woman. She could still appreciate a good looking man, even if the attraction would not be mutual.

She returned to taking inventory of her instruments, cataloging what needed to be replaced. All the while subtly, and not so subtly, occasionally glancing over at her ship mate. She had never realized what he was hiding under that large jacket up his. Such a shame too. Had she been in her former glory, she could have swept a man like him off his feet if she only winked at him.

Marjorie:
Nothing was wrong with the ship but some of the mechanical parts needed replacing. So he'd pulled a few panels off the bulkhead and was wrenching on the ship's guts. He had his shirt off, and he was swearing colorfully as he busted his knuckles as his hand slipped off a wrench.

Whatever notions Natasha might have thought of herself, Raf had found her attractive from the first moment he'd laid eyes on her. Out of his liege, likely, but easy on the eyes, none the less. It might have been the reason he was crawling out from inside the ship's walls without his shirt on sporting scrapped knuckles. Not that he'd acquired the minor injuries on purpose, but usually he wouldn't even bother with them beyond washing his hands. "Hay, high heels," he said, "you think you could slap a band-aid on this, or something?"

Incandesa:
Natasha raised a sarcastic "really?" eyebrow at him. The scrapes were barely there, and would likely be a waste of bandaging, considering how little she had. The doctor pretended to think about it for a bit before saying, "Nope!" in a cheery teasing kind of way. There was a slight mischievous smile on her face as she returned to counting inventory, taking very good care not to look at him.

Marjorie:
Raf laughed at his respite and gave a suffering sigh. “I thought doctors weren’t supposed to let people suffer,” he teased, “If my fingers fall off or I get gangrene I’m going to blame you.” He smirked at her, then headed off to wash his hands. When he returned he’d had a shower Andrade changed into fresh clothes. He also had his jacket on, but but it was open and he still wasn’t wearing a shirt. They were all dirty actually, he needed to throw his clothes in the wash.

“So,” He Asia, “where were you thinking of heading next? You want to set up shop somewhere... or...” he kind of trailed off not really sure what he was getting after. “I mean you could just stay on the lam with me, but I imagine a fancy girl like you would want to put down roots somewhere, or at least find a way to sell your doctor skills, so you could keep fashionable.” Was he rambling? He was rambling. 

Incandesa:
Natasha giggled a bit at her shipmate's rambling. It was cute seeing a gruff man like him seem flustered. She thought about it for a moment before answering somberly, "I wish I could set up a proper clinic, but as it stands, I think any roots I could put down right now would only lead to my death." It was something she was sadly coming to accept now that she learned that her own father was trying to kill her.

"If I ever become too irritating, I'm suppose you could drop me off at some underground syndicate or shady side corner. Doctors are always in demand in those circles..." Now she sounded as if she were trying to convince herself. In truth, she didn't know where she would go. The good doctor had gone from a luxery penthouse to homeless in less than a week and Mr. Raf was the first to take her in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version