SPACE STATIONS > The Cancer

Shots fired [Incandesa]

<< < (4/4)

Incandesa:
Natasha awkwardly tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, though she kept her serious demeanor. She hesitated for more than a few seconds before speaking. "The answer is rather simple, Mister Raf. Vereta Pharmaceutical, or more specifically, my father would very much like to receive news of my death, along with the retrieval of some rather important documents that may or may not be in my possession." She said it all without a speck of emotion, ask if she were a computer answering a mundane math question. Of course, the truth was so much more painful.

Marjorie:
Raf let out a low whistle. "Your dad," he chuckled, "Please though, there's no reason a all to call me mister anything.

"I'm not polished like you, and I'd bet, even with you on the run, I've never had as much credit as you." He did notice, however, how quickly she shut down as she gave her answer.

"Well," he said, "whatever the details are, it doesn't much matter to me. If you're looking for inconspicuous passage to some other place though, I'd be happy to help arrange it - I don't work for free though, typically. Consider your rescue a free sample." He smirked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version