Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Seiteki From Crevan  (Read 403 times)

Anonymous

To Seiteki From Crevan
« on: June 21, 2008, 10:01:13 am »
Seiteki,

This is Crevan! I bet you remember me! You winged lady!
Ah, how I miss taking pen to paper sometimes. I figured it would be appropriate to write you a letter. I assume you are just as technologically impaired as the last time we met. You may have heard already or you may not have but I'm in Aedolis! That's the good news. The bads news is I'm in the ATC... I'm still not sure what's going on. They have just had me by myself in some room with a computer. I grow tired of this minesweeper game. I still don't understand the strategy I just prefer to click the boxes, I think I've only won a few times out of the million I've played it.

I'm sure you can find out where I'm staying and come save me from the monotony and loneliness. The world is a hard place to live in sometime eh? I bet I'll give this letter to them and they'll barely know what it is.

Hope to hear from you soon.

-Crevan.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: To Seiteki From Crevan
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 10:14:05 pm »
Crevan,

You.
Are.
In.
Hell!

You're a candidate. You're going to be made a pilot. That...

Shit.

They'll keep you here until you're a pilot or you're off to become fodder for scientists. How could you let yourself be caught like that? Stupid fox. This place isn't like it was when we grew up, I'm going to assume you're hardly ever here. But this isn't... Home. It's very... War driven. If this wasn't...  I wouldn't be here at all. Why did you come back?

If it's just 'cause you missed me I'll feel horrible.

- Seiteki.

P.S: I don't get minesweeper either, I barely get how to use computers still. I like writing, you should see how many pen and paper diaries I have.

Anonymous

Re: To Seiteki From Crevan
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 11:07:05 pm »
Seiteki!

Well that's encouraging...

It was a bit of boredom, I really grew tired of theft. It seemed like the same day in and day out. Though it was a lot of missing old friends. I wasn't entirely aware of the insanity that went on here. Inali tried to warn me but the letter got to her far too late that I was going.

Maybe this will be more exciting for me though! I mean...dragons are pretty interesting. At least I know someone here. My fear for myself is way less now that just the happiness of knowing you are indeed here. At least the trip isn't wasted. Everywhere else I just feel lonely, old, that sort of thing.

I still keep my journals as well! They help me remember everything. I basically only know enough of technology to write my sister. A few thing I've picked up on but it's still difficult for a geezer like me.

Glad to hear from you,
-Crevan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal