Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: ghemja's limit  (Read 376 times)

Anonymous

ghemja's limit
« on: June 15, 2008, 11:57:36 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
[For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?]

Will do: on my character I don’t mind violence…. don’t mind a bit of auto play.  As long as it stays within my chars personality, its under control and equal when is my turn.

Won't do: any knowingly powerplay or godmoding without asking first.

Ask me first: I’m pretty much opened to anything. I believe in ‘a true rpger can work with any material’. Im not at that level yet though so just ask me and I’ll agree or disgree.

How far can character injuries go?
[How much can another character injure yours? For instance, are you okay with someone stabbing your character before your character can react ("He lunged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder."), or do you prefer to be able to react first ("He slashed the knife at him.")? Should injuries be superficial (flesh wounds), or do you mind more debilitating injuries (like, say, broken bones or lost limbs)?]

Will do: I’d rather be able to react some of the times .. I know all the times it cant be helped … I can do with broken limbs or bones on my char. Depending on the char, I don’t want to lose a nose or an arm and have that char not be able to replace it.

Won't do: killing unless told is ok .. same goes for my char

Ask me first: if you need my char to die or yours for a plot or something .. or be harmed .. just feel free to let me know..

How far can torture go?
[Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it? How far can it go? Cutting? Whipping? Shocking? Restraints? Psychological games? Sexual torture? Etc.]

Will do: I’m up for almost anything .. I’m into evil characters as is …hell I’ll even help you to torture my own character,  but keep it pg13 with the sexual torture

Won't do: again, no killing … no dismembering  or replacing limbs

Ask me first: pls ask or we’ll play it by ear.

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Will do: kill or be killed with permission first

Won't do: any of this without consent

Ask me first: don’t make it a surprise .. pls ask, tys

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
[Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?]

Will do: I don’t mind .. evil plots are always good

Won't do: transform into something gross or permanent like … he/she’s a green blob at all times

Ask me first: don’t much need to be asked really .. but feel free if you still want to ask .. it just shows you care about what the other person thinks

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]

Will do: depends on my character’s abilities and well character. I wont just make up a skill out of the blue .. and of course this only without permission .. I’d always offer and not just god mode…

Won't do:  anything not wanted .. I’d just delete or take back anything wrong if not wanted .. take another route nothing major

Ask me first: help is always welcome .. feel free to offer healing .. money, jewels property .. lol I mess with the last part … I don’t mind the healing on my char .. just make it natural and not something fake … if I don’t need the healing I’ll just post that it doesn’t work for x reason or something like that

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do: I don’t mind  gutter minds. Hell my mind has a condo somewhere down the darkest dampest gutter but I’d rather fade to black if something does happen. I’m not getting into a hentai threads yet.. not without dinner and a movie and than you gotta marry me.

Won't do: sex scenes

Ask me first: I wont be as open as I am about everything else but ask anyhow if it’s something heavy ..

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

Ghemja: [will do later right now I gotta get ready to go]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal