Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Bionic Krabb Axeurates Updaytes.  (Read 424 times)

Anonymous

Bionic Krabb Axeurates Updaytes.
« on: June 07, 2008, 07:27:56 am »
Tihs thinng on? O, lil werds on teh skreen. Taht is cold. Or cool...watevar the hyumins say.

I Bionic Krabb Zeero For.

I live n teh Sitadell with all the Pielotts. Thay r nise to me. Haveent givin me a porper nayme yet tho, I relly wish thay wood. Taht wood be so nise sense they all have naymes. My cretor nevir gave me a rel name. Bionic Krab Zeero For is boreen nayme. I liek teh nayme of the Pielott that's takeing care of me.

Her nayme is Seiteki and she is a burd angul. She is relly purdy. I also liek Mr. Roeman. He mayde a Pi. It wuz deelishus. Teh Pielotts let me werk on things like repayring the Sitadell an sumtiemes I help to repear Draygons. I am steel scaryed of them, but Seiteki seys their all a boonch of nise cretures. None have tryed to eet me so she must b rite.

<3 Seiteki keeps me sayfe from the Draygons.

I butter get bak to werk. Mr. Gabriel haz malfunktuns in his howse and I wannah fix it.

Buy buy!
BCZF!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Bionic Krabb Axeurates Updaytes.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 02:24:16 pm »
Hey, Little Guy?

How do you type?

- Seiteki.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 09:50:19 pm »
I liek to yuse mi pinsars to type. I am stil grassping spelling tho. Werds r vary harrd to no the lettars.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 09:58:47 pm »
Uh... I'll pick up some books and read them to you sometime, Four.

Teach you the spelling of simple words. Deal?

-Seiteki

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 07:15:43 am »
O K Mis Tiki. Thenk u. It wyll b nise to b abel to talk to evryone n thay wyll not have trubble undirstanding me.

<3 Tiki.

~Bionic Krab.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal