Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Roman, from Gabriel  (Read 552 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

To Roman, from Gabriel
« on: May 22, 2008, 11:44:03 am »
Hay thar bebe.

Heard you had some fun in orientation~ A sledgehammer? Really? Lmao, are you trying to kill the unruly ones now? Anyway, thnx for a classic image. I sorta wish I coulda been there just to see you going all RAWR ROMAN ANGRY ROMAN SMASH. Like a caveman. <3

...Even though I know you'd be totally calm. Allow me my fantasy plz.

Well I'm still out here in space and guess what?! I'm not dead yet! So I'm just sorta messaging everyone out of boredom. And because I just knooow you love getting messages from me, honey, and I do so try to brighten up your dreary...life. Oh yeah, I talked to the Alaina chick, too. She sent me her pic. ;3 I'm studly like that, and unlike you I don't even have to try~

Touch her no-nos and I'mma be miffed. |:

Kiss kiss,
Gabriel
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

Re: To Roman, from Gabriel
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 07:42:39 pm »
Gabeykins,

Don't be so melodramatic.  Kill them, indeed.  Sheesh. All I did was make a point and all of a sudden they're going hysterical. 9_9 Kids. Always overreacting to every little thing.   But if it left an impression, then all the better.  Mynatt's not going to make it through without individual attention, I can see that already.  I'm thinking of taking him on as one of my own students...spending some personal time on him.  You'd know all about that.

Fantasizing about me now, are we?  And as a caveman no less.  That your fetish of the week?  Well, whatever makes it easier for you to get through those cold nights without me.  And y'know if you're so curious about the sledgehammer incident you can stop by my office when you get back and I'll give you a reenactment. Among other things.

I would certainly hope you're still alive. Try and keep it that way. How would it reflect on me if one of my students lost his life to Librans? Edanis at least can be a genuine threat, but Librans? That would be just shameful.

Have fun fantasizing about me, and don't worry about me and Alaina. You know I wanna touch only you, baby.

Huggles,
Romance (not my doing; Wulf started it I swear)

P.S. Mom says hi.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 10:27:20 am »
Romance, huh?

|: Have you been cheating on me with Wulf?

But yeah, gee, kids these days. Why when I was their age, we didn't even have sledgehammers. We used ice picks.

Don't get any ideas thar.

Anyway, I blame video games. You have fun with your students, now. Can't say I envy them. :D

Re: Kinky Cavemen

What can I say? It's the loin cloths. And the manly grunting. Gets the blood pumping, it does! But don't worry, I still have last week's toe sock fetish. Even bought you a pair of cute stripey toe socks I think would look adorable on you~ They have little froggies on them and everything. <3 Ribbed for his/her pleasure!

...'Cause frogs go 'ribbit'. Get it? Lmao. I crack me up.  :mrgreen:

But yeah, it is pretty cold out here. Space and all. The thought of coming home to your smiling, cheery face and warm embrace (lol rhyme) is the only thing that keeps me going, babe. As for the reinactment, I'm totally game! Will you wear a loin cloth for me and let me use the hammer on you? *waggly eyebrows* It'd be totally hawt. Pleeease? For me? I'll stay alive just for you and everything.

Welp, now you got me all worked up so I'mma go "fantasize" some more. About you in the toe socks and a loin cloth. A tiger print one. Rawr.

Cuddles and smooches!
Gabeykins~ <3

P.S. Tell mom I say "hiiii!" back, and that she needs to come visit more! And to bring more cupcakes. The ones with the sprinkles.

P.P.S. I'm not still getting locked outta the Network when I come back, am I?  :cry:

P.P.P.S. No this is totally not me being a suck up. <3 I really mean all those things! Honest! Mwah!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 03:08:08 am »
Looks like you guys are coming back sooner than expected.  Try not to say or do anything stupid, all right?  They're serious about this and I don't think your sense of humor would be appreciated right now.

I'll be here when you arrive. You're all going to have to hook up to the Axis terminal. It can be pretty brutal.  We'll talk more in the Lead Rooms.

Roman

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal