Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Julian, from Zachary  (Read 302 times)

Offline Tally

To Julian, from Zachary
« on: May 22, 2008, 12:32:21 am »
My Dearest Julian,

I just got the news about Val and I wanted to write you myself and send you warm thoughts and condolences in this trying and difficult time. It must be so hard to have to give up a child to the Pilot candidate program, but no doubt your heart swells with pride in knowing that dear Val will soon be serving our great Aedolis as a Pilot.

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll make it through the program just fine, what with him being the level-headed and lovable boy that he is.  And I hear that Roman Rosales fellow is the epitome of fairness and reason.  (:

Oh goodness, I just realized that if Val doesn't pass he'll end up in my TRIM. That would be terribly awkward, don't you think? However would we face one another at the cocktail parties? I do hope our friendship will not be strained if your son ends up under my researcher's scalpels.  I hold your regard for me at great value! <3

Anyway, I have to go, am currently inspecting TRIM, making sure the facilities are up to code to accommodate all these broken candidates we keep getting—oh I'm dreadfully sorry, that's probably not a subject you want to hear about now. I sincerely beg your pardon.

Toodles with oodles of noodles,

~Zachary Noel
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal