Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Turn up the bass! (Marak)  (Read 248 times)

Offline Xcavius

Turn up the bass! (Marak)
« on: November 14, 2017, 06:27:54 pm »
Xalk couldn't contain his excitement.  The 12 hour ride on the rail seemed to fly by, looking out the window watching the wastelands roll on by. There was some beauty to it, just enough to keep Xalk distracted. I can't wait to meet Raz finally. I wonder what I should start out with... As Xalk became lost in thought he began to show signs of drowsiness. After about 6 hours of excitement running through his veins, his body decided to shut him down before he could.

6 Hours later...

Xalk awoke to see he finally reached the station. He made his first step into Solarta he was awestruck by it's beauty and it's temperature. It was quite warm even for the night. He notified Raz that he had just arrived. Soon after Raz had offered to meet him at Manolins. Xalk was never one for coffee but he didn't mind. With a quick "On my way!" he was off to find Raz.

Entering Manolin's Xalk looked around, for some reason he couldn't find the albino man. Partially due to the fact he had never seen before in the first place. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal