Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Royal Neeko Reynard, from Pilot Cardinal Bertrando Emem-Hestersen  (Read 390 times)

Offline Nix

Pilot Royal Reynard,

Good morning, I hope you are well. I know you have been under a lot of stress lately and it was not my intention to compound that with my thoughtlessness.

I would like to formally apologize for my outburst in the Pilot Chat the other day and any and all rude comments I made towards you or your staff. I did not mean to be so crass or fault you for anything involved in the situation. My fear and concern got the better of me, though this does not excuse my actions. Please be advised I am taking steps and working with Aurora PR to ensure that this will not happen again. Thank you sir, for your grace and understanding regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

Pilot Cardinal Emem-Hestersen

Offline Zero Undead

Re: To Pilot Royal Neeko Reynard, from Pilot Cardinal Bertrando Emem-Hestersen
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 08:19:05 am »
Pilot Cardinal Emen-Hestersen,

Thank you for the eloquent apology, unnecessary as it might be. I may be under a degree of stress over the incident, but I imagine it is much worse for those even closer to our brave Commander. Please be assured that I was not angry with your outburst, and understand that sometimes we say things we don't mean under duress.

Consider this incident water under the bridge.

-Pilot Royal Neeko Reynard

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal