Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Alaina, from Gabriel  (Read 598 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

To Alaina, from Gabriel
« on: May 17, 2008, 12:04:44 am »
Subject: Y halo thar.

To: Alaina Elise <alaina_elise@rotemail.com>

Hey there! Hope you got my little message thingy, I was kinda in a rush so I didn't have time to compose a proper message (and I'm not even sure the kid I gave it to was in the right class...) and since I'm frickin' bored outta my mind right now with a loooot of hours to kill...guess what?! You get an e-mail. Feel speshul. <3

So if you got the message, you'll already know this, but if not...it'll be news so yay! I am your mentor. Or soon to be mentor if I don't die, and you better hope I don't die or you'll probably get mister Roman Rosales, and he's a little...

...turd.  :D

Don't tell him I said that, btw. >.> Tell him Gabby looooves him and give him a big ol' bear hug for me~ Unless he's holding anything sharp or blunt or even a paperclip, then just run.

But enough about me, let's talk about you!

What're you wearing? ;D Got pics? asl, lol

Kidding, kidding.  :roll:

So frickin' boooored.

So yeah. I ran out of things to babble about, and I better stop tooling around here. So that's about it! Just letting the world know I'm still alive, I'll be back eventually, and you better like...you know...still be in one piece when I get back or I'll be miffed. |: Don't do anything stupid, kthnx.

Good luck in orientation, n00blet! Hell, you'll need it.

<3 Gabriel Tierney
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: To Alaina, from Gabriel
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 12:36:54 am »
Subject: Re: "Y halo thar."

To: Gabriel Tierney <gabbytehgreat@rotemail.com>

Yep, got it. Some other Candidate handed me a datapad with your message, presumably the same kid you mentioned. He's about to get smacked with a sledgehammer. Needless to say, I am not enjoying orientation much. Speaking of which, I have met Roman. He's a real character. I see what you mean about the paperclip. If it's any consolation, I hope you don't die.

Quote from: "Gabriel Tierney"
But enough about me, let's talk about you! What're you wearing? ;D Got pics? asl, lol

\IntranetATCCandidateDataEliseAIDcard_photo.jpg

WYSIWYG. You already know my age, sex, location, eye color, blood type, and criminal history anyway. Let me know if there are any supplemental assignments I should complete alongside my daily dose of torture.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 05:20:04 pm by Anonymous »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 01:35:17 am »
Subject: Re: Re: Y halo thar.

A sledgehammer?

Lmao wut? Yep, he's a regular old slapstick, that one, life of the party, I swear. With me it was just the potato peeler, lol. Well. For orientation.

|:

Lemme guess: he used the 'motivator' line. y/n? Word to the wise: you'll consider that your motivator too, m'dear, if you're smart.

Moving on!

Ohoho, you're a literal one, ain'tcha? Hawt. ;P

Anyway, aside from the conditioning (it's not torture, it's conditioning, dammit!), I'll upload some documents to your account. I like your ambition! Sounds like you've been motivated nicely. (: Don't worry about it yet, though; orientation will be taxing enough for today. Check your account tomorrow for "Psychology For Dummies" and "101 Brains". Not exactly course material, but it'll get your toes wet since we don't even begin that junk until Stage 2. Read it, learn it, absorb it, memorize it. There will be a test, and anything below an A is not an option.

I expect you to get a good night's sleep, my little n00blet, and I fully expect you to eat all your fruits and veggies. |: They're good for you, and I don't wanna have to force feed you.

<3 Gabriel Tierney

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 05:21:38 pm »
Subject: Re: Re: Re: "Y halo thar."

To: Gabriel Tierney <gabbytehgreat@rotemail.com>

Quote from: "Gabriel Tierney"
Lemme guess: he used the 'motivator' line. y/n?
Yes. Trust me, motivation has been on the top of my mind for the past couple hours.

Just send me the psych texts in the morning. Roman sounded like the demo was enough, but he might have something else for us to do as well. Probably something motivational, like the Pilot Imperial's latest speech. Or maybe another sledgehammer. He seems to like surprises, and it makes me nervous. =P

Any news, or are you still bored out there?

Not bored at the ATC,
Candidate Alaina

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 10:34:59 pm »
[Some time later...]

Subject: Y halo thar.

change of plans wer eback now

got a headajche still Talk atcha later.

GIve me a few days nd we;llmeat up kay?

~ Gabreil Tieeney

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal