Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Noble Matthers from Pilot Noble Henning  (Read 385 times)

Offline nephero

To Pilot Noble Matthers from Pilot Noble Henning
« on: August 07, 2017, 08:30:49 pm »
From: DEPARTMENT OF INQUIRY, MARGAD CELL ALPHA-ROUM, Inquisitor Henning

To: DEPARTMENT OF INQUIRY, HAVIAH CELL ALPHA-MALIKOS, Inquisitor Matthers

RE: Incident following NetComPiChi Timestamp 20:00 - Removed image "img18151511.jpg"

Inquisitor All Matthers, Pilot Noble:

Following protocols barring interference outside of jurisdictions and preset workloads sans written orders, I hereby officially volunteer my abilities as a fourth tier psychic specializing in psychometric investigations and interrogations.

I understand forthwith that this is a highly sensitive situation, and should my request be formally denied, I shall leave the matter in the capable hands of the Haviah Inquiry Cell. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Regards,

Inquisitor Talbot Henning, Pilot Noble.

Offline Nix

Re: To Pilot Noble Matthers from Pilot Noble Henning
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 09:00:29 pm »
From: DEPARTMENT OF INQUIRY, HAVIAH CELL ALPHA-MALIKOS, Inquisitor Matthers

To: DEPARTMENT OF INQUIRY, MARGAD CELL ALPHA-ROUM, Inquisitor Henning

RE RE: Incident following NetComPiChi Timestamp 20:00 - Removed image "img18151511.jpg"

Inquisitor Talbot Henning, Pilot Noble:

Thank you for your interest in this case and volunteering your skill set. However at the moment I am unable to grant you clearance for this case.

Please be advised we are doing all we can regarding this situation and will contact you are selected for this case.

Regards,

Inquisitor All Matthers, Pilot Noble.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 09:00:57 pm by Nix »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal