Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Whompydoodles' Wants and Limits  (Read 340 times)

Whompydoodles

Whompydoodles' Wants and Limits
« on: July 18, 2017, 01:12:47 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Exploration and any plot with at least a moderate amount of combat, but depending on the circumstances, anything is fine.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Again, depending on the circumstances, anything. I'm not overly interested in romantic plots though, so don't expect me to be join many of those.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I'll usually be able to reply every day, excluding Sundays. Usually.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
I'm patient. Doesn't matter how long it takes for someone to reply, but I may sort of forget that the thread exists and stop checking eventually. If I do, send me a message.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I don't have an account on any instant messengers, so this is not currently a possibility for me.

Are you open to post volleying?
Sure, why not. Messaging me about it is fine.

Anything else?
Not really.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
As long as a powerful character has both clearly defined limits and a weakness that my character could figure out, then I'm fine with this.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
As I mentioned before, not overly fond of romance, but depending on the situation, I might be okay with it.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
Fading to black is fine with me. I, personally, am not comfortable playing it out.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I don't really mind it.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
When it comes to violence, there is pretty much nothing that I'll be offended by. Go right ahead.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
I'm not comfortable having anything to do with this.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
As long as it's not permanent and is limited in its use, yes.

What about healing?
It shouldn't be done with injuries that the person playing the character gave them. Your characters blindness might be an interesting aspect that you want to keep.

Anything else?
No, nothing else.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 04:54:55 pm by Whompydoodles »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal