Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Keithen Nieminen - Pilot Noble  (Read 657 times)

Catalina

Keithen Nieminen - Pilot Noble
« on: July 17, 2017, 08:37:28 pm »
Name: Keithen Nieminen
Aliasas: Keith, Nieminen (only by a few)
Species: Human
PoD: Auora, Aedolis
Residence: Havith, Aedolis
Occupation: General Combat Operative (currently mentoring Garza Oskai)
Preference: Panesexual

"I know how other Pilots might feel about it but it doesn't matter to me. I am sitting here as a Pilot who can fight for my nation just as well as the rest. I can still do my job just as well as Cinna or Izzy. That's all that matters to me and not some pointless surgery for my eyes." ~ Keithen telling Chris when he asks why Keith doesn't go with surgery and keeps his glasses

Physical Apperence -
Keith is a but shorter then average men his age.p as he is around 5.6 ft in height with a lean body yet strong. He has a little buzz cut on the sides of his head and on the scalp there is refular long hair with a long tuff at the front sweeping over his left eye a bit. Keiths hair is black and is slowly changing to a dark brown if you look closely youll see strands of brown in his hair. Keith's nose is broad and his face as well (but slimmer). One thing that strikes Keith as odd is that fact that he was born blind as a result as a mix uo in his genetic code but with what seems to be normal flasses he can see just as well as any other persom, its just when he takes them off he can't see. There is a little nick of a scar on his lower right cheek of his face and some on the writs of his hands.

Personaltiy -
Silly and Lighthearted: Keith is't one for making jokes, but he enjoys a good laugh from time to time. He likes to use the enviornment around him to pull of harmless jokes when he could if he is uo to it. He is very fond of jokes that make others laugh since he'll laugh as well (it rubs off on hin lol)

ADHD Side: (I can give a veerry long detailed thing since this i basically what I go throug irl :3 but Im gonna spare yinz the book on it). Keith has ADHD. It makes it so he can loose concentration at times such as when a butterfly passes by a window in school he will revert his attention to it instead of the teacher and her lecture. This makes studying things hard for him at time and when someone is talking to him he can zone out if he doesnt have his fingers om something to mess with. He also cant sit still for long as well and fidgets a lot if he sits still with nothing to do for five minutes for example (5 mins seems like hours to him)

Crabby: It takes a bit to make this guys pissed but a few things that set him off are - when people see him without glasses on and assume he can see just fine (that grinds his gears). The type of people who call him "short". One more thing that makes Keith a crabby crab is beung called "four eyes". Also being asked why and if he would replace his glasses with a better mire permanent version.

Kind: Do not confuse the word "Kind" with Keith. He is kind yes but he also give though love whenever someone needs it. He loves those who are his friends and companions but sometimes they need a but if tough love to get them going. He doesnt like tough love but if it gets a job done then he is happy to do so.

Two "Personalities": Keith perfer to have two personalities. One for off the Pilot chat. One for on the Pilot Chat. He developed this to keep others un expecting on his real personality. His real personality offline is completely different from te defensive one online. He had to develop two personalities while growing up in the orphanage. As a result it still reflect him today.

Everyone Has a Bad Day: Youll just know when Keith is having a bad day ;(

Fun Facts :)
  • Keith likes to mix and match things from clothes to things in his aprtment
  • His favorite thing to do during some free time is to sit down and read a book
  • Sweets and coffee is his life blood
  • Totally the kind of person who can turn anything into a piece of art
  • Does not believe in gods and is quiet a bit open about it at times
  • He cooks a bit and Keith really likes touching things
  • Doughnuts are his absolute favorite thing to eat
  • Keithen loves animals but he is a dog person. He'd get one but he knows that would be unfair to the dog with his line of work
  • His favorite things to wear during his free time in his apartment is toplessness and sweatpants. Outside his apartment its just t shirts and jeans

Abilites:

Illumokimesis - Keith is so good with this he can make it look like an actual person is shooting a gun om the battle field

Electrokinesis- he likes to shock things :3 a lot. He also can use his electrokenisis to send shockwaves through the ground and the surrounding area (think of it like what a bat does) and when they bounce off of something he knows. It's really really hard to explain -.- but it allows him the paint a mental pcitures of the surrounding area including who is where

Cyrokinesis: if he cant see anything he uses his Cyrokenisis

Eagle Eyes - Whenever Keith has his glassss on he can see like an eagle (that zoom in and out binocular stuff)
Vibrations: Due to being blind his body also enhanced its other senses, hearing taste, smell and particularly touch are enhanced to the point of being like a cat's senses. This also makes him light on his feet like an elf

Relationships:

Candidate:
Garza Oskai

Dragon- AuRron: AuRon is a female dragon, he has blue metalic scales that are smoother and dont over lap as much. This made it perfect for her and Keith to bond since he was blimd without his glasses and inorder to keep him from cutting himself her scales were just right for the jon. Further more AuRron's left foreleg is mechanical along with the lower half of her right leg. AuRron's eyes are amber with flecks of green and blues and there are spikes running down her back to the tip of her tail. Keith and AuRron have a such a stromg bond they can feel eachother's emotions and pain. Both try to be kind to eachother and they can sometimes be found laying outside napping. AuRron is totally okay with Keith not getting a surgery to give him his vision back as she sees the glasses as a piece of sentimental value and comfort to her Pilot as it was the first time he got to beable to see the world..... 18 years after he was born. They have eachothers backs through thick and thin no matter whay.

Fun Facts about AuRron:

• AuRron treats Keith as both a best friend and Pilot. She is tough and stern when she needs to be.
  • If Keith loses his glasses during a fight AuRron would help guide him by giving him visuals on an enemies location

Hisotry:
Keith was borm three months early and blind. His parents had no idea he was blind since he opened his eyes later then most babies his age. When he did they thought that he was still able to see hut only when they took him to the doctor was when they found out their som was blind. Keiths mother tried to find a way to get her son to see but to no aval since it was genetic. His parents were greatly saddened by the news their son may never be able to see their world but they moved on and taught him out to enjoy the world in different ways. However their minds slowly went crazy for some reason and at the age of seven they tried to kill their son by cutting his wrists teice in each one.

The murder attemot failed and they were sent off to a mental institution leaving a orphanage which was in Havith to take little Keith in. Life at the orphanage was okay for Keith. It took his mind off his crazy parents while his wrists healed and scarred over and he learned how to sense vibrations through the floor. During his next check up the doctors discovered he was pshycic and immedietly put him on the list to become a Pilot (Keith was 8 at the time). Life went on swimmingly after that, he became a canidate, recieved his glasses from his mentor and became a Pilot, slowly climbing the ranks while at the same time forgettimg even more about his parents until the only place he consudered he was from was the orphange in Havith and no where else.

Thread Tracker:

Current Threads -
Let the Words Fly
Of Culinary Delights
Telepathy is Never Easy.... Sometimes
Drinking The Pain Away
Boys Will Be Boys
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 07:16:29 pm by Catalina »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal