Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: An Unusual Suspect (Lion)  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Cheesigator

Re: An Unusual Suspect (Lion)
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2021, 11:44:00 pm »
It hadn't occurred to Imogen that perhaps their question might have brushed on a sensitive spot; their eyespots knit together in worry as they glanced away and awkwardly fidgeted with their fingertips.

"I-I mean, I suppose;" They glanced around again, pondering the question. "I guess this is technically a break? It isn't really though, because I am still working..."

They tapped their fingers along their chin thoughtfully; after all, they were a robot. This was only one of many multitasks they had going on at the moment.

"Why did you apologize? OH, was it for expelling gas? Uh--burping? That's fine you don't need to apologize, I find it fascinating!" They chirped, leaning forward a bit on the table as they peered at him, resting their chin in their hands and humming as they tilted their head a bit to the side. "I can finally see you now, before we were a bit preoccupied--you're quite handsome!"

Yes, a compliment was probably a great ice breaker!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal