Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Glide of a Winged Stalker [OPEN]  (Read 191 times)

DeltaXZ

The Glide of a Winged Stalker [OPEN]
« on: June 21, 2017, 03:00:43 am »
High above Haviah in ship packed with skydivers and complete fucking idiots, Delta maneuvers himself closer to the rear hatchway. Shaking his head at the sight before him, while inwardly holding in a dismissive snort, he took a moment to manifest his hawk faced face. "Always unthought of.' he mused. Donning the helmet, Delta saw it synchronize with his ship in his often used "stand off" orbit. Smirking behind his closed and blacked out face plate as he turned in time to be dead center of the hatch, he heard the jump master begin to dictate final instructions to those with parachutes or high-end anti-gravity harnesses. "When was the last time I had a nice long glide?" Delta heard himself ask, while crouching down. About half through the spoken instructions he powerfully leapt from the ship, causing it to waver slightly.

Feeling the illusive feeling of oneness of being whole, though it never lasted for more than a few microseconds, Delta instinctively flared his massive wings. Slowing and trading descent speed for forward motion he glanced back over to the ship. "Later stupid fucks." he whispered softly. Angling towards a clear patch of ground perpendicular to the ship's vector and about three miles away, he glanced to the midday sun and sighed. "If only you weren't associated with happiness. Then I might appreciate you more than I do now." Delta whispered to himself. Taking in the scenery, he wondered what how it was would've been if his parents had lived. So lost in his musings, he didn't notice the being trailing him a few hundred yards back.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:03:05 pm by DeltaXZ »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal