Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: [Harpy Squadron Members Only] Red Team Message Board  (Read 1826 times)

Offline nephero

[Harpy Squadron Members Only] Red Team Message Board
« on: June 11, 2017, 01:36:33 am »
=========================================
HAVIAH HARPIES MESSAGE BOARD

This board is meant to better communicate squadron-based information that might not be appropriate or efficient via other channels, i.e. items relating to sensitive squadron information, items requiring mass accessibility, etc..

Moderation is officially under the jurisdiction of Pilot Echo "Chance" Kiers, so please direct any and all questions pertaining to this board to him. As a final notice on the matter, I simply request that none of you make me regret this.

-Pilot Noble Isabel Kiers, Cmdr.

Offline nephero

Re: [Harpy Squadron Members Only] Red Team Message Board
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 01:37:39 am »

LMAO so very official. Okay, boys and girls and those fitting neatly into neither category, you heard the lady. Here's the ground rules:

==> This board is for Harpy business and Harpy business only. I don't give a shit if it's especially important business, y'all want to discuss lunch plans or who wore their hair best that's fine but if you're gonna get "personal" in here I'm gonna get right on your ass.
==> Seriously, guys, keep it in your DMs. I would hate to have to screenshot every last one and keep it for blackmailing purposes.
==> Also I wouldn't leave anything in here that you need handled ASAP; you have an emergency you contact myself or Pilot Noble Kiers immediately, or otherwise utilize the proper channels. Don't just leave something like "oh hey the assault course is on fire" on the board and wait for a response.
==> Group Memos from the desk of our most esteemed Commander, I will make sure to headline in big bright beautiful letters. Sign off after you've read them.

That's all I got, don't do anything I wouldn't do.

-Pilot Echo Chance Kiers, SqdLead.

Offline nephero

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 03:07:10 am »
Oh! Hey, Chance, the assault course is on fire. Again. .__.

-Lilo!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 03:07:29 am by nephero »

Offline Nix

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 04:27:46 am »
Don't you think that qualified as something to be taken care of immediately? Did you even read this before posting Lilo?

-Rodion

Catalina

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 05:35:05 am »
Understood Chance :)

-Lladre

Offline nephero

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 08:20:38 am »
It was a joooke, Hotrod. As in haha? Those things you'd tell your friends if you had friends?

-Lilo!

Offline nephero

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 02:51:44 pm »

Just.

God dammit, Lilo.

Thanks for checking in Lladre.

-Chance

Catalina

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 03:10:38 pm »
Your welcome.

-Lladre

Offline Nix

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 05:55:22 pm »
It's not really a joke when you do exactly what your squadron leader just said not to do Lilo.

-Rodion

Offline Lion

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2017, 06:28:48 pm »
Fire on the assault course? Lol. WHOOPS!

I promise I'll be more careful next time.

-Vander.

Offline nephero

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 07:11:03 pm »
LOOOOOL Vander! But it was so fun! :C

Ohmygod Roddie, seriously, I didn't mean it was actually on fire. Careful though, any more friction on the stick up your ass and there might be a real one.

-Lilo!

Offline Nix

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 05:42:15 pm »
So Lladre is there a reason you are considering asking someone outside our squadron for help designing your drill course? It's kind of fucked up. I mean if you need help programming the simulators and terrain and shit I could help. I'm going to run the drills after all.

-Rodion

Catalina

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2017, 06:02:58 pm »
Its to help me get a feel for what ice can do. I'm just asking Ryua to make a few samples of ice to see which ones are worth simulating thats all - you know for challenges. It'll be a waste of water if I use normal old water in a freezer and it'll be a pain. She has no part in the simulation nor the actual running. Though you can pitch in if you want XD i never said you couldn't ;)

So what ideas do you all have!? I only have two so far XD and if someone is a bit rusty on something this'll help

-Lladre
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 06:04:55 pm by Catalina »

Offline Nix

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2017, 06:10:27 pm »
It sounded like you were going to have someone outside the squadron help design the course without consulting our superiors. I was concerned. And I don't think I should know your plans before hand if I am supposed to successful lead our squadron through the exercise. It feels like cheating. In actual battle I might not have time to study it before hand. I feel this will be more beneficial if it is an exercise in adapting to what challenges and surprises are thrown at us.

-Rodion
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 06:12:55 pm by Nix »

Catalina

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2017, 06:18:06 pm »
I would never cheat on you guys O.O! it doesn't change much its what you don't expect. You have no idea what Im gonna DO with the ice ;) I might put a spin on it out of the blue or something. You never know what my mind can come up with!

-Lladre

Offline nephero

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2017, 10:34:22 pm »

Yeahhh, just steppin' in here real quick--

I understand the need for occasional outside help and shall we say "a second set of eyes" on plenty of matters, but training exercises pertaining to the Harpies should remain within the Harpies. So long as Ryua's involvement is simply to do with samples and nothing else, you have my go-ahead, but I'd actually much prefer to see what you yourself can come up with Lladre. Impress me, girl. Maybe this can be an extra bit of responsibility for you in the long-run.

Also Rodion's correct, I want this run blind. We can't keep being the best if we keep knowing what's coming. If we wanted that we'd employ a precog and they sure as shit ain't lending those out any time soon. That being said if anyone has any ideas for future runs, contact me and we'll get it set up so you can run something yourself at a later date.

I look forward to drinking my coffee and watchin' y'all suffer lmao. Make me proud kiddos!

-Chance

Catalina

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2017, 04:58:19 am »
She doesn't know anything else I'm keeping her in the dark ;) also they will suffer Chance you mark my words.
Oh I'm pretty much done with the first course just need a few tweaks then it'll be good to go I'd say the day after tomorrow it should be done. Its a special kind of course.

-Lladre

Offline Nix

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 01:04:21 pm »
As I stated in the Pilot Chat, you have to run the drill with us to my orders Lladre. Why would a member of our squadron hang back and watch when they should be doing their part? It's a team exercise and I am leading, you cannot just go off and complete it on your own, of course that would be easy since you designed it.

-Rodion

Catalina

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 01:11:10 pm »
I'm still running it don't get me wrong but it'll be up to you Rodion to say the orders. I'll just follow them and keep my mouth shut and watch you guys try to figure it out. I said nothing of sitting on the side lines at all. Just like any exercise. It'll help me see what needs a bit of work to both the courses and in turn help you out as well. What better way to see what improvement can be made then runnung the course with your teammates? Sitting back would kill me  :'(
Sorry if I caused a misunderstanding Rodion

-Lladre
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 01:27:24 pm by Catalina »

Offline nephero

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 10:45:19 pm »
Hey Rodion, Roddie, Roro, Robomeister 9000, the Hotrod--

Uh, message me when you get a chance? It's not like, crazy urgent, nothing's on fire, so, y'know. Doesn't have to be asap.

-Lilo!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal