Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Pilot Cardinal Omajon Rheeves, from Pilot Echo Nayden Kiers  (Read 321 times)

Offline nephero

---Messaging Omajon Rheeves from Chance Kiers - CD03245x17:0816 -Connection Open---

Hey.

I’m sorry it took this long to get back to you, but it's been a little hectic and, if I'm honest, I really wasn't sure how to respond to your message.

I'm not gonna lie, I

I really miss talking with you

I'll be back in the Citadel in a few days, but I get it if you, y'know, don't want to do this in person. I just

I just wanna know where we actually are.

-Chance

---Connection Closed---

---Messaging Omajon Rheeves from Chance Kiers - CD03255x17:1134 -Connection Open---

Okay. I'm just trying this again. Getting a lot of mixed signals here, Jon, and it's kind of wigging me out that I can't seem to figure this out. Whatever this is. Was. Something.

Kinetic, remember?

Message me back. Please?

Anything.

---Connection closed---

---Messaging Omajon Rheeves from Chance Kiers - CD03255x17:2102 -  Connection Open---

Was I that shitty of a boyfriend?

---Connection closed---

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal