Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Over their Heads (Pm to join: We sort of need a bad guys to be played lol)  (Read 524 times)

Catalina

@TepigTurtwig

Liuna walks all around the scene sniffing the ground which had no traces of anything other then a faint scent which he was unable to recognize. Making him rather upset. Sterren sighs and pats her partner's side.
The pair have been on this killers trail for a while now. He was mostlt targeting those who were around 17 and into their early to late twenties.  Mostly with a snipee of some sort and a dagger. Making marka on the bodies of how many he had killed then and the toll kept rising.
The two partners were visiting the sight of the recent murder. It was a young girl this time and one of the past victims had been a young Pilot.
But so far they have been visitng the apots where the bodies were at night in hopes of not getting picked off themselves if he is watching.
Sterren sighs and sits down thinking. If she wanted to have a chance at actually getting clues she'd need to get to the scene in the day time when the police are wrapping things up. Liuna lays down next to her with a loud huff. Things were going to be tougher then they thought.

TepigTurtwig

Jerek never strode onto the crime scene, especially not when it involved a sniper rifle. Although he was still quite inexperienced as a Pilot, he thought it best to swoop in from above, and identify any perched targets before Jerek became a perched target. Speaking of perched targets, Talisman telepathically whispered to his Pilot ally, "You read the briefing, correct?" Jerek did not bother replying. Talisman could find the answer, whether or not Jerek wanted him to. He obviously had read the briefing, which had been sent to him through the network, which he was totally addicted to. While the Pilots usually would have left this case to the detectives, the death of one of their own was quite the commotion.

Jerek's mind swarmed with theories on the motive as he approached the ground, Talisman expertly slowing his pace to avoid a nasty tumble. Gently, the lowered a block from the crime scene, and immediately, Jerek's palms lit up with ice, as he moved to make a quick ice barrier. It wasn't meant to do much, but, if for some reason a sniper had been taking his time lining up the shot, he needed some sort of defense. Although he personally preferred his Pyrokinetics, he would need to be tactical with this ordeal, and fire could endanger the crime scene. Realizing that no one was firing, he incinerated the barrier, and, as it transformed back into water vapor, he headed to the crime scene.

It was slightly a surprise to see that his partners in anti-crime were already on the scene, but a pleasant one. Talisman chuckled a little bit, teasing, "Want me to read their minds for you?" Jerek snorted in return. Of course, being a dragon, Talisman had none of the restrictions imposed on Jerek, who was not allowed to use his already weak telepathic powers unless circumstances were extreme. And, since testing his new allies probably wasn't extreme, he would not be doing any sort of Psionic shenanigans around them, although he had no qualms about that. He much preferred using psychology to dig deep into their brains without any special powers. But that would have to wait.

Jerek sighed slightly, and strode forward, careful to maintain his regal posture while avoiding any potential evidence. He hoped they wouldn't have any issues with Talisman. Sure, an azure-hued dragon with absurd green feathers on his head and random bits and pieces of mechanical gizmos was quite the sight, especially compared to the pale skin, simple crew cut, and bland uniform of Jerek. Telepathically muttering to his bio-mechanical companion, he thought, Wish me luck. With a formal, if cold, smile on his face, Jerek quickly interrupted whatever they were doing, asking, "Any new developments? I'm obviously quite new to this case. Details, please."

Catalina

Liuna jumps up and hisses.He did not expect there to be anyone else arriving this late. Sterren sighs, "What is it?" She turned to look around then sees Jerek and Tailsman. She glares at them, "I take it your a Pilot. Judging by that dragon." She was not particularly fond of them well a select few. Just out of suspicion and the fact she hardly knew any.

She also didn't like hiw he just barged in making Liuna mad or frightened she couldn't tell. Just like normal Pilots thibking they own the place. Well he was in for a surprise that they won't treat them like the citizens here do. That made her sick.

"Ok Mr.Pilot there is no new info and the victim this time was young. The police already took her body away and scrubbed away most of the scent. That's all Im giving you until I can know yo trust you."

So far all she could tell was that the killer had a bad past which she immediately pinned on Pilots. Since not a lot of nurder can happen, Particularly a pilot dying which was pretty hard to do.

"And before you ask Im not from around here. So don't ezpect me to treat you all high and mighty lie the citizens. Im only here for this case then Im off this rock. Okay?" She gets up thinking. "Beaisdes we cant find anything new here. Fluff just did one final sniff and found nothing."

She smiles, "Okay so now that that's done with as in me being a detective I'm Sterren and this fluffball that you scared is my partner Liuna." She scratches Liunas head as he glares at the Pilot and his dragon, "If I seemed crabby that was just me saying what he felt whoch in turn I felt. I'm usually chilled." She laughs, "Sorry if I seemed like a jerk."

TepigTurtwig

Well, this would be a rough one. "Pity you had to make this difficult. I don't ask for respect..." he strode over to the girl, and glowered in her face, "I demand it. Turning to Talisman, he requested, "Shut her out of the network until she tells all. We don't have time to build up trust. I don't care how are what you feel, but you are going to give me all your information. " He began pacing, "People are dying! A Pilot died! Do you know how horrible that is for our image? Do you know how difficult that is to do? These killers could wipe any of us out at any second, and you're whining about trust and relations with your dog." Talisman quickly sent a mental message to Jerek: Stay professional, or I'm shutting you out as well. Jerek gave something between a groan and a sigh, nodded in confirmation to the dragon, and primly paced back to the other duo. "Let's try this again. Any new developments?"

Catalina

Now that Pilot was just getting offensibe, "No new devlopments you-," Liuna glares at Sterren making her pause, " Oh and repsect is something that is earned not demanded. So I suggest you sit down before you have something dig its claws into your splen, oh and my dog is not a dog he is a Pluizig. If you do sit down and calm down a bit then maaaybe Ill tell you the dew developments that happened and what Liuna sniffed out. And say sorry to Liuna for calling him something very offensive believe it or not he is a lot smarter then you think." She turns around and motions to Liuna who walks up to her and she pets him. "Tell me pal." Liuna makes a fast flurry of chirps and growls then he bumps his head against her forehead.

"He says that he may never trust another Pilot again in his life but just this once he might be willing to work you. The dragon is fine to him so he will only share his information with your dragon and myself. Whie I share what I know with you. We both had rough experiences with Pilots but Liuna had the worse kind of experience. So I wouldnt blame him for his hesitantanc when it comes to work with you. In return for our info we want you to try to understand where we come from and that we a not from the planet. We both lived extremely rough lives, things happened to me which I cant even talk about, and we learned that staying weary is often best to stay live from where we are from and that will never change. Do you understand?"
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 06:33:08 pm by Catalina »

TepigTurtwig

Earned and not demanded? Well, clearly someone was new to Haviah. And her tone was too condescending; that was his department! What did I just say?Do you ever cut me slack? No. Now, keep your mind on the important matters. Remember why you were called here. Taking a deep breath, Jerek responded, "Excellent. I hope you two are both up to date; it would be quite hilarious if your draconian canine was far ahead of all of us." Jerek winced a little, thinking about how poorly worded that last comment was. No matter. All he had to do was pretend that he and Talisman were not telepathically connected; or maybe the Pluizig knew that and had ulterior motives. Usually, telling all about Haviah would be advantageous, but maybe he could let a few things stay secret for his own advantage.

Regardless of his thoughts, he needed to act fast. The sniper could be above their heads at any time, watching, and waiting. "How about we make a quick change of location? Let's get to the lower parts of the city, and you fill me up to speed while we go. Can your Pluizig fly you? If not, I hope it can hover nearby while Talisman brings you along. Trust me, the seating warms and cools at will." Jerek's attempt at a joke was punctuated as the Pilot conjured a ball of flame in one hand and froze his fingertips on the other, before quickly dissolving both tricks. Maybe a little intimidation could help, after all.

Catalina

"Well actually he is more of a runner and a stealthy kind of creature. The closest I've seen him fly was like a few months ago."Liuna looks at his partner who looks at him couriously, "You would fly eventually in your life right?" The Pluizig shrugs his shoulders a bit. "Crap. Even you don't know and your the same species as Vlinde." She laughs. "Well I suppose we have to walk unless that pretty chilled dragon of your can carry all three of us. Liuna might be willing to sit in my lap if I bribe him. And neat magic." She looks at Sterren pleading and the pluizig snarls and growls.

One thing that Pluizig hated more then criminals was flying. He would throw a fit if he was in a planet's atmosphere in any flying craft. Liuna walks up to Tailsman and sniffs him then walks over to Jerek and starts to sniffs him looking confused and courious at the same time. He never smelt a Pilot other then ones blood and that was not pleasing at all to his nose. It made him pretty sick. Though their scents were different which was weird to him. "Well you two try to convince him last time I tried to get him in the air without blindfolding him and putting him in a large dog crate was not as easy as usual."

(Heres what a Pluizig looks like a bit roughly: http://sta.sh/01v961fwbetj)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 07:07:18 pm by Catalina »

TepigTurtwig

"Stealth may come in handy. Anyway, I'm sure Talisman won't mind. I doubt we'll exceed his carrying capacity of 450 lbs. Hop on." Jerek quickly hopped on, since Talisman was completely used to the Pilot. After all, the two had selected each other and essentially been connected even before either's birth. His uniform made riding easy; he only hoped the same could be said about his allies' apparel. Jerek quickly settled in, legs and arms in position, and sent the telekinetic signal to go. Talisman nodded, and began rising, his wings flapping in the wind, creating a powerful wind.

"Alright, now you two get on. Hop with full force, and I'll pull you up the rest. Also,
 Talisman will spiral a little to help with the angle."
On cue, Talisman tilted slightly, and Jerek took his leg out of the stirrup. Of course, Talisman and Jerek could communicate telepathically, but that took time and effort, the likes of which the pure instinct of a quick kick surpassed. After all, the more optimized the flight, the better for both. Their symbiosis was entirely based on flight, and Jerek meant to showcase to his newfound passengers that. He gestured again, pointing at the stirrup, as Talisman, now operating at almost full wingspan, created winds that muffled sound. He hoped the other duo got the message.

Catalina

Lumina looks at Sterren who smiles, "Your going first pal." The pluizig sighs in defeat as Sterren picks him up and hugs him, "Have fun fluffball." She laughs and tosses her partner into the air. Lumina lands all floofed up and digging his claws around what je can get a grip on. His spikes fanned out also.

"Told you! Now you would nee to find him some good deer or person to eat to get him off or maybe a good crowbar!" Sterren yells up with a wide smile then checks her gun very fast (Ooc: hopefully I got her weapon right XD) before jumping up herself praying all those years of following her partner would probe worth it.

TepigTurtwig

It's actually sort of itching me with those claws. Jerek simply chuckled in response. Then, he gestured mentally to the next passenger, and Talisman swooped, purposely swerving at high speeds in an attempt to scare the fluffy passenger. Quickly, the dragon was under the leaping detective, catching him mid-hop. With the intent of ensuring passenger safety , Jerek attempted to freeze Liuna's paws to the dragon, which would serve as a sort of seatbelt. He then attempted the same with the detective's footwear, hoping his passengers would not recoil. They would certainly need the extra security, as Talisman zipped forward, faster than a 50 cal. bullet. They needed to head to the area of the last attack, and look for patterns. "So, once your body adjusts to the immense force, can you fill me in on any details of interest?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal