Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mostly Dead is also Slightly Alive  (Read 948 times)

Offline Lion

Mostly Dead is also Slightly Alive
« on: February 21, 2017, 10:03:45 pm »
[Tags to @Draconian whenever you're ready!]

It was nice to have a day off. It was rare, but when it did happen, Banning was definitely going to take advantage of it. Maybe Synesthesia was a little too typical, but it would be nice to have the chance to wind down for once. Of course people would know him there, and it was hard to hide in a crowd when people knew your face no matter where you went.

Banning liked The Citadel sure, and there was no better place to get one's kicks than Synesthesia. Even the lesser known night clubs were pretty fun, and certainly a lot less crowded.

This was a new place. The Wolf's Rose, was the name glowing in neon lights above the signs. It was three tiered building, but the bar itself was downstairs in a side-entrance from the street, and music could be heard playing from inside. Banning pulled the collar up on his blue jacket. It was nondescript, save for the patches of a few hardcore punk bands; and his guns were holstered on the inside of his jacket.

His jeans were old and ruined in the knees, stuffed into some boots that were maybe too shiny. Their surface reflected the dim lighting and caught his eye, blinding him for a good long second. Oh god...  Banning growled and pressed onward, taking a seat by the bar and ordering a beer from the robot serving drinks.

Maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad after all. He could have a nice weekend if he played his cards right too.  Banning was about to bring the beer to his lips when someone collided into his shoulder and spilled the drink into the lap of the person next to him.

“Oh shit! I'm so sorry!” he said, turning to the strange beside him as he plucked out napkins and tried to dry the counter.  “Fuck, man. My bad. This place is really cramped.”

At least they weren't too pissed. Right? 

Offline Draconian

Re: Mostly Dead is also Slightly Alive
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 11:37:18 pm »
Cramped.

That was a good word for it.

Seiteki was pretty sure her flight feathers were ruined and she had wished she'd worn a belt or something around her torso to keep the evil feathered things at bay. Wouldn't be the most attractive thing but... Eh. Seiteki had never been worried about that really, which was why she was wearing a large pull over turtle neck sweater that hugged her waist nicely to accent her breasts - Don't ask how she got her wings though.

Then there was the tight black leggings tucked into what she considered cute high heel boots.

Enough to maybe catch someone's interest and head out for a quick lay if she felt like it.

Usually the wings caught attention though.

Not tonight though, all they got was someone's drink on her lap.

Seiteki opened her mouth to snap, but she recognized the face and just frowned. Then pursed her lips. "If you wanted to drink it out of my lap you could have just asked," She said, looking down at her wet crotch and thighs. Great, now they were going to be sticky for not fun reasons. Heaving a sigh, making sure her wings were pulled tight to her back she looked to Banning and his drink, then his napkin and motioned to her thighs.

Bastard better be cleaning up that too.

"having a good night then?" She grinned, taking a sip of her own Not Spilled drink.

Offline Lion

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 11:52:54 pm »
She might have been amused and giving coy glances and grins, but Banning was burning red from embarrassment. He could hear Hyperion laughing in the back of his mind and internally he told the old dragon to shut up.  Which only made him laugh harder.

"I-I'm so sorry," Banning went on and reached for the napkin, as if she predicted it and went about dabbing at her legs, trying to get as much of the drink out of her as possible. "I guess I should be more careful, being a Pilot and all.  But, um, you are kind of large, to be in a place like this."

He didn't mean it to sound sarcastic, and he looked her over.  The wings, the tights.  "Seiteki Tora.  I've heard of you. But I don't think we've met in person. Banning Lockhard.  I mean Lockhart," he murmured and extended his hand to her.

"Didn't think you liked hole in the wall bars like this?  Needed to get away?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 12:15:26 am »
Kind of large.

Seiteki wasn't sure if that was an insult or not and she looked over her shoulder at the fluffy grey appendage tucked tight against her back. Rude. Still, Banning was blushing and that was cute so she would forgive him. For now. Of course she'd never forget him calling her large. Some day she'd get him back for it.

"I think I like Lockhard better," She grinned at him, reaching out and taking his hand, holding it for, perhaps a moment longer than appropriate. Then again, what wasn't appropriate in Aedolis? She blinked at him and chugged back a few mouthfuls of her drink, blinking at him with her bright blue eyes.

"It was something new," She said simply, shrugging. Banning wouldn't understand, the craving for new. Seiteki, who had experienced so much very rarely did new. "But, if I'm in the way," She nodded towards the door, "I can go," her face didn't say it, but her feathers fluffed up in distaste, though, she leaned in, "You can come with me. We can hit a liqour store and chat."

Offline Lion

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 12:26:00 am »
In truth, he didn't want her to leave. And he didn't want to go either, considering he just say down. He didn't say this nor think it aloud, and the feeling really only came to mind in passing. Banning found himself smiling, even after his rather obnoxious comment, and leaned against the bar, watching her take her drink and he swallowed, licking his lips afterward.

"I think I'd like that.  There wasn't anything interesting that was going to happen here until I spilled my drink all over you," he said.  "I'll treat.  It was my fault after all."

Banning stood and offered his hand to guide her up and walked out the door, up the steps and into the street proper. "So a place like that is new huh? Should I bother asking what's old to you? Ah, nevermind, forget it.  So where do you wanna go?  There's a store just around the corner."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 04:31:06 pm »
Seiteki smirked and tilted her head, eyebrow arched up.

Letting herself  be lead out by Banning Lockhard she licked her teeth and rolled her shoulders. It was an effort to pull her hand from his but once they were out of the cramped hole in the wall she fluttered her wings open, gave them a few waves and tucked them back in against her back. A heavy sigh and she stretched her arms up and back.

"What's old to me?" She started, smiling before he told her to nevermind. Rude. She started to walk in a direction back to the Citadel - they'd come across a liquor store on the way - and didn't check to make sure he was following. "Well," She took careful graceful steps and rested her hands on her hips, "Me," She shrugged.

It was easy enough to find her desired store and she grabbed a bottle of something weird she'd never had before - or if she did she couldn't remember - and paid. Bottle in hand she held it easy, curled an arm around Bannings and dragged him along to a dingy motel. "Any objections on our location to get soused? I don't work until 9 tomorrow and this way neither apartment is going to get trashed." She glanced over her shoulder before she started towards the entrance.

Offline Lion

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 09:24:18 pm »
Banning did follow her, because why and the hell not. It wasn't like he had anything else to do at that moment in time. He wanted a drink just like anyone else and sometimes Synesthesia just gave him one hell of a headache. Too many people, too many bodies. It was easier to crawl into a hole and hide from everything when all he wanted to do was get shitfaced.

People made way for the Pilots as they entered the liquor store. Banning favored whiskey for that moment and the bottle was soon in hand, along with whatever she had and he grinned stupidly at her. She did have a nice head of hair on her, one that hid most of her face when he glanced down her. His arm fell in easily around her shoulders, avoiding her wings just enough.

"Not at all, Seiteki," he chuckled. "I don't mind getting my own apartment trashed. It's what I pay the cleaners for anyway."

He laughed and followed her inside once the room was gotten and he gently closed the door behind them. "So Seiteki, how have you been? Got any complaints of late? Anything you need to tell old Banning Lockhard?"  And snorted at that name.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017, 11:37:32 pm »
"Running with it are you?" She chirped at him, smirking.

Aaah, gonna be Lockhard forever.

A quick glance down and she flexed her wings gently before she tilted her head up to look at him. Was he always so tall? Seiteki pressed a boot to the bed in the room, smirking at it before she sat in one of the seats. The cushion was too fluffy and she sat on it sideways, wings draped from the seat arms and she cradled her alcohol against her belly.

"Well, you're looking ruggedly handsome," She smirked at him, eyes closing for a moment, "Not really anything beyond that." She opened the bottle and took a swig, wincing at the taste but enjoying the burn. "Offering to be a shoulder to cry on? Gonna pull rank on me if I don't comply?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 04:39:22 pm »
"I miiight. But I don't think I'll have to do that," he murmured and shifted himself along the bed, setting the whiskey on the floor. Why was she sitting all the way over there? Didn't want anyone sitting on her wings or tugging on them? They looked awfully cumbersome, and yet somehow not. After being alive as long as she had - however old she was - no doubt she knew how to keep them largely out of harm's way.

"You're drinking that all wrong, Seit," he murmured and went to crawl on his knees toward her. Banning sat down by her ankles and reached up to gently slide the drink out of her hands. "Baby sips, not that massive swig you did," he murmured, and gave a small sip of it himself. 

"Hmmm, sets your lungs on fire doesn't it? Puts some hair on  your chest. You like hairy chests, Seiteki?" he asked, handing the bottle back to her.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 04:57:53 pm »
Curiously Seiteki watched Banning, eyes bright, smirk on her lips. Letting him move closer, letting him take her bottle from her. "Excuse you," she said, lips pursed and watching him. After he took the drink, she placed her boot on his shoulder and grinned at him.

"Im not fond of waxing my chest," she said softly and moved her knee to look at Banning, reaching a hand down and wiggling her fingers for her bottle back "and you?  Do you like hairy chests, Lockhard?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 09:45:38 pm »
"Yeah sometimes. Gives you something to rip off. Mine isn't too hairy in case you were wondering. Just enough. Wanna see it?" he asked with a wink.  He shrugged out of his patched jacket and shifted around so that he was kneeling in front of her, hands on either side of her knees.

"So...."  He grinned and looked up at her, handing the bottle back to her.

He gave a little hum, looking at he throat and her face and her hair. "I hope you don't mind, but if you do I'll stop, but I...think you're really nice to look at. You're lovely."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 10:18:09 pm »
When he moved, Seiteki shifted, leaning forward so that she was sitting on the chair normally and her wings slightly opened over them. A glance at his hands on her knees and her bottle back in her hand and she tilted her head slightly. As usual, the thick sweater left lots to the imagination but kept everything sleek and fluffy looking. Her hair hung over her shoulder in it's waves and tumble of dark curls and her eyes practically glowed in the dim light.

A second swig of her drink and a long sigh and she just grinned down at Banning.

Slowly, her wings stretched out as far as they could go in the room - an impressive amount - before she folded them around, the flight feathers crossing over Banning's back, pressing against his head before letting up slightly. Though they were still curled around. "You know I live off of compliments - they keep me young." she teased, taking another drink, enjoying the burn and the heat it brought to her face.

"You're not so bad to look at either - Ruggedly handsome, I believe I already said. Compliments keep you young too?"  A wide grin and she shifted forward, elbows on her thighs, eyebrow tweaked upwards and she looked him up and down before she plucked at the collar of his shirt to make a lame attempt to look down it.

Offline Lion

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2017, 12:04:23 am »
She could drink all she wanted, and while getting drunk was a nice bonus, he was perfectly content with her sober. She was nice to look at, and he exchanged the bottle again to enjoy another sip of his own.  He guzzled down a good sum of it this time and settled it back in her hand.

"Okay, hotshot," he laughed. "You can look down my shirt. You don't have to tug on it necessarily."  He pulled the hem up and revealed his torso and the pattern of hair on his chest. It wasn't a rug, thankfully, but it was definitely apparent. 

"There. See?  Nice huh? It's soft too. Wanna touch it?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 09:25:47 am »
"You're an over eager puppy," Seiteki said, stretching out her legs so her feet rested beside his calves. The bottle was placed down beside the chair so it didn't get knocked over and she pressed her hands forward against his abdomen.

"Yup. Shaped like a man," she teased before she took her hands back and put them on the arms of the chair. Seiteki chewed on her bottom lip for a moment before she rolled her shoulders and pushed her hair over her shoulder so the curly tumbled mess was only to one side.

"I'm not sure if you're trying to seduce me or just showing off that you're a big boy now," she crossed her arms over her chest and her wings gave a ruffle before folding back behind her. "Whats your game Lockhart?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal