Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To...um...um...Greek...NO! Roman! Yeah. From Adalwulf.  (Read 388 times)

Anonymous

To...um...um...Greek...NO! Roman! Yeah. From Adalwulf.
« on: May 05, 2008, 01:23:27 am »
Um. Hey man. It's Adalwulf. Um. A pilot. Like you. Well. Not like you. You're like...up there while I'm a pilot.

What was I going to say?

Oh yeah.

Would it be wrong to sleep with Seitiki-torch you think? Do you have any of those um...things...that. ...could help me reach a goal like that? I mean. I like that scorpion girl we got but...like...option s I guess, in case I mess up with her.

Woah.

There are these faces looking at me. One of them is weird. Lemme click it. :shock:

Bwuh. It didn't do anything. Just made words. Oh well.

Could you say hi to Mr. Dyerlich for me? I tried to send him a messagey thingy but I don't think he even has a computer. Y'know, our um...you that thingy that...like...celeb rates our achievements is coming up, from when we graduated...so like...maybe we should get him one.

Just something to think about right?

Adalwulf Bartul :idea:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

Re: To...um...um...Greek...NO! Roman! Yeah. From Adalwulf.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 12:21:37 am »
You should try to sleep with Gabriel. He's really a woman, you know.

You are an idea man, Wulf. I'm sure Dyerlich would love a computer. You find him one you think is good and I'll put in half the credits to buy it. We'll put a nice red bow on it.

See you when you get back,

Roman  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Re: To...um...um...Greek...NO! Roman! Yeah. From Adalwulf.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 03:22:35 am »
...What?

Like...I mean...Gabrielle? It makes sense then! Hrm....are you sure? I mean...is that an adam's apple or just a strange piece of fat...She hides herself well. I mean...no breasts...unless... she's binding them. That's kinda gross. Boobs should be out there and unrestrained except for maybe those things they wear.

Under their shirts.

Boob holders or whatever.

It would be good to get him a computer! Then he could go online and send us messages too. He could see the VCN page I made of him. I put like....these pictures and stuff of him....training us...and you too...training me. And I think there are some of him like...training you. Don't worry, Tempest made me do that crypt lock thing so only pilots can...un...crypt it.

I found a good computer, they build it into like....this arm thingy...and there's one designed like...um...like a serpenty dragon thingy. I'm gonna get it painted like Lartech for him...got a camera on it too. Then he can take pictures of...um...well stuff....just none of those yechy pictures.  :|

See you when I get back Romance!

Forever always, Wulfy

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal