Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: People Watching [open]  (Read 1089 times)

WarhawkZ

People Watching [open]
« on: October 02, 2016, 08:43:45 am »
Disembarking his small Raider aftering his morning of arranging for a cargo run, Warhawk Megido drew up the hood of his sleeveless duster. Once his face was covered, he made his way to a small cafe just off the central space port. Pausing to take out his credit chit he took a seat in a corner booth. Turning catacorner in the seat, Warhawk scanned around. 'Guess it's to much for my constant paranoia to give a moment of peace?' he thought, letting his gaze settle on the appoarching waitress. "Just a sweet tea, no lemon." Warhawk said, preempting any further conversation.

Returning to his scanning, he rests his head atop a hand. "Just an exiled orphan with anger problems and trust issues." he murmured. After a few minutes his gaze came to rest on a young teenage couple across the cafe. 'Aren't they lucky, to have a relatively peaceful universe to live in. Unlike me.' Warhawk mused neautrally.

ARAD V1.0

Re: People Watching [open]
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 11:11:28 am »
The door slammed open, nervous whispers and murmurs filled the cafe as the onlookers noticed a large robot standing in the doorpost, covered  in what seemed to be blood. Red lights pulsed ominously from the lines between his armour as he walked in.

One man in particular seemed rather pale and taken aback. ARAD made his way over to said man, sitting down, the seat groaning under his weight. Both the droid and pale man were sat in the booth behind Warhawk.

After several seconds of complete silence, the droid finally spoke up, with a dry, emotionless voice. "Your tip turned out bad, Harald. It was a diversion, wasn't it?"

And the man could only whimper in response.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 11:56:14 am »
"Looking for something?" Warhawk inquired. After receiving his tea, he gave the pale man a sideway glance. 'Would be surprised if he didn't piss in his pant.' he thought. Feeling a shake he took ouf a datapad and read it quickly. Snorting in annoyance, Warhawk rapidly typed a heated reply. 'Stupid bastards. Lucky that I can't get to right now.' he thought while adding the company to his shit list. Returning the pad to it's pocket he sipped his tea and drummed his fingers.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 12:05:59 pm »
"Do you want me dead, Harald?" The droid inquired, pushing himself up again. He glanced at Warhawk, letting out a soft snort. "Doesn't concern you kid," he merely snarled, before looking back at the man, who seemed to crawl into the corner of the booth.

Arad leaned forward and grabbed Harald by his throat pulling him over the table. "Tell me, you little shit, where did they take the ATDD?! I'll kill you quickly if you oblige." He snarled, yet his voice made him sound so calm and down to earth.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 03:53:07 am »
"Kids don't watch their whole amily die and become public enemy number one to both sides during a long standing civil war." he reflexively quips. Not bothered by the snarl one bit, he had heard and done worse to idiots weaker than him. Then sudden burst of his sister's final moments popped his mind. Shutting his eyes against the pain and rage it brought, Warhawk slowly counted counted from a thousand. Reaching three hundred before his emotions were leashed again he took slug of his tea. "Wars come and go, but the damage remains. No matter how long it's been since you left the field."

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 03:54:22 pm »
Arad let out a soft, mechanical sigh, the blade sliding out of the gauntlet and pushed under Harald's chin. "Speak," before his attention was diverted again.

"Oh, yes they do," Arad replied with a soft snort. "They just get very fucked up." Another soft snarl followed his words. "But, keep sharpening those edges, you little piece of shit." He glanced over his shoulder. "You don't know what hurt is, kid. Losing your family is one thing. Losing your human body, seeing your own severed arms, legs and torso," a soft, menacing chuckle came from him.

"Now that fucking destroys sanity. Add to that programming that's aimed to destroy what little remains and makes you nice and docile to the people who killed you?" The knife pressed forward, taking the life of Harald, before pushing his corpse aside. "This is the real world kid. And it's filled with fucked up people."

At that, panic broke out, screams from the various patrons when a life was taken.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 09:53:26 pm »
"That I knew. The idiot warmongers on my former homeworld schooled me well." Warhawk said. Finishing the tea, he stood up and released a sigh. Hearing the security force coming he rolled his shoulder. 'Incoming stupidity.' he thought. "Guess I'm going have to avoid Edanith for the foreseeable future." Warhawk said to himself. Moving slowly he finally saw the security force, all ready for whatever. A quick vibration told him that his Raider was finally loaded. 'Alright.' he mused. Reflexively clinching his fists he felt his lightning coil within him.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 08:52:25 am »
The security forces aimed their rifles at Warhawk as they witnessed him standing defiantly infront of them.

"Stupid kid," resounded, before countless screams of pain and agony. "That is how you get shot, trying to act cool," Arad answered, having cut down the security forces in the blink of an eye, scraping clean his blades from the blood and gore. A feminine, robotic voice sounded. "Defragmentation matrix fully charged."

The creature let out a soft huff. "Good," he said as he glanced to the entrance, a sizeable force infront of the cafe. "Let's cut loose," the droid said, putting a hand on his shoulder and rolling it. "Pain inhibitors disengaged," a bullet smacked against his armour. "Hydraulics locked," a soft hiss reasounded, followed by a clunk. "Armour locked down," more and more bullets slammed against his armour, merely bouncing off.

"Engage.. Overdrive," his voice clearly lacked emotion, though the bloodlust and anticipation on his voice was even more obvious.

And suddenly, he dissappeared from sight, a red sillhouette briefly visible, before it also dissappeared.

And so, gunfire clattered and more screams resounded from the security forces that had surrounded the cafe.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 06:31:52 pm »
Ignoring the comment, Warhawk leapt into the security force and went into autopilot. 'Not acting cool. Never have when my life is on the line.' he mused. As the regular disconnect of his mind draped it's cold arms over him. Warhawk loosed fireballs, lightning bolts, punches, and kicks on anyone in his path. "Just doing there jobs." he whispers softly, ducking under a flying left. Delivering one of his own, he was momentarily stopped as bulllets impacted on nonvital areas of his body. "Fuckers!" he snarled, increasing the lightning and fire he lobbed.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2016, 04:08:48 pm »
It was even less than a minute when Arad and apparently Warhawk were done cutting down the security forces. The droid was completely covered in blood, before his armour loosened again, a soft hiss resounding as condensce rose from the cracks. "Another cold trail," he stated, before turning around to leave.

WarhawkZ

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 01:12:21 am »
Flicking a drop off blood from his finger, which originated from the bullet graze just above his wrist, Warhawk looked the carnage left and said, "Another nightmare to deal with later. When I'm not looking for it." Which probably wouldn't be any diffrent from his nightmares locked in his head at the moment. 'Should be lucky that I'm able to keep a level head. But I won't complain much.' he thought. Turning to race back to his Raider, he paused to say, "Look me up if you ever need a ride." Then Warhawk bolted from the carnage at flat out run.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 01:50:23 pm »
"Eat shit, kid," Arad stated as he flipped off Warhawk without even turning around, walking off.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal