Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Skullboy's Wants and Limits  (Read 320 times)

SkullBoy

Skullboy's Wants and Limits
« on: August 26, 2016, 09:04:07 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing? Really anything so long as it is engaging.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing? I'm down for anything yo.

How often can you reply to any given thread?Daily if need be, but I tend to post every other day if I can.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread? About a week, but as long as I'm kept in the loop I don't mind waiting longer.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available? Ehhh, probably not I'm more of a play-by-post kinda guy.

Are you open to post volleying? Sure as long as the posts are well-crafted and not just one-liners bouncing back and forth.

Anything else? I come from a fairly mature RP site that focuses on collaborative storytelling more than anything. On that site we routinely control each other's characters for minor things such as small talk dialogue and basic actions, that way we can move the plot forward without having to bounce mini-posts back and forth. Naturally I'm willing to adapt and if you don't want me touching your character at all I have no problem with that.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding? I mean as long as you aren't pulling a gun and shooting my characters in the dome I'm down for anything.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations? I'm up for whatever as long as it makes sense.

What are your limits in regards to sex? Ehhhh, I'd prefer not to write explicit sex scenes. Not that I'm a prude, it just isn't exactly my jam to write.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots? Down for it.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes? Let's have some good ol' fashioned ultra violence.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots? It happens in real life and I have no issue with it being portrayed tastefully.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will? I'd like to be consulted before vampifying my character or anything.

What about healing? Depends on the situation, ask me before you do anything beyond minor first aid and such.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal