Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Days of old [Cherry!] [M]  (Read 1351 times)

ARAD V1.0

Days of old [Cherry!] [M]
« on: August 14, 2016, 11:54:11 am »
"Override command! Override command!" Arad sighed as his target, chained to the seat of his personal ship kept yelling that. He had tried to make it clear multiple times that he had no override command. And even if he did, it wouldn't be so obvious.

Arad glanced at the map again, before standing up. Seems this was the place. Client asked to get rid of someone who knew too much. And what better way was to kill someone and get rid of their corpse at the same time? Hence, his employer had advised to space the target. The endless reaches of space was quite the ideal location for that. Talk about two birds with one stone.

With a loud clunk, Arad smacked the man in the face again, before releasing his chains and grabbing his collar, dragging him down to the cargo bay. Being able to command the ship with an interface installed inside his head, he could already sent the command for the cargo bay's airlock to open.

The room was pulsing in red alarms, a synthetic voice announcing the airlock was opening in five second. Magnetizing his boots so he wouldn't be sucked into space, Arad let the client drop to the floor.

And soon, the airlock opened and the man was sucked into deep space, before the airlock closed again. Arad returned back to his piloting seat with a soft sigh. Target eliminated.

Offline CherryFlare

Re: Days of old [Cherry!] [M]
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 12:26:10 am »
Rara pursed her lips as she leaned on the doorway, a bored expression on her face. "One down, how many more to go?" she said as she pretended to check off a name from her imaginary checklist.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 05:17:21 am »
"A lot," Arad snarled in response, pushing himself up again. "Eager to get to the next contract?" He inquired as he brought up his wrist, a small interface hovering out.

Offline CherryFlare

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 06:20:28 am »
"Not really" she replied and combs one hand through a few strands of hair, playing with the end, twisting them around one finger. She faces him, cocking her head to one side. "Just bored out of my mind. Tends to happen when you have a partner that's--" and here she raked her eyes over his body. "-- too efficient. Perhaps you can suggest an alternate activity to fill my time until the next contract?"
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 06:21:46 am by CherryFlare »

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 03:13:08 pm »
The obblvious inspection he got was something he didn't miss, even though his attention was kept to the console. He snarled softly at her. "Everything checking out?" He inquired with a hint of annoyance to his voice. "Find a hobby or something," he answered as the hologram lowered in his wrist.

Offline CherryFlare

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 03:07:53 am »
Rara burst out laughing. "Boy, you're one serious dude, Arad. I think I will take up a new hobby. Thanks for suggesting it." she smiled with a secret impish grin. The new hobby she was planning to take up was to see if she could get that heartless bastard to at least smile. Rara looked forward to the challenge. It wasn't like their work presented much in a way of amusement anyway.

"So," she began again. "Who's our next target and where are we headed?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 05:14:17 am »
Arad didn't really understand her sudden outburst. He snarled a mechanical snarl and shrugged it off. He brought up his wrist as the large holoprotector showed an individual. Making the droid smile would be hard, considering he had no face, a lack of facial expressions and all that.

"Criminal," he answered. "We want him alive, get him to confess and then turn him in."

Offline CherryFlare

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 10:22:45 am »
Woah... This guy was a real sour puss. Droid or not, she was convinced that what lay beneath all that metal used to me human and she was determined to crack that shell wide open. Though she couldn't help but wonder what could be bothering him so much that made him act this way. Rara was tempted to take out her lipstick and smear a huge smile on the android face for laughs just to lessen the tension this metal man was putting up between then. Rara stopped herself. That would just complicate things more. She couldnt stop the smile that had formed at the edges of her lips though and try as she might to squelch it down, the image of a lipstick stained face was too much for her. And that smile lasted there until she decided that it was time to move on with the next phase of their mission.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 12:29:06 pm »
Arad glanced at her as she had that small, meaningful smile on her face, but he decided not to push the matter, rather focus on the task at hand. "He's the last guy for today," he stated with a soft snort. "Ship's already on it's way, we're getting down in a tourist district, so watch yourself."

Offline CherryFlare

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2016, 03:08:05 am »
"A tourist district, huh?" she thought to herself. "This'll be fun. This mission is turning out to be a piece of cake; nothing to do but to follow around the cyborg. Maybe when we dock at that place I'll even have the time to do some sightseeing and shopping." Rara could only hope. Her small exotic wares shop back at Cancer could use some new items. This trip is turning out to be killing to birds with one stone; one bird being dispatched literally.

Rara saluted to her partner. "Roger that. Though you needn't worry. I can take care of myself. Where are we headed anyway?" The cyborg had so few words it was kind of hard to understand what he really wanted from her.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 03:54:25 am »
"Our guy's in the bazaar," he answered with another soft snarl. "We'll be plucking him off of the streets. You get him while I make a distraction for local security."

Offline CherryFlare

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2016, 08:43:07 pm »
Rara roamed the narrow streets of the bazaar pretending (or maybe not so pretending) to be an interested customer all the while looking out for her target. She entered the stall that was directly opposite her target's and began to scout the surroundings. When that distraction comes, she better be able to go in and out of that other store as fast as lightning without anyone the wiser of what she had done.

The target was busy lining his wares in the front table of his stall. Rara turned around to look at the fine cloths that lined one wall of the shop she was in when the target looked up at her direction.
"Excuse me!" she called to this shop's owner and smiled when he approached. "how much is this bold of cloth?" referring to one with a black and magenta pattern with gold embellishments here and there.

The owner gave her the price and she shook her head at what she thought was an exorbitant price. She left the stall. Perhaps he would reconsider if she came back a little later.

This time she crossed the street and came into the shop of her target. With a merchant's eye, she inspected the bolts of cloth that lined his shop wall. The selection was not very remarkable. It was obvious to her that these were but a front for something else. Nevertheless, she faked interest on one with a red and bronze design on black. "Excuse me," she called. "how much for this bolt of cloth?"

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 03:49:26 pm »
Arad hummed a beeping tune as he scraped the blades of his gauntlets across each other, standing amidst a gory scene. More officers around him, calling for back-up and keeping him on their sights.

It was a situation they couldn't deal with. They needed all the muscle their security could provide.

And soon, the call came of every able officer to report to Arad's location, which was some ways away from the market. The droid, who had tuned in on the security's network snarled as he heard the command.

"Now," he whispered through the earbud Rara was no doubt wearing for the mission. She'd notice the market's security breaking off and rushing away towards their patrol cars, leaving her completely open to take the target.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 03:49:41 pm by ARAD V1.0 »

Offline CherryFlare

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 06:15:56 am »
"Basmati, you say?" Rara gasped at the exhorbitant price the owner suggested. "But even such an exotic item cannot be that costly." she feigned disbelief. She knew what he was up to and she was not wrong when she heard what he did not say next.

"Oh but such priceless beauty cannot be left alone to pass." the man said, stroking the item not in question.

Rara pouted her lips even more and lowered her gaze seemingly in thought when in actuality her intention was to gain his attention with her long lashes. And if that did not entice him, she adjusted the tube top she was wearing in hope of moving his gaze to her other womanly attributes.

"Perhaps, if you come with me inside, we can... discuss further the terms for your acquistion of this... valuable commodity." the man suggested, greed evident in his eyes.

Rara smiled for right at that moment, Arad's voice whispered the go signal in her ear and it came not too soon. Rara snaked a finely manicured hand over the false merchant's shoulder and pressed herself at his side. "Of course" she whispered in his ear. The man's eagerness was definitely real for his attention was so focused on her and their secret rendezvous that he was completely unaware of the commotion out on the streets. Rara urged him on and side by side he led her to a more secluded part of the shop.

"perfect" she thought when the man suddenly pushed her to the wall and invaded her lips with his. She pushed him away. "No! wait!" she exclaimed.

"This for that" the other man insisted. "a trifle payment for something of such rarity."

"But-" Rara began, acting coy. "what if I..." and she finished that sentence by pressing a kiss on his neck. Her tongue tasting the saltiness of his sweat.

He let out a breath, relaxing to her attentions. "yes, please do."

"Then I shall" she said before dragon teeth and eyes burst forth and she took a huge chunk out of his neck. Her dragon left hand covering his mouth to muffle the sound of his scream. His struggle was useless against her draconic strength.

Rara spit as she released the limp body from her grasp. "I've never had a taste for human scum and after you," talking to the corpse "I never will."

The chunk she spit in the ground started to smoke and melt. The area on the neck where she bit him started to do the same. "Good luck finding what's left."

Then she exited the shop with her purchase as if nothing in the world was wrong. "Hey metal man, you done or do you need back up?" she said to her earpiece when she was some distance away from the shop.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 06:19:21 am by CherryFlare »

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2016, 09:09:07 am »
While Rara did seem to miss the part of Arad stating they would need the guy alive, there was no way of helping it now, nor was there a way Arad could know she failed to bring him in alive.

A platoon of armed forces. If the droid still had facial expressions, he would smirk. His breakout was worse. But he could cut loose, which was a plus. And so, the droid threw himself into the fray, tearing through the armed forces meeting him.

After a short skirmish, he stomped his foot down on the head of a lifeless enemy, looking up at the sky, he heard Rara's voice through the intercomm and raised his hand to activate it. "No.. I'm quite.. Alright." He answered. "All I need is to be cleaned up," a soft snarl. "These soldiers bled a lot. My armour plating's stained. You have the target?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal