Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: On the prowl [M]  (Read 3189 times)

ARAD V1.0

On the prowl [M]
« on: February 22, 2016, 03:51:15 pm »
Segunda let out a slow sigh, currently meditating on the small ship. In the training room. All manner of training equipment, punching bags, dumbells, even the benches were slowly floating around him. He himself was also suspended in a stasis in mid-air.

He always looked like he was pissed off beyond compare. But right now? Even the meditating psintegrated looked docile and peaceful. The weight he was carrying with his mind only testifying to the power of his telekinesis. Yet. He was also waiting for his pilot. He wanted to make some things clear before the actual mission started. So he requested to meet her in this very training room as soon as they jumped into hyperspace.

Offline SilverLuna

Re: On the prowl [M]
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 12:56:17 am »
Footsteps sounded clearly in the hallway. A steady firm pace.

A woman entered the training room. Wearing leather pants with a few minor tears in them, comfortable leather boots, dark tanktop and leather jacket with some metal chains as accesories. As final a long leather collared coat. The distinqtive ears, both pierced and adorned with a variety of connected earrings were clearly visable as well especially with one side of her head shaven to the point it was only a few millimetres long while the other side  was shoulderlong.

''Alasteä Thorn reporting for duty sir.'' she spoke clearly but did not shout it out.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 04:00:28 am »
Segunda opened his eyes slowly, the various floating objects gently put down in place again. He also stopped lifting himself and stretched his legs, landing gracefully on the floor. "Segunda. Nice meeting you." He sighed slowly.

"Right. There's one thing. I go on missions. You're not to enter combat at any time. You only fly the ship. Got it?" He sounded harsh and cold. His tone commanding and not allowing any backtalk. It seemed as agressive, but honestly, he didn't care for hiring another pilot after this one was killed.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 05:30:44 am »
''Yes Sir.'' Alasteä replied. ''When do you wish to depart and where? I'd like to run a good check on her before we head out.'' the Moonelf gently patted the wall of the ship. ''Not to worry, she is a small but firm vessel. I do not think that anything is wrong but better safe then sorry.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 06:51:15 am »
"Good." Segunda pulled a datapad from his pocket. "Celeron system. As fast as possible." He said as he folded the datapad back into the small chip again, pocketing it. "Olaris. That's where we're headed. And check what you want, as long as we get there." He stated as he sat down on the nearest bench. "That's all?"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 06:59:58 am »
''I am not the questioningtype. Merely follow orders. Though when seeing injustice I will act in my own way. I do not know if you know about moonelves but... you may want to check up your lore.'' She got a book from her coat and with a graceful throw let it land and slide a little to Segunda's feet. ''Not to worry... I am not from the treehugger clan of my folk. My check up should not be long, but if there is anything that really can not wait to be fixed I will be sure to notify you before doing so. Need a warning too when we head out?'' she asked taking a pair of gloves from her pocket and put them on her hands. Mechanic work usually involved dirty hands afterwards.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 07:04:22 am »
"Again. You won't be involved." Segunda said as he grabbed the book in mid-air, with the strength of his mind, letting it float closer and flipping the pages, skimming over it. The book slammed shut and Segunda looked up to her as it floated back to her hands. "Alright. Notify me ten minutes before we start travelling at light speed."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 07:38:35 am »
''Not involved in your fights. I could on occasion have my own. Would we ever rest by a port to resupply I should not count on you kicking everyone's ass who attempts to take a piece of me. Think I can not take care of myself? I do not do fights I can not handle not to mention my battles are not physical. I will notify you when I have checked things up and when we are ready to hit light speed.'' Alasteä turned around and gave a wave as she left to get to work.

Other then a replacement of a fuel line and a calibration everything seemed to be in order for their flight and indeed notified Segunda before she arranged the light speed travel.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 08:18:50 am »
Segunda was honestly speechless. She had a good point. "Alright. I'll hear from you when we go into lightspeed." He said over the intercomm.

As soon as Alasteä notified him lightspeed was pending, a slow thrum pulled through the entire ship. The psionic energy could even be felt by non-psintegrates or non-magus.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2016, 01:11:11 am »
Alasteä felt the energy and truth be told almost knocked her out balance.

''What the fuck was that...'' she said softly although did not leave the cockpit. She could handle dirty but being surrounded in filth was something she liked slightly less. At the least the pay was good. But whomever had been the previous pilot on this ship, he or she was not exactly the clean kind.

She paused the cleaning when the actual Light Speed was a minute away and buckled herself up. Calmly pressing the nessesary buttons and used the intercom to accouce Light Speed would be entered in 45 seconds.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2016, 03:36:21 am »
Segunda remained in the training room. In an even deeper trance than before. He heard Alasteä's boice through the intercomm, but he didn't realise it. His mind was too far. Focussed on the stars and examining them at light speed. An excercice to hone his psionic capabilities. He was pretty weak at anything but telekinesis. So, the excercice was sorely needed.

Segunda was hanging in the air with his legs crossed once again. His eyes covered by a thick film of purple energy, long raven hair floating slightly.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2016, 05:09:10 am »
Despite being at lightspeed, the Celeron system was not exactly around the corner. Alasteä in the meantime sharpened the blade on chains which were hidden beneath her jacket. Also a kind of chainsword was already sharpened and polished. With only a few minutes of estimated time of arrival left though the moonelf put her weaponery aside. She had put the coordinates to just inside of the system. Lightspeed was after all a tricky thing and the last thing she wanted was to collide with a planet in the system's orbit. After a total of half an hour in light speed they were close to the system.

''Sir Seguna, one minute until exiting Light Speed and entering the Celeron system. Next stop after that, Olaris.'' she spoke through the intercom.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2016, 11:59:47 am »
There was no answer from Segunda, he heard the info and understood it. But he didn't reply, he was in an ascended state of being now, his mind enraptured by the stars surrounding them.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 03:07:31 pm »
Alasteä exhaled calmly and relieved after exiting Light Speed. A very short wave of nausea went through her whole body. It always happens but was nothing big. She smiled broadly at the view. Olaris would be their next stop and it would be easy. She would tend to the ship or follow any other order given to her as long as it fell within her job.

In the far distance she saw the large sun and a rush of heat immediatly ran through her veins. The familiar feeling of pure desire. At the least they were not close, meaning she could still resist letting it take control over her.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2016, 03:52:22 am »
Segunda lowered himself again with a slow sigh. The deep thrumming subsiding as the furniture aligned again.

Segunda walked into the cockpit with a sigh. "How long before we reach Olaris?"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2016, 01:09:48 pm »
''Half an hour tops.'' Alasteä replied.

''After landing how much time do I have to attend to the ship? Some parts need cleaning. Badly. But me doing so will take me a while.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2016, 02:09:47 pm »
Segunda nodded slowly. "I plan to stay only two hours. I just have to grab the target and go. How long will cleaning take?"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2016, 02:20:02 pm »
''If I do the first essential thing one and a half. I can do the rest the next time we land again. Not to speak ill of the previous pilot but he or she seriously neglected the ship.'' she stretched herself a little. Her gaze went to the stars, planets and then the sun and purred a little at it's sight.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2016, 02:28:25 pm »
Segunda shook his head bitterly at notion of the previous pilot. He didn't really wanted to talk about him. Poor bastard. He put his hand on the chair, leaning forward over Alasteä, tapping something into the console. "Seems we'll also need to refuel. I'll give you the credentials wich you can use in paying for the fuel when we land." He said coldly, looking down at her. Perhaps being a little too close in her personal space.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2016, 02:44:50 pm »
Alasteä did not mind Segunda so close. Not being part of the treehugger clan as she called it had more benefits then just being able to kill. Of course making a bond still happened but her clan learned the exact bounderies of playing around.

She turned her head towards his bringing their faces even closer. ''I will refuel first then. Do you have ear communication? If you have your target and we need to leave earlier you can notify me that way. Then I have enough time to halt fixing what is damaged.''

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal