Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Poll

Why do you read this thread?

I like Skar and Mai!
1 (16.7%)
I enjoy the strange dynamic of the two
1 (16.7%)
Mai's horrible life events are hilarious!
2 (33.3%)
Scantily clad bunny chick and purple tentacle man.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 29, 2007, 04:34:51 pm

Author Topic: Star light, star bright, wish I-What the hell? (Draaacy!)  (Read 7599 times)

Anonymous

Skar is weak! BITE HIM DESU!
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2007, 06:33:42 pm »
"Sick? I...can't...can...I have...a few times...but...I felt fine..." His words were slightly slurred, his eyes looked a little glazed right now as he tried to focus on Mai. Why the hell was there four of her, and also...why were they all out of focus. He tried to reach his mind out to them, seeing if they were real and...one was but...the others were...wait...there was four of everything...that couldn't be good. Still his mind just wasn't able to really focus.

Yet he just couldn't bring himself to.

He wasn't really focusing on when she suddenly started taking strips from her skirt to start wiping the sweat from him, or the fact that she suddenly moved around and pulled his head onto her lap. He just felt kinda comfortable now. "Wha...do what? I need...how did...Tek...Tek that...oh stars..." Suddenly Skar rolled off of Mai and began to gag violently, retching into the floor. Thankfully the ship was quick to absorb the substance, but it didn't digest it this time, instead it launched it straight into space. The bile had been a sort of blue, which Skar knew was really bad.

"Oh...so-sor-sorry." Skar wiped his mouth with his cloak, spitting a few times on the floor. It felt like his head was exploding in a fiery pain while his mouth burned and his stomach churned. This was not what he wanted...and it had been Tek. Why? Why would Tek have done that?

Only Tek knew what his species was susceptible to, or for that matter, the mutants of his species were. Not to mention that Skar was...scared. Really scared. Usually he would have a good laugh about this, shrug it all off later and then...he'd probably go and break one of Tek's legs off. However now he had...he had a problem.

Mai.

There was a problem right there. She had her chance now. Slowly Skar began crawl away from Mai, his body shaking. Slowly those bars rose up between the two of them. Skar headed for the corner. Ugh. A pile of clothes fell on him suddenly from above, where he stored all the blankets and what not. They came tumbling down on him, and he managed to drag one onto him as he huddled in the corner.

"You...you four just stay over there...I know what you want...want...want to do...you're just...gonna wait...until...I'm too weak to fight...then you'll just kill me!" Of course, if Mai noticed, those bars were well enough apart she could just slip right by them. Of course to Skar, there looked like there was a lot more of them. Poor guy was so delusional right now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

*bites him desu*
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2007, 03:35:27 am »
Just like anyone else who didn't have a stomach made of steal, Mai recoiled and covered her nose and mouth while Skar puked on the floor. She reached out of rubbed his back, feeling guilty for him being so ... nastily sick. Cheweing on her lip, she left him crawl away and she frowned slightly, bunching up her skirts to slowly craw after him. " Aw, Skar."

Looking down Mai nearly smacked her forehead into one of the slowly raising bars. Looking up and sitting back quickly she frowned and closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again when skar spoke. Kill him? why on earth would she do that? His ship would stop working and probably swallow her up or throw her out into space, then she'd die too! That would be horrible, she didn't want to die! Besides, Skar wasn't turning out to be as much as an ass as he.. was at first.

Mai frowned at her maimed hand and looked up at the bars. He must have been really out of it, because they were far enough apart for her to get through, smirking slighty and shaking her head at poor sick Skar. Getting between the bars, Mai grabbed the other blankets and piles of cloth and wrapped them around him.

"I don't want to kill you. That's the last thing I want.. I just want you to get better, okay...?"

Looking around, not really able to do anything to help except wipe away sweat and be a semi comfy pillow. Licking her lips, Mai looked down at Skar. Why would he be scared of her? And how did he get sick so quickly? Did that always happen to his species? MAi knew that her own would slowly cool down, and then get very ill. But, he just rolled over and started throwing up. Was that normal? Might as well ask.

"Skar...? Is this normal? Can you hear me?" Mai crawled a little and took the cloth again, putting his head on her lap and dabbing at his forehead with the torn strip of her skirt. Licking her lips, Mai looked around again, for anything that might help her get something to warm him up? Cool him down? To drink? Bah! This stupid ship and being connected to his fried brain. They were both doomed. "Skar..." Her voice was a small pleading whiny kind of noise, it was full of real worry and scared that he might just die. "Don't die... Please? I'd rather you be psychotic and here than... dead and.. not here..." Which made her wonder while she stroked his chest and face of the sweat that was beading there...

If he died, would his ship spit him out into space like the rest of the waste?

Anonymous

Ah! not me! Skar! Bite him!
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2007, 04:28:51 am »
How...how did...how did she get...she got through the bars?! What kind of tricks were these? How did she manage that? She must be magic! Oh stars she was coming to get him as well! "No you lie! You want me dead!" He was frantic, he weakly tried to kick at her but...sadly he was just kicking air. He just couldn't figure out which Mai was Mai. However he was weak, and soon his frantic kicking slowed down until he stopped, panting heavily. However he became more delirious as he suddenly reached up to put his hand on her face. She was warm.

"You were gonna be great Maaaai...Warm and soft...I was hoping you'd be a great laaaay...Hee hee...lay Mai...We were gonna do so much you an I..." He looked rather out of it, more so because he moved his hand to try and cup the cheek of another Mai. "You would be my greatest student...all that fire an' that hatred of yours for me...we was gonna channel that you know!" Skar's hand fell down to his side as he coughed a few times, his head was spinning, it was so...odd!

Wait...now there were more Mai all around him...woah...that could be fun! He could have sex with all seven of the Mais that were here!

He tried to grasp at them feebly but only one seemed to actually be there...damn it. Still his mind wasn't able to put that connection together. The others must be further away from him! Yeah! That had to be it!

"Normal? What...? Normal...No...Terax ian Flu...My species...mutants.. .hurts us bad..." His stomach churned a little bit but he fought the need to vomit right now. "Die? Rest...Just need...gotta fight it...warmth. Gotta be warm...gotta fight...What? Oh no, none for me, I left Kaoli back on the ship waiting for me...Oh you know how she gets right? Sullen and pouty, all the time." It was apparent that now he was having a conversation with...well no one could be sure. Someone at least.

"I didn't...I didn't mean to kill her! She just...I wanted to hold her! But she...she didn't want me...I didn't mean it! Why?! Why am I so stupid!" Skar began to swipe his hands back and forth in front of his face, trying to fight at some unknown attacker or trying to clear something from in front of him.

"Mai...oh stars Mai...I can't let you go Mai! You know I can't! I need you I...I need you with me Mai!! You have to be here with me or else...or else I have no one! I didn't...I didn't want to bite you...but you just wouldn't listen you wouldn't...you never...I just...there was no time...I got to train you Mai..." Skar slumped down further, coughing uncomfortably, a really dry and painful sounding laugh that tore at his throat.

There was a beeping sound from the computer console though...it was the radar. Right now he didn't really understand it, and it was almost just a background noise at this point. It meant though that a ship was coming in, getting closer to them. It wouldn't be here for a little while but...there was something coming.

Anonymous

Oh, Sorry. Dx
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2007, 04:35:03 pm »
While Mai was expecting him to throw up be whiny and just be a big baby like every other male she knew when they got sick. The last thing she expected was him to start babbling and talking. She felt a little guilty for freaking him out so bad, but while he babbled and chattered to himself, also earning him a good mean glare at the lay comment and a little sympathy for everything else.

Mai didn't want to think 'Poor Skar' but she couldn't help it when he seemed so... Broken. Kind of like a glass plate that got shattered and then glued together with the peices in all the wrong places. Sure he was together, but it seemed that in his mind things didn't click quite right. That or he was male. Mai gave Skars face and upper chest another dab with the cloth, making gentle cooing noises and prattling on about how he wasn't too sick and he'd get better soon. Mai was acting very much like a mother hen, she may have hated Skar quite a bit, but that was all on the bottom and any sort of love with living things was on the serface. Besides, even after an entire day with the fellow she'd stil miss him after he died.

Blinking, Mai listened to him go on about what he was sick with. It hurt mutants? That would mean that that Insect fellow, Tek, did this to him. Weren't they the same? Well, Mai thought, looking down at Skars curled up, bundled up body, almost the same. As she continued to pet his hair and wipe off sweat and act as a humanoid pillow, Mai looked up and blinked when she heard the weird beeping. What was that...?

Frowning towards it, Mai slowly got up, grabbing a loose blanket and sticking it under Skars head to act as a pillow in her place. "Don't freak out, I'm just gonna look for the beeping." Sweeping a hand over his fevered forehead she got up and started looking around, touching everythng that glowed and putting her ear against it. Sure she had great ears, but they weren't exactly for echolocation. Frowning and wandering around agian, it then occured to her to maybe look at that funny chair Skar loved to sit in. Sure enough, the beeping was coming from there! Not, there but around there.

Still didn't know what it meant though. It's not like she could... read anything or understand what all the funny noises meant. "Skar, your seat's beeping. Well, not your seat, but somethnig by it." Licking her lips, feeling bad for talking to him, he probably wouldn't answer her anyway. "What does the beeping mean...?" Hopefully the beeping wasn't the reason she was getting worried about something, looking around, Mai was suddenly a little scared of the fact that the ship was connected to Skars brain.

Anonymous

Bah, no you aren't!
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2007, 05:19:37 pm »
The fever was running wild in his body, causing his mind to shift and try to protect itself while nature ran its course. There would be trouble if his mind operated normally during a bad sickness like this...he had those psychic powers after all! It was best for him to just keep in his state of nonsensical babbling, lest he end up rending Mai's mind apart with a psychic whiplash.

"Oh there is so much to do around here! We've got to prepare this ship Meyana! Slowly Skar tried to pull himself up, but that was failing. "You know that the dread pirate Galavar is coming to visit, we've got to make sure the trap is all laid out for him. Oh so much! Remember, don't jump him until he's had a drink at least. That stinger on his back can rip clean through a person. I don't want to hafta replace you Meyana!" He was going through his past experiences before he had met Mai. If she understood what he was saying through some of the slur and the groans of pain, she might figure out that this Meyana was before Kaoli.

When Mai suddenly left, he didn't even really seem to notice her absence. However he pulled himself up suddenly against the wall, holding a few of the limp tentacles in his hand and stroking them absently. "You bastards! YOU BASTARDS! YOU CUT THEM OFF! Stars help you when I get out of here, and don't think I won't get out either!" Skar slowly crawled toward the bars, leaning heavily against them. "I swear I'll get out! And then all of you are gonna pay for this! That princess too! I swear I will take her with me! You can't undo the damage I've done to her mind! SHE IS BROKEN! SHE IS MINE! YOU HEAR ME?! MINE!" Skar slumped against the bars, coughing painfully as he gripped the tentacles in his hands. The barbs cut into his flesh, causing thick purple blood to flow from the wounds on his palms.

"I can't believe they cut them off...Stars help me...My ship...oh stars I can regrow them on my ship! I just...I gotta...I gotta say you look terrific Kaoli!" And he was off again into something else. At least now he was standing, his blankets wrapped about him. "Beep beep beep. Check the radar Meyana, sounds like that bastard's ship is finally coming in" That wasn't far off from the truth either, as there was a ship closing in on them fast. It took a moment but the ship suddenly rocked as something seemed to bump up against it. The ship's doors opened up and instead of leading into space it led into another ship. From what someone could see, the other ship looked similar to the one they were in now, but it's colours were different, it was more technological than it was biological.

Through the now created gate way came a rather familiar looking figure. It looked like Skar was walking through, until a bit of the steam cleared and it was Tek actually. His two insect legs skittered across the ground as he walked, poised almost like a praying mantis with his hands together, grinning as he looked around. "Ah! Very nice indeed." Tek murmured as he spotted Skar up against the large spaced bars, babbling almost incoherently to himself.

"Never deny a mutant from Viter 5 what he wants. You always told that to me Skarol, and so I'm taking a page from your book. It's too bad you can't understand me of course." Tek's large golden eyes scanned the ship until his eyes came upon Mai, his tongue running across his lips. "And there we have the little bunny girl! Good to know you didn't get infected as well. Funny thing that flu, It affects our people so easily but other races fight it off within the first hour." The doors slowly sealed up behind Tek and he readjusted his cloak a little bit.

"Hm. It's a bit chilly in here isn't it. We need it nice and warm in here you know. Heh...me and you are gonna have some funny, and luckily you're wet behind the ears, so hopefully Skarol hasn't passed too much of his brutal nature off to you. Though, I hope you struggle just a little bit. Kaoli did."

Anonymous

I know. :3
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2007, 11:01:07 pm »
For the most part, Mai ignored Skars pointless babble. If he ever wanted to tell her anything about him she’d rather he be well and tell her on purpose. Though, his babbling made her very interested. As she looked around the ship she listened to a little of what he was saying, of course when he started going on about his tentacles she turned around and blinked at him… They looked fine to her, what could be wrong with them? Shrugging it off and only half listening to him. Yeah, yeah, poor Skar and his tentacles, they were there again anyway, so she didn’t understand why he was wailing about them being gone. They looked fine to her.

Of course when he started to move she got up and hold out her hands as if to stop him from doing anything stupid. Which would be hard, he <I>was</I> Skar afterall. Then he said beep beep beep… and the radar… Mai turned around, Skar momentarily forgotten to look at the control panel thing. Which one was the radar? What was beeping? Why did she have to be so… horrible with technology. Frowning at the control panal, mai almost fell on her butt when the ship was rocked.  Hey, look at that, she found the radar. A little late though.

Taking a few steps backwards, mai stared at the door. Was that supposed to happen? A hand in a fist was on her chest in a protective movement and she was slowly backing towards Skar. Ha, like he could save her with the state he was in.  Skar could work as a good meat shield though!  Maybe that’s what she had in mind for him? Yeah! Skar the meat shield.

When the door opened to present a shadow, Mai let out a squeak and stared at whatever it was. It was that yuckie bug-man… The one who poisoned Skar. Looking over her shoulder at him quickly, she frowned and thought, maybe, just maybe he was here to help?

Of course that was blown out of the water as soon as he spoke. He really was a bastard this Tek fellow. Taking a few more steps back, she glared at him, the second black eyelid going into place, giving her that eerie ‘looking everywhere’ look to her, which she wasn’t. She was looking for something smack or hit him with besides her own hands, if she remembered correctly he had a funny version of hard armour on. Taking a step towards him, possibly to keep him from killing Skar, just incase he deceided to make a magical recovery and save the day, Mai slowly walked around, her face never leaving Teks direction while her eyes still looked around.

Mai stopped walking when Tek finally spoke, watching her. Of course she’d have a new nasty temper. The bastard had bitten off a finger. Mai had loved her hands and now she was missing an entire finger, maybe she could take out some nasty feelings on this big jerk, if she could hit him.

�That ass bit off my finger,� She sent Skar a look, poor man looking like he was insane, she really wished he’d lay back down, even if she could see herself about to be eaten or… something worse happening. “But… I fought him off. I can … do that to you too, so don’t…� Mai swallowed and took a step back, looking away for a moment, spotting a happy shiny thing near Skars pilot seat. “So don’t… Touch me�

Of course, the seat was almost too far away. With a giant bug-guy between her and the seat, it looked very far away. Mai hopped with all that she was that she’d be able to get that happy-shiny and smack the bug-bastard with it.

Anonymous

Bah, you'll pay for this! Captain Planet!
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2007, 11:47:32 pm »
Tek was just a bit of an ass when it came to matters that involved himself. Skar was the same way, Mai should have figured that out by now on her own. Sure Tek and Skar weren't completely the same, but they has the same sort of twisted logic to them. Granted, Skar was the one who kidnapped people, formed a strange Master/Student relationship and than ate them. Tek just...followed on Skar's coat tails while he traversed the galaxy for strange and exotic things. He wasn't brave enough to do what Skar did though...yet right now was a new chapter perhaps, he could get a little bolder.

After all, Mai didn't look like a fighter, her mind didn't sound like a fighter. She sounded more like a coward, a runner, someone who would hide, would be all the more fun.

She'd be a screamer.

Tek had the same abilities as Skar, gaining the psychic power of an advanced brain with higher functions to it. He was surprised by her sudden change in eye colour, it had gone all black, but he just smirked decisively. She wasn't a threat, she wasn't even close to a threat. While he may not have been fast, he had an insectoid body, it could take a punishment, his arms were a little longer and they were great for grasping things, holding onto people and what not. Plus his body had a lot of tiny hairs on it that allowed him to sense change, pressures, that sort of thing. It was hard to fight him, because he could almost tell which moves you would make before you made them.

Skar was not going to be helping her on this fight, as he seemed to be back on the floor retching up the bile and coughing violently. The ship would take care of the bile of course, but he was in no shape to fight any battles at this time. Had he been well, he would have easily taken care of Tek, dispatched him quickly, but this fight had been rigged sadly.

"You're lucky that's all he did. I'm surprised, more or less at him. He should have had his way with you. He must be getting old! That's alright though, while he's incapacitated however, I'll just have to take over and break you in. Hell, he'll be out for at least a day or for a good portion of the rest of this one, so I'll be able to show you all the tricks." Tek advanced on her, stepping closer, moving his cloak about from him, untying it and letting it fall. Indeed he had very bug like skin, it was plated and shiny, but still a lavender colour though. Though his arms and legs looked somewhat thin, he also looked a little bulky in a way, as was the illusion of the exoskeleton.

That was however, just when Mai seemed a slight distracted, the time he struck out at her. Indeed it was like a Mantis would fight, gripping her tight with both hands around her forearms, bringing her suddenly close to him. He seemed to lift her with ease. Before he could really let her react, his mouth was against hers, pressed firmly in a tight lock. His tongue tried to find its way into her mouth, but after resistance was met he simply allowed his tongue to travel along her lips. The kiss was broke, but his tongue continued to trek along the corner of her lips to her cheek before he finally stopped.

"Ah, he was right to pick you, because you taste delicious don't you? I only wonder how you'll feel around me." He set her down somewhat, one arm wrapping about her to hold her tight against him as the other hand travelled to her clothes, gripping them and ripping them piece by piece from her body until a pile of scraps lay on the ground.

"Is this gonna be a new experience for you bunny girl? You ever been with a man before?"

Anonymous

...*hands you the line*
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2007, 05:31:51 pm »
The last thing she expected from the skittering bug-man was to be picked up and… Licked… On the mouth. Yuck. Kicking her legs and making funny screeching noises in her throat, she tried in vain to push off the gross slobbery attacker. This was gross, he felt all… rough and just… Gross! It was bad enough she had wanted to gag when Skar was puking, having this things tongue on her lips and cheeks made her want to throw up, too.  Turning her face away from him and opening her mouth to take a big breath, and to just turn her head away from him, the second, black eyelid closed away and she stared at him.

She was so completely fucked.

And things only got worse when he started to talk. She knew what he was talking about when he mentioned being her being delicious, which she hoped was a huge lie. Mai would much rather taste like dirty socks than be delicious. The other thing he said, how she’d feel around him? Did he mean a hug? “Feel… around you? Do you mean a hug?� If all he wanted was a hug Mai would be more than happy to give him a hug and have him go away. Unfortunately, having realized that she was in big trouble, she assumed he meant something other than a hug, and honestly, Mai didn’t want to know what he was talking about at all. Ever.

Though when he lowered her and held her with one arm, she struggled to get her arms free, wiping away the slobber on her mouth and cheek before hitting the armor plated Bug-Man with both her hands. “Let me go!  I… I’ll bite you!â€? she screamed at him as he started to rip off her clothing. When he was close enough she’d kick at him with her legs, while her hands clawed at the arm around her.  His home grown armour proved too much for Mais feeble muscles and hands, blushed brightly at her nakedness, she stopped attacked and started to move her arms and curl her legs up to hide her… Assets.

Blinking blanking at what he said, humiliation and embarrassment in place of her hot anger. Been with a man? Why couldn’t this Tek just talk like a normal person, of course she’s been with a man! She’d been with Skar all day yesterday after he… Kidnapped her. Swallowing and leaning as far away from this Tek creature that she could she nodded furiously and sputtered out. “O-o-of course I have! I..I was with Skar all day yesterday… and part of t-t-today! Now… P-p-put meâ€? She swung a leg to try to kick him again,  â€œdown!â€? Her body heated up while her blush grew darker, and she struggled and wriggled to get free.

Remembering the happy-shiny, the gun, that horrible yet wonderful device that would blast this bastards brains out, Mai began to think while she struggled. Trying her best to vale her thoughts under odd images that would make no sense to anyone, she began to plot and wonder if going along with him would get her to the gun, or get her brutally raped. Maybe if she acted broken? Mentally insane? Asked if she could dance for him? Forgetting that she was completely naked and her once-clothing was on the ground, she swallowed and looked up at the creature. “I… Can… You let me go? Please…? Skar i-i-is sick, and he might even die! And… you wouldn’t get anymore g…girls.� Ha, like that would work, this was Mai hoping her captor was as stupid and bug-brained as he looked.

Anonymous

Man...*Takes line*
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2007, 08:39:14 pm »
All the mutants who feasted on flesh from Viter 5 usually liked to taste people. Not all mutants actually ate people, some just ate them exclusively, the ones that did of course liked to taste people. It was something that they just did, they all thought alike. Plus it really was better to know who was edible and who wasn't, and this woman was very much edible. How could Skar not admit that he was just going to kill and eat her later anyway?

Though, she looked like she was gagging from the kiss.

"Oh you are a naive one aren't you? No no, you'll find out soon." Already his mind was trying to clear that chaotic fog of thoughts in her mind so he could know exactly what she was going to do, exactly what she was up to, and what she was thinking. However that would take a few hours, but if he could keep her around then he would be able to find out her mind. And he wanted to see if she was truly as naive as she seemed to be.

Tek just laughed as he shook his head quietly. She was such a little firecracker! Of course her kicking really wasn't doing anything, neither were her clawing at this time. "Bite me? You could try, but my exoskeleton is much stronger than you are you know." She seemed to really understand this as she stopped and tried to instead hide herself. That was adorable! It wouldn't help her of course but he was going to have a whole bunch of fun just...toying with her. Once more he laughed at her as she responded his other questions. By the fire of Carrian she was so naive!

"No no, not like that you dolt, I mean sexually. Have ya ever been fucked before! Apparently not. Good, I love breaking in fresh ones. Usually the ones Skar brings have already been broken, such a shame." He held onto her tight though, laughing to himself. "I have put you down, and if you keep kicking you'll beak your foot." Mostly because he'd break it for her but that was neither here nor there at this time. Still, she seemed to be getting warmer, and her blush was just getting redder, it was adorable!

Tek grabbed Mai by both of her arms, holding her tight in his grasp. Her thoughts were so strange, they were all muddled and moving too much, he really couldn't figure them out at this time. "Hm? No you can't go. As for Skar, oh well! He can die if he wants to, I mean, he'll probably live but if he gives up his fight well no...then he'll die. Ah hah hah! You make it seem like I only have sex when Skar comes around with one of his slave whores. That planet down below is a great place to get laid, some of the hookers there will do anyone or anything if you got a bit of money...or a few of the better drugs." Tek's teeth shone as he grinned as large as possible as he forced her toward the front seats.

"Now, since this'll be your first time, we're gonna have sex a way that well...won't be too fun for you. Not gonna lie, it's gonna hurt, but those who fight through the pain grow all the stronger." Soon Tek was devoid of his pants, and indeed it was...a strange sight to say the least. He did indeed have male parts...half mammal, half insectoid, it was even...armoured. Tek lowered himself onto the chair and got comfortable, one hand pulling on Mai's wrist to bring her closer to him.

"See this is how it's gonna be really! I'm gonna sit here, and then you'll sit down on me. Just first you're gonna hafta get me excited, unless you want a limp fucking at first." Tek sat back in his chair, motioning to below his waist, waiting for her. He had no idea that just a few inches from his leg sat a weapon, and one that was powerful enough to kill him. Hell, he didn't even know that it could pierce his exoskeleton with a direct shot. Skar was still busy on the floor, coughing violently, wrapped in a blanket, turning in a dazed sleep. He wouldn't be able to rescue Mai, so she'd have to rescue herself.

Anonymous

IT'S AMAZING.
« Reply #89 on: February 29, 2008, 02:01:52 pm »
Gasping breaths and tears ran down her cheeks. She really, really didn't want to do this. This was worse than that time where they made her go out hunting on her own. She'd rather be out in the hot desert again than naked and... here. Her arms still covered what they could of her body until her wrist was grabbed. "Please! Leave me alone!" she screamed, frantic. This was horrible, she'd never want to be around an alien again, panting from fear she pulled at the arm that was being held and closed her eyes, opening them again when she heard him sit down. Shaking from fear, she just stood and stared.

He... He... He wanted her to do.. to do what? Eww! Gross! There was no way in hell she'd do... she'd do... Then she spotted it. Her salvation, that thing that blew other things up. She could... Distract him? Until she grabbed it... It was right by his foot. Blushing brightly and brushing the tears from her cheeks from the back of her hands, averted her eyes from Teks... erm... Lovely body and swallowed her fear. Sitting astride his legs so she could hook her own behind his and bend over backwards. Mai felt horrible, but she had to do this to save herself. While it was unfortunate that she had to give him a bit of a show, she bent back and down far enough to grab the gun.

Once it was in her hands, she put them behind her back, gave him a sultry smirk, wiggled her hips... Then moved the gun from behind her and shot him in the chest,where she assumed his heart was. Then in the face, just to make sure he was dead. And she sat there, shaking her head down and her arms at her side. Assuming he didn't regenerate, if he did that she would be pretty screwed.

Letting out a little gasping sob, Mai quickly scrambled off of him and went over to grab one of Skars unused blankets. Curling up in that, she laid down beside her purple captor, not really wanting him to die, who would she bitch and scream at once everyone from this god-forsaken space ship was gone?

(DDX SO DAMN SHORT. Sorrie sorrie sorrie!! Next one will be betters. And longer, x_X Just wanted to finally post and get the plot movin')

Anonymous

Woo, amazing indeed!
« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2008, 06:06:59 pm »
"No no, I don't think so little bunny." Tek said as he held onto her wrist as tight as possible, though, not to the degree that would end up breaking her bones. No, he needed her to be unbroken after all. Heh, he'd get to break her all a lot quite a while from now. She'd have no idea what was going to happen, but she would have quite a few hours to learn. Then...Skar would wake, he would stop being such a  little pansy after he'd seen his precious little girl ruined, and they'd be back to normal. He'd probably not even be mad about this whole ordeal!

Tek smirked all the more as he watched her bending back, making an insectoid chattering noise as he ran his hand over her hips, licking his lips. Oh this would be a sweet little morsel, he could understand why Skar had grabbed her. Heh heh. Of course, Tek didn't even have time to get sexually stimulated as suddenly there was a burning sensation in his chest. He just gaped as he looked down to it, blinking a few times. There was a hole in his chest. In. His. Chest. What? He looked up just in time to see the weapon in her hand, and to-

There was no time to finish any thoughts.

As he no longer had a brain. It was simply gone. Just a hole in his skull now. The ship was already quick to act to the new organic matter, by literally sucking in Tek's body, right through the chair itself to process it into some energy, discarding any waste it couldn't digest.

Skar still had no idea what was happening, but there was something warm and sobbing beside him. Hm. It seemed like the perfect thing to grab hold of while the strange coloured room spun about. He didn't cling, but he did wrap his arms about it. "Always spinning, I think we're out of control! We've been shot haven't we? Oh no we're going down! Prepare for crash landing! Damn it Mai! Where've you gotten off to? Don't hide under that! Do you know what that is?! It's...well that's a chair but you can't hide there!" Skar was just babbling, his voice was hoarse and his speech still rather slurred. Yeah, he was still quite out of it then.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2008, 02:38:19 pm »
Mai chewed on her lip and closed her eyes tight. She wanted to scream and beat him. But he was sick...

Which means he wouldn't remember. Mai sat up, not caring about her nakedness as she pushed Skar onto his back and sat on his chest, pusing his shoulders down. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She screamed at him, her long blonde rope of a braid trailing over her shoulder, mostly hiding what the blanket still around her waist didn't. Her small fish pounded onto his shoulder. "I hate you! I hope you die!"

Of course she didn't hope he'd die, that would actually be bad. The ship would probably eat its self or something. After Mais little freak out, she quickly stood up wiped at the tears on her face and took a few deep breaths before tying the blanket onto her in a make-shift toga like garment. This sucked, Mai covered her face and sank down to her knees crying and carrying on like it'd help. It didn't help her physical problems, like being stuck on a ship with a psychotic purple alien that wanted to eat her, or change the fact that she was a murderer.

She was fed up with this. She'd just sit on his damn chair and pound on any buttons she saw until he was all better. So, Mai plunked herself on the chair where she just killed his buggy friend Tek and started to smack things. The worst thing that could happen was she accidently kill herself, and that seemed a little too much like a perk at the moment to be mentally healthy.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2008, 05:02:52 pm »
No, he wouldn't remember. Most of this he wouldn't remember.

Just..leaving the planet...feeling sick...and then things would get a hell of a lot more blurry. It would pretty much be him waking up one morning and be almost...completely oblivious as to what had happened. The ship had a record...three inhabitants...one deceased....he could put that together really quickly. He wouldn't be able to put the next few things into perspective.

The pain.

It wasn't from her fists, she was barely hurting him of course, but there was something else. She was sitting on his chest, and he had right now, wrapped around his stomach, his tentacles. The barbs were cutting into his stomach, and that really hurt. His body began to thrash, his tentacles trying to escape and pull away from her, while of course...no doubt she was feeling something very interesting from around her legs as the tentacles squirmed and wriggled about. Of course, she was finally off of his stomach, and they could finally squirm about.

Skar slowly sat himself up, looking at his blood, a strange purple with flecks of gold in it. "I...Oh I've been shot I think...oh...it's not deep...Must have used light setting on it..Ah...ah...painf ul..." One finger ran over the multiple wounds on his chest, his eyes large as he raised a finger to look at the blood. His tongue came out to taste it and he gagged slightly, spitting. "Yech! I think it had a mild poison setting...geck...wi sh I had the medical kit around still...I'll be fine I'm sure." Skar didn't remember that he did have his medical kit still. It was sitting near where the gun had been actually, a small metal case with a few devices inside of it that would heal wounds and such.

Skar slumped a little bit, his head lolled back looking upward as he sighed. "I don't wanna die here...I can't die here...nothing can kill me...things can't kill me...no..." Skar was back to babbling to himself of course, incoherent mumbling and just plain strange words, probably not in the Traders tongue.

Even though she smashed on the consoles and pressed buttons, hitting levers and what not, however all the ship did was beep in response a few times before something odd finally happened. A voice spoke. It sounded like half male, and half female, it would be hard for anyone listening to figure out just what gender it could be. "System lock out. Main Pilot Skarol not detected in seat. Failsafe intitiated."

Anonymous

Beware short plot moving posts :V
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2008, 05:28:23 pm »
Mai looked over at him temporarily glaring. Hmph, she knew she needed him to stay alive... Maybe she could bribe him to letting her go home, or maybe ... promise him something, like a crap-load of treasure. Mai looked down at herself and frowned, she didn't exactly look like any high ranking creature, not wrapped up in a blanket like she was. Licking her lips Mai continued to smack at the chair until it started talking. Quickly she jumped from the chair and covered her head, then looked around, okay, nothing was going to pop out and eat her, that was good.

Snarling at the machine, she kiced at the chair, her foot slipped and smacked against something metal under it. It really hurt too. "Ow! For... " Mai snarled, hopping around on one foot, rubbing at it with her gimpy left hand, the materal wrapped around her pinky stub soothing the now red part of her barefoot. "Stupid... Male ship." She glared at the chair and ducked down to see what she smacked. Great, a metal kit of some sort.  Blowing her whispy hair from her face, Mai kneeled down and pulled it from under the chair. Blinking down at it like an owl, she had no idea what it was.

She'd bet it'd explode if she opened it.

So she unclicked the locks to keep it closed and opened it up, blinking at it curiously with her large brown eyes. What the hell was it? Pursing her lips she poked at it, not at all familiar with any if all of technology.  She peeked around for instructions, maybe, just maybe this was the medical kit Skar had moaned about. But how was she to know? Mai looked over her shoulder at the pathetic lump of Purple People Eater and pursed her lips, she could ask him, if she didn't get the right one at least the one she got would be entertaining.

Mai lugged the thing over, open and all and shook Skar slightly. "Skar! What is this thing? Can it help you get better?" She sat on her knees and kept poking and prodding him until he gave her an answer.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2008, 06:20:33 pm »
What could have interested a creature like Skar after all? Treasure? Hah. Just would have been more reason for people to come after him. No, that would be bad. Though, more women like her would be nice. Ones that he didn't get attached to so he could actually see what they really tasted like. He had enjoyed her pinky somewhat after all. Probably wouldn't have been best for him to think on that however, considering...his mood and what not.

He wasn't really sure what was going on at this time, but...someone was talking to him.

"Huh? Who is talking? Oh! Pyir. Yech. Ohhh so YOU have the medical kit! Well be bloody useful why don't you and help with it! Geesh. Get the molecular regenerator out and just run it over some of the wounds would ya? Should heal most of it." Skar pointed to one of the devices, it looked almost like a remote for something, with a red light on the front with a few buttons on the surface of it. There was a small screen on the front of it, right now it read "Deep Tissue Damage" which was probably the setting it needed.

"After that, see if I got a toxin in...in my...blood. It's everywhere...just use...that thing...Can't remember the name. It's got the serum maker thing...just take a sample on one end...and then let the needle come out of the other...that'll be good...I feel so...so...oh..." Skar turned to his side, once more to vomit again, though it was more bile and stomach acids. Just like last time, the ship absorbed it, and Skar wiped his mouth. "If I die here I'm going to be pissed Pyir. So you best hurry the hell up."

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2008, 09:49:44 pm »
Pyir? What was a Pyir? Mai blinked down at him, her mouth pulling at a slight frown. She adjusted the make-shift toga and sighed heavily. This sucked, she wanted to go home, well, not home but certinally back to that space-thingy her brothers dumped her on, the jerks. Her brain quieted down and she stared at him and listened, what? He knew what it was? It was the medical thing!? Yay!

Wait, that would mean he'd gett-ewww. Mai decided a sick grown purple man-thing was worse than a baby, and she didn't want  him accidently puking on the blankets. She frowned down at the device and poked at it, well, she could do what he said and hoped for the best. He was dilerious, for all she knew she was going to hit the button and zap him through the chest and kill him. Mai toyed with the idea, a evil dark smile on her face, than she remembered that killing was bad and that forgiving and being nice was the best thing she could ever do to the psychopathic Purple People Eater.

Mai toyed with the thing in her hand, turning it upside down and what-not before doing as he had instructed to before, pressing a few buttons before getting it right and wincing at the sight of the blood. Of course she felt a little guilty, she'd sat on his chest and made him cut himself with his tentacles. Serves him right anyway, the bastard. Mai glared down at him and did the serum thing ((I forgot <_<; )) and did all that fun stuff.

Then, Mai packed up the medical kit and sat back and waited, moving so her back was against a wall and covering herself up with the large toga-blanket. Her dark eyes glaring at him, sooner or later the shock of everything that'd happened the past day would catch up and she'd be a complete wreak, but for now she was a too-serious young lady wrapped up in an ugly blanket.

"I'm not Pyir, I'm Mai." She huffed quietly and glared again.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2008, 10:48:18 pm »
Skar lay there mostly quietly as she began to repair the torn up stomach and chest. If he had been into it, well he would probably in pain at this time. Not probably either...he would be. They were painful, and a lot of cuts along his chest. However, with the fact that his body was suppressing that pain, and now that Mai had the regenerator over his chest, he wasn't feeling anything. Just a tingling sensation as it repaired the wounds. Not to mention she was also getting rid of that virus poison that Tek had put into him. Considering what he had put her through, she was still helping him wasn't she?

Said a bit about her character.

"M-mai?" He croaked as he squinted at her. Slowly his mind was coming back to him. That was both thanks to Mai, and thanks to him being a mutant of course. Ahhh. He was soon remembering what had happened...or...at least before the sickness. There was something...it had been...been...oh yeah! Tek! He knew it had been Tek. He knew...but...

Strange things going on.

"W-why...why are you...why are you dressed like that?" He noted she had a blanket in a sort of...strange toga...Oh right. He had stowed away most of the stuff hadn't he...oh stars. What the hell had happened. Slowly getting up from the ground he shed his ripped up shirt and held a hand to his head. Okay. Gotta get in control. He was poisoned. And...and he was fine now though. Stumbling to his captains chair he sat down in it, his hands running over a few buttons. A ship was docked to his...it was Teks'. What?

"Tek...? Hailing Tek..." Nothing on the comm. In fact, there wasn't any life signs from his ship. None at all. It was empty. He reviewed the logs. Three life signs at first...and then...back to two. Skar turned the seat right around to face Mai. She killed him. She must have. He gave a cruel smile as he strolled by her to one of the hidden drawers, pulling it open. The clothes drawer actually, with all the stuff they had got from Tek. "Here you go Mai. You should get dressed. Shouldn't be wearing a blanket like that." He didn't say thanks much, or out loud, this was more of his way of saying it.

"You hungry?"

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2008, 11:29:38 pm »
Looking down, she pulled her knees close to her chest and attempted to hide half of her face behind them, the long blond rope of a brain curling on the ground by her hip. Her winced and hid her face when he asked her why she was clothed in a blanket, the fabric from her other clothing lay somewhere by the door, Mai simply looked away and hid her face while he spoked and looked around. She didn't expect all this shame and fear to well up into her throat once he was awake.

Gone was the relief at being semi-alone with a half-corpse, and up was the feeling of being small and helpless. She curled closer to her chest and moved away from him when he started speaking and moving towards her. Mai closed her eyes for a moment and shuffled away and chewed on the inside of her mouth. Using every ounce of courage and brovado that she had in her small little body she stood up and picked out a pair of the bulkiest clothes in there, a long sleeved semi-turtle neck sweater along with long pants. Mai moved the blanket up and covered herself with it, hanging it on her head while she changed.

Succeeding in that, she tossed the blanket to the side, holding herself oddly, trying to keep as far away from him as possible without actually moving away.

"I.. I'm not hungry.." Mai swallowed, still too out of it mentally to want to think of eating. "I'm... Thank you though." She looked away for a moment and rubbed at her arm, feeling itchy and drained, not wanting to go to sleep but wanting to at the same time

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2008, 03:01:51 pm »
She would be angry for a little while, and he was going to let her be that way. He didn't care. Though yes, she had just saved his life after all but...that was unimportant at this time. Well. Maybe not...unimportant of course but still, he didn't feel like thinking about it because it was just...disturbing. She had saved him. She must have at least used some strength to it, she must have fought off Tek and killed him, which really it was no small feat.

"Back at you." Skar murmured to her as she thanked him. He couldn't really...say it out loud. It was just...wrong. If he had been smart, and just let Tek have a romp with her, he wouldn't have been in this mess. However, she had done something to him, changed his mind, convinced him otherwise...and he hated it. This was not who he was. Then again, she was technically his slave in a way, she was his trainee, protegee...all that sort of thing. She had surely done him proud by offing Tek, and for that matter...she hadn't killed him even.

She looked beat, tired, she needed sleep. Now, how exactly would you tell someone like Mai to go to sleep after all this. He summoned the second chair for her, but designed it a bit differently. It was a bit larger, and it tilted back more, and the head rest was a bit bigger. More like a large recliner. "You should get some rest Mai." He tried to sound nice, but it was more of a command. He needed time to think. He already cut off the docking station to Tek's ship. It wouldn't have anything he needed on it, and he surely couldn't have Mai escaping on it.

Granted she couldn't pilot it but...she could no doubt survive on it and wait for someone to come rescue her. That was not something he wanted. Not after all he had done to her, and in such a short time. Heh heh.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2008, 06:36:36 pm »
((short, and I can't spell 8D))

Escaping hadn't even crossed Mais mind. Somewhat of a spoiled little princess before, she barely knew how to cook let alone keep herself alive in an unknown enviorment. And a ship that's half technology half not was a very unknown enviorment. Chewing on her lip, her eyes half closed and everything buzzed. She could barely hear him but smiled tiredly and looked wearily at the seat.

Sit in that? But it's so close where she...

Swallowing and looking down as she shuffled towards the seat, her long braid over her shoulder and being fiddled with in her hands. Clearing her throat she looked at Skar, her big brown eyes screaming sleep and being tired. Would he do anything? Mai closed her eyes for a moment and decided she didn't care. At the very worst he could rape her, and at the moment, she was too numb to even care if that happened.

Once she had sat down, she gave a soft sigh and curled up, facing away from her captor, her knees tucked close to her chest in a protective motion and her chin down on her knees. Before she could stop them, she could feel hot tears running down her face, no sobbing. Just silent tears and ragged breath.

"Are you ever going to take me home?" She whispered quietly, her voice thick and wet sounding from her tears. As tired as she was, she wanted to know this answer before she let her system shut down for as much sleep as it could get. Looking down at her hands, the left one bandaged up and missing its pinky. All in no time at all. How could she feel safe and unprotected and weak and strong all around the same person?

What kind of person was Mai? She hadn't even given the people she killed today a second thought, not a moment of mourning. After that thought of course, there was no stopping the tears and they did come out in great big sobs of breath. Her hands clamped over her face to quiet her sobbing, but not even those worked. Screw him and his thoughts of her, it felt good to cry after a few days like this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal