Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Juniper's wants and limits  (Read 366 times)

Juniper

Juniper's wants and limits
« on: September 21, 2015, 08:05:42 pm »
PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Silly adventures with undercurrents of darkness, but ultimately warm and affirming stories. Rebellion, pirates, and people just trying to get by are also all things that I adore. I love playing with troubles of the heart. Doomed romance, love triangles dodecahedrons, and unrequited love are all fantastic.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I'm a dirty hippie, so military themes don't do much for me. Anything with a ton of violence or gore is a turn off, as well as darkness for darkness's sake.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Once or twice a week.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
As long as it takes.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Yes! My Skype handle is june.jazz, my email is in my profile, and I'm available at most times of the day, EST.

Are you open to post volleying?
Yes. Get ahold of me by email or Skype and we can make this happen.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Grab me, pick me up, punch me. So long as the cause has been established in a previous post, I'm good. I can roll with prettymuch anything.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I'm up for anything, really. It's best if it happens organically, but I'm open to setting things up.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
I'm totally fine with this.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I'd rather not.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
Cinematic violence, like in Cowboy Bebop or Star Wars? Sure. Pushing toward a Tarantino flick would be pushing it, unless there's some trust built up between us.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
I'm really sensitive to this sort of stuff. I would have to trust you a lot before I would feel comfortableeven implying these things in a thread.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
This would not be okay at all.

What about healing?
Nope.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 08:20:43 pm by Juniper »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal