Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dreaming of a New Age [Daglobster]  (Read 5229 times)

Offline Jounin

Re: Dreaming of a New Age [Daglobster]
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2015, 08:07:46 am »
Cygnus gives her a slight smile. "Well I have the rest of the day off, how about I set you up in the training simulator and you can get the feel of piloting one."

This went against his mindset but he couldn't help but be infatuated with her, even if he's risking his life.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2015, 07:42:06 pm »
"Oh my gods, really?" Asai said, emotive eyes going wide. She'd forgotten that she was a fugitive on the run, and not actually this guy's friend, but he was just so cute, she didn't want to disappoint him or anything.

She put her hand back on his wrist, and nodded.

"That'd be so cool! I don't have my papers or anything on me, though. It's my day off too," she said, but then got a sly look on her face.

"Or are we taking the back door?"

Offline Jounin

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2015, 06:45:51 pm »
Cygnus looked a little flustered at that last comment. "W-well that's a nice way of saying sneaking in, but no I can bring anyone into the simulation room, it is my domain...it's the hanger were you can't enter.

A stern look crosses his face. "If you do enter the hanger without my orders do know I will have to report you." The seriousness melted away into a smile. "Shall we go?"

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2015, 07:08:11 pm »
"Oh, the hangar."

She finished her noodles and suddenly, she threw up a salute and grinned.

"Don't you worry, Sir. I won't stray!"

Offline Jounin

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2015, 10:07:57 am »
"Very good!" He stood up and went to the teleportation pad. Still having some paranoia he motions her to go before him. "Lady's first."

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2015, 10:24:51 am »
Giving him a playful smile, Asai stepped past him and onto the teleportation pad.

Offline Jounin

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2015, 03:54:21 pm »
Cygnus followed her to the teleportation pad and leads her out of the lobby. Since he lives fairly close to the base, he takes her by the hand and begins walking towards the base which would take about ten minutes to arrive.

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2015, 04:25:53 pm »
She waited a bit outside the teleportation pad, and when he appeared and took her hand, she blushed a bit and followed along.

Offline Jounin

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2015, 02:57:36 pm »
Smiling at her he continues. About five minutes into the walk Cygnus caught sight a pickpocket trying to make some quick money. "Did you see that Hailette? Do you mind side tracking a bit to bring this criminal to justice?"

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2015, 03:19:13 pm »
Asai looked over to the pickpocket, her advanced visual sensors picking it up in much greater detail Cygnus could ever hope to perceive.

"Okay," she said, looking a bit intense.

"It's gonna be mostly you, though. I might seriously hurt the guy."

Offline Jounin

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2015, 03:19:42 am »
"Fair enough, restraint is good." Cygnus crept over to the pickpockets and yelled for him to freeze. The pickpocket started run and Cygnus began to pursue. "Blast! I forgot to pick up my pistol at the apartment!" Cygnus muttered. He then looked towards Asai "Hailette I may need your talents for this!"

Offline Daglobster

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2015, 06:10:37 pm »
Asai hedged where she was, analysing the situation. She sprinted towards them, but she was only tangible for a few moments. She faded out with a flash, and reappeared several paces in front of the pickpocket. She held her hand out, and it flared up with blue fire.

"Stop!"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal