Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 16756 times)

Stardancer

Stuck In Limbo [Silmeria] [M]
« on: February 26, 2015, 07:37:22 am »
“Hellooooo?!” Tessa called out to the grayness around her. “Can anyone hear me?” No response. Panicking, she called out several more times, stubbornly trying to get some kind of reply in return. “Anyone!!” Still nothing. Letting out a shaky breath, Tessa looked around her.

This place was downright strange. Tessa didn't know where she was or even more importantly when she was. Time didn't seem to matter here in this place of nothing. This place that seemed to exist nowhere and everywhere at once. How did she know this? Tessa wasn't exactly sure, but she did know one thing. She needed to get out, to escape somehow. There was a sense of utter urgency underlying that thought as though she had little time left or that much 'time' to even start with. What would happen when 'time' ran out, she didn't know and further didn't want to know the answer to that.

Recalling how she got here in the first place, Tessa shuddered. She had been exploring the wastelands with a couple others when suddenly she was no longer there anymore, but here in this land of limbo. There had been some kind of energy or hole or something, perhaps a rift of some kind that had swallowed her up. True, there had been rumors circulating around Teinar that people sent out to forage and hunt for food had suddenly disappeared without a trace. Even more disturbing were the reasons behind these disappearances. That there used to lie an ancient fortress of some kind where dark magics were practiced there regularly, and that over the years as the place crumbled it left behind in its wake a dangerous magic or magical effects that tore through the very fabric of reality itself, sending those who got caught in its clutches off to an uncertain fate. The rift or whatever it was, seemed to just spread with each passing decade. With nothing to contain it, it was given free reign to grow at a steady pace.

Tessa didn't know where her companions were and this scared her. She was alone in this nowhere place, with only a gray barren area before her of both sky and land and no discernible ground on which she walked upon. Ghostly shapes flitted by her blinking in and out of existence, whether they were lost souls, forgotten memories or what was unknown to the girl. Tessa just wanted out of here but she had no clue as to how to go about doing that.

Rummaging through her denim bag, Tessa got out her flare gun and pointed it upwards, letting out a flare of bright light watching as it soared into the empty nothingness that was the sky. It flared brightly for several seconds lighting up the grayness with a sense of life that was not present elsewhere in this place before winking out of existence, with nothing more but the gray around and above her once more. Tessa didn't know if there was anyone around to even see it, but she had to try. She wouldn't go down without a fight or some kind of effort on her part. If she was to die here then she would put up as much resistance as humanly possible before death or endlessness, whichever came first, took her.

Putting her flare gun back in her bag, she gripped her short sword in her right hand tightly, as though it were the only thing keeping her sane and grounded in this unnatural landscape. Tessa needed a sense of security with her and the short sword provided a meager amount of that. And so she clung to it as though it were the difference between life and death, sanity and insanity. With nothing else to do, she walked onward into nothingness with nothingness surrounding her and no idea where she was going.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 05:45:40 am by Stardancer »

Spicious

Re: Stuck In Limbo [open]
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 08:12:38 pm »
It was almost finished.

After almost five thousand years, Arthuriel was almost returned. He had almost died those many years ago but had managed to save himself by casting a single thread into the void. Now he was almost returned, and he would be a plague among the world.

All would fall before him.

But he'd need a host, he realized. No worry, he'd find someone, even limbo had its denizens.

Stardancer

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 05:11:59 pm »
More endless gray. Despite being here only a short time, Tessa was quickly growing sick of it. "More barren wasteland crap...." she muttered, annoyed. "More barren nothingness to walk around in and I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE I'M GOING!" She suddenly shouted, her words being swallowed up by the emptiness around her.

"Go forage for food, Tessa. Go bring back something for supper, Tessa." she imitated her mother in her sassy way that Tessa was known for. "Yeah, well mom I'm sorry, but I can't bring back any plants or dried roots because somehow I took a wrong turn and ended up in LIMBO!" Screaming that last word into the thin gray nothing. And of course, there was no answer. There was no life. Except for her.

Tessa sighed angrily. And kept on walking. After all, what else was there to do? Bird watch or something? Soon though, the large shape of a building loomed up ahead in the distance. Tessa blinked. And stared. And blinked again. Yep, there was a building alright. As she got closer however, she saw this building looked like some kind of ancient temple, but the thing that really peaked her interest was the fact that it shimmered in and out of view continuously, as though only partially there. Tessa supposed she shouldn't be too surprised. It was limbo, remember?

One might question the wisdom of going near a strange ghostly temple in the middle of nowhere, but then again Tessa's choices were severely limited as it was so obviously wisdom didn't apply anymore. Reaching for the doorknob which glimmered in a strange light, Tessa hesitated before finally pushing the door open, stepping inside its dark, dank corridors.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 11:03:46 am »
Inside the temple it was dusty and the air was thick. Symbols were drawn everywhere and for some reason one room was filled with water but it did not flow out of it. At some places even parts were missing or rather said there was truely nothing there. Another room seemed to have the sky in the floor and a bit of grasslands where the ceiling was supposed to be. It even held animals.

''Who is there!'' A voice sounded. It was male for certain and footsteps echoed through the entire place continuesly paired with something made of wood. A man aproached Tessa slowly. He seemed well built but filthy and by the Gods he smelled. Above all. He was as good as naked. His eyes seemed most likely the weirdest of all. They were like white opal gens even luminating a little.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 06:09:28 am by SilmeriaElemred »
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 06:07:23 pm »
Coughing on all the dust around her, Tessa stepped in further letting the door behind her shut with a clang! Just after that loud display, the brown-haired girl heard a male's voice call out, demanding to know who was there. Finally! she thought, excitedly. There's someone here after all!

Her excitement quickly turned to shock when a man came out then. The first thing she noticed was the god-awful smell emanating from him. The second was the fact that he stood before her completely naked. As in, no clothes. Tessa just stared at first. Her eyes curiously looking down to his man bits, and by the friggin' fates, was the man well-endowed down there. Tessa had only ever seen one man naked before in her life, and that was when she and a fellow neighbor decided to get down and dirty somewhere in a secluded part of the underground city where she was from. And it was safe to say, that man had nothing going compared to the stinky dude before her now.

Once again, reminded of the stench, she then plugged her nose with her fingers, while gagging. "Geez dude, ever heard of a bath before?" she coughed and sputtered again, both because of the malodorous stench and the dust which got swirled up and around because of his entrance. The one other noticeable thing about the man was his eyes. They were of the most opaque white. Tessa couldn't tell if he even had any pupils at all or if the man was blind or what. Once again, her gaze traveled south and lingered there. Just staring.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 12:42:16 am »
''Heard of it.'' Kayden spoke. ''I can not remember the last time I had one. I do not even remember where it is in this place. Neither do my Seer powers work ever since I got myself into this place a while ago. As in how long I've been here. I do not even remember that.'' He took a few places closer and it seemed he was approaching Tessa but he then turned towards a piece of dusty otherworldly armor displayed on a stand. It was blue with golden and certainly designed for women.

''And you Jeanna. Have some explaining to do. Just opening the door and let strangers in. I know we do not get visitors often but at the least you could offer her something to drink or eat. Or are you to accustomed to me not doing so.'' he sighed before turning to Tessa. ''I'm sorry.. my maid was never good at her job.'' he said with a smile.

He moved his loose fatty hair behind his ear. ''Come. Just be carefull not to step on the twinkelers.'' he said. ''They do not like being stepped on.'' he added as a whisper. He turned around and started walking. His staff tapping on the ground as he did and at some point he moved weird as if avoiding something. He even apolagised to what basicly was nothing.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

Stardancer

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 04:37:17 pm »
Managing to force her gaze upwards again to his face, the brown-haired girl could only stare at him in confusion when he started spouting out nonsense. He was talking to a suit of armor, albeit very unique looking armor as though it were an actual person. He even referred to it as his maid Jeanna. Must have been stuck here a long time, she mused silently. This guy was acting completely nuts.

"Don't step on the twinklers." he had said, walking carefully to avoid said 'twinklers.' Yep, there was no doubt about it, the guy was certifiably insane. Tessa stood there for several seconds, not moving as she questioned whether or not to follow this crazy man. After all, who knew what he was capable of? But then again, the man was blind. Surely anything he would try would be rendered difficult because of his lack of vision?

However this was the first person that she had come across in this otherworldly place, crazy or not. Tessa wasn't sure about her chances of meeting anyone else here, and whose to say they wouldn't be just as loony, if not more so than the man before her? So it was with that final thought, she forced her feet to move forward, to follow the man with unruly chestnut brown hair. And if he did try something, she had least had her sword with her. Never mind the fact that Tessa wasn't all that great with wielding it, but it was something at least.

"Where are we going?" she asked, while looking around at the nearby rooms, some of them downright strange. One was filled completely with still water, while another had the floor and ceilings completely reversed. Hints of wildlife could even be seen, and Tessa shuddered at the eerie gaze of a bat-like creature watching her from its place in the 'ceiling.' Whether or not it was real and actually there didn't matter so much as the fact that it was watching her with beady, glowing red eyes. To her, it was real enough and so she scrambled to get as far away from it as she could.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 11:17:46 pm »
''The study. Of some sorts.'' Kayden replied and avoided another Twinkler. Whatever that was. But he did so in a silly way. Again he adressed a piece of armor which seemed to be the male version of the one he spoke to earlier. Having called it Michael and that he looked rather fit today.

The study had an empty fireplace although there was a stock of wood. From strange dark stone the place had changed to marble instead. Mainly off white but also various other colors. Smoothly cut and polished, with images of the ocean and its inbahitants.

There were a few books on the floor and many more in bookcases most carrying strange symbols. Even a large pile of ancient scr olls. A table. Crystals emitting light. One wall had been carved with lines like a prisonwall, like a prisoner counting his days. And it were plenty. Thousands for sure. There was an hourglass in which the sand ran slowly and hummed softly with magic. There was even a globe of Earth which in Tessa's days would be certainly outdated.

''If it is as much of a mess as I am, sorry in advance I do not really expect visitors here.'' he spoke and gestured Tessa to sit down on a comfortable pillowed chair at the table. ''Can I get you anything?''

Stardancer

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 02:03:31 pm »
Tessa's stomach roiled in turmoil as she followed the man to his study of sorts. Soon she was bending over, puking from the smell of him, the odor was quite foul and extended pretty far. Luckily, the mess was only liquids as the last time Tessa had eaten was some five hours ago. Not counting the hour she spent wandering the wastelands of Limbo. At least she assumed it was an hour. For all she knew it could have only been fifteen minutes, or perhaps days or even years had already passed. Tessa went with her initial assumption though, as that was the easiest to accept. She didn't want to think of it being years, the thought was too horrible to comprehend.

Regaining her composure, she stood back up and entered the room where the naked man had gone. The sight that met her eyes then was astonishing to say the least. This place certainly had what the outside terrain certainly lacked. She wondered where it all came from. The hourglass on the table caught her eye then, as it thrummed with a magical energy. Tessa was no mage though, so that was all she could fathom about it, the fact that it was magical and nothing else.

Recalling a wristwatch she had once owned, Tessa grimaced. It had been one of her favorite items she owned, that is before she lost it in the vast subterrain underneath her home city. And she had most definitely thrown quite the petty fit, much to the chagrin of her mother who had yelled at her to shut up already. Tessa had eventually calmed down though, but she was still pretty peeved about the whole incident. Stuff like her watch couldn't readily be replaced where she lived, and the government was much too busy with the overall concerns of the people to worry about some stubborn girl losing a watch. It was tough luck for her. Didn't mean she had to like it though.

The globe was also something else, an indicator of a time long ago on the same Earth as Tessa herself lived in. Not recognizing any of the familiar continents or landmarks she was used to. Of course, there wasn't much of the earth nowadays anyway, so it made sense that there had to have been more of it long before she was even born. A country called 'Serendipity' caught her eye then and she studied it with some interest before continuing to look around the room.

The man had asked her if she wanted anything and Tessa shook her head no, still queasy from his extreme body odor. She didn't want to hurl again as that would be made that much more unpleasant if she actually had something in her stomach to throw up. No thank you. Plugging her nose again with thumb and index finger, she looked at him again before continuing her examination of the room they were in. As soon as they found some kind of bathing chamber, Tessa was going to shove him in there, rude or not, she didn't care. She couldn't stand the smell for too much longer. It was like he hadn't bathed in years, which she was now realizing was entirely possible. Tessa just hoped she wouldn't end up like him, stinky, crazy and without any clothing to speak of. Trying to avoid her own set of 'twinklers'. No, she wouldn't have that at all, not if she could help it.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2015, 02:28:05 pm »
''Yea yea I will bathe. To bad it would be to awkward to ask for your help with it. I got used to it myself. I just need to remember where to turn right, left, and which door it is. Although to ease your pain... I could use the room with the water in it.'' He sighed as he attempted to find something.
''Damn this place, many of my magic has not been working properly since I ended up here... can't find anything and being blind surely is not helping.''

He managed to find what he looked for which seemed like a robe. It could use a bit if fixing. ''I was saving this for when I got out of here but having a guest changes the rules I suppose.''

He placed down a bottle if wibe and a clean glass. Help yourself. Do not, leave this room. Last time I did I was lost for a week.''

Stardancer

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2015, 03:24:20 pm »
It was only after he left, that Tessa unplugged her nose, finding it safe to breathe again without the natural 'perfume' of Stinky Body Odor Enhanced that came from the man. Eyeing the glass and the wine bottle, she poured herself a hefty amount and drunk it down, then poured herself another. And boy, was it ever good. The man had good taste at least. At least as far as wine went.

A slight buzz filled her head then but she brushed it off, and made to stand up from the table. Looking around at all the interesting objects on display here. Going over to the bookcase, she examined some of the scrolls but couldn't read a word of them. It was all gibberish to her. "Galorkha-toor." she muttered, reading one of the words from the scroll. Nothing happened though and she sighed, putting it away. It probably wasn't that smart to be reading magical incantations from an equally magical scroll. Who knew what could happen?

After her curiosity of the room had been sated, she went over to the door and peeked out. Yes, the man had told her not to leave, but why should she listen to that? She wanted to see what else was here. Exiting the room, Tessa took another look around her, the walls shining in a dark purplish light. Definitely not natural, she thought to herself.

Turning a corner, she looked back over her shoulder then at the door to the study. Only it wasn't there anymore. Crap. Crap, crap, crap, crap and more crap. she chanted silently. "Well, this is just great." she muttered. "Turns out the key to having a bad day is to somehow get swept up into a barren land of nothing, wander around aimlessly for hours, enter a creepy temple with a loony naked man, and then promptly get lost again. Yep, this day just can't possibly get any worse."

Tessa would later find out just how wrong that statement was.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2015, 11:01:39 pm »
Fortunatly for Tessa many things seemed to be contained in their rooms. A storm at see where the waves seemed to clash against an invisable wall she could go through or stick her hand in, but not the other way around. Each dooropening though had something in common; strange symbols carved into the framework. Many pointed stars, circles, triangles, combined with runes.

There seemed a tropical sea room as well where various colored corals and fish swam. Even a shark, which spotted Tessa and quickly attempted to swim towards her. Only to bang against the invisable wall. Being lost though had it's good sides as she passed a bedroom with marble floor and transparant blue curtains. The bed in there seemed made, soft and comfortable and was one of the very few rooms that had no carvings. That along with a large hot spring. But everything that directly or indirectly was outside or connected to it, felt strange. There was no wind. No sky. No sun, moon or stars. And those voids seemed forever.

It still did not remove the fact Tessa was most likely lost and things were about to get a lot worse as the sound of something crying filled the corridors. Indeed, the corridors. Something that was not bound to a room. It sounded female but also a little disemboddied.

Stardancer

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2015, 01:33:09 am »
Marveling at all the wondrous things she saw, Tessa admired the contained storm at sea, a ship in the distance as well. It crashed and moved with the violent waves, bright lightning striking even further away than that. It looked to be a pirate ship, if the black flags complete with skull and crossbones sewn in white on the fabric itself were any indication. It seemed to be fighting a losing battle though against the crashing waves, the dark gray of the storm mixing with the sea-green of the waters.

Moving on from there, she explored several other rooms including one with a hungry shark in it! Tessa jumped back in fright just as it bumped into some kind of invisible barrier. Unable to get to her, of which Tessa was immensely glad. She didn't fancy ending up in a shark's stomach. But then again, who would? Unless they were a masochist.

Quickly moving on from that one, she came upon the aforementioned marble-floored bedroom with comfortable bed and hot spring. It seemed like a quiet room, and held a certain energy of peacefulness the others didn't have. Which was strange. But then again, this whole place was strange. Tessa wanted to lie down on that comfortable looking bed, the sheets, coverlet and fluffy pillows beckoning her to collapse onto its coolness and warmth that only a bed could provide. And she was about to too, when she heard an eerie sound not unlike someone sobbing. But it was far from being a normal crying sound, as the voice sounded disembodied and filled with such great despair that no mortal mind could possibly bear and ever re-emerge sane from it. The girl thought it was a woman crying, but she couldn't be sure on that.

Regardless, the sound echoed not only around Tessa but also through her, making her shudder violently. And even worse, it was moving through the halls, coming closer and closer to where the brown-haired girl was. Not daring to move, Tessa held her breath to keep quiet, hoping whatever it was wouldn't find her. Soon, it was right outside the door! Tessa's fear was at an all-time high, and she felt if it didn't dissipate soon, she was going to hyperventilate from the sheer terror of it all.

The crying stopped then, and for several agonizing seconds, her breath coming out in shallow gasps of air, all was silent. Then the door started to creak open, eeeever so slowly, the sound of the wood protesting as it opened with a loud, unsettling squeaking of the hinges. And all Tessa could do was stand there in fear, too scared to even hide under the bed like a child would when danger was near. The door continued to screech open and she could have wet her pants then at the anxiety she was feeling. To say it was nerve-wracking would be the understatement of the century.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2015, 01:52:29 am »
''Oi you do not belong here.'' It was Kayden's voice and the same voice released a near deafening scream. At the least the door stopped opening.

''You were more pleasant when you just sang and remained in the waters... and was alive for that matter.'' Short flashes of light reached the room and at some point Kayden released a painfull grunt before the creature released another loud scream accompanied by the color of fire. The wooden staff Kayden was always with fell on the marble floor.

''I believe... I told you not to leave the room.'' It did not sound angry though, rather relieved and still kind. The door opened less hesitantly. Not having his staff though he sought support by leaning against the doorpost. He smelled insanely like citrus and he had a sapphire blue oriental robe. It still exposed his chest and the robe was originally designed to have pants so what hang between his legs was not fully covered up either but it was an improvement. The creature seemed to have taken a good hit at his arm with what seemed to be long nails or a claw and had made him bleed heavily. The leftovers of the creature were smoldering ashes on the floor behind him.

''Undead Siren. Nasty creature. You alright?'' he panted softly. ''I looked for you for hours..''

Stardancer

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2015, 03:51:23 am »
Tessa slowly got over her shock and fear when Kayden made his appearance then. She couldn't have been more relieved. Even more so when she saw the smoldering remains of the screaming creature. Tessa gulped in large amounts of air, a hand on her chest as she sat down on the bed, still trying to get her bearings back.

Looking back over to him, she shakily asked, "Undead siren? That's what that was?"

Still recovering from her fright, Tessa tried to calm her rapidly beating heart. It was still painfully pounding away in her chest, but was slowly starting to settle down to its normal rhythm. The fact that Kayden was bathed and partially dressed did not get her attention right away, so terrified she had been.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2015, 07:05:23 am »
Kayden sat beside her on the bed. ''She is... was. Not the most vile thing walking around these halls. A manticore is still walking about. I never got all the centaurs back and I surely missed a dragon or two. At least the latter are rather stuck. A few more undead creatures... that would sum it all up.'' Kayden replied. ''I'm glad you know how to calm yourself down though. I do not think you would've liked me touching your head and abdomen even after bathing. Everyone else here at the least either is trying to kill me or gives me the silent treatment.''

he most likely only refered to the creatures and the armor displays though

''But you found the single bedroom in this entire complex. How did you end up in this hellhole anyway.''

Stardancer

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2015, 11:32:42 pm »
For once, Tessa didn't know what to say. A dragon or two, he had said. Oh sure, let's go accidentally run into one of those now, she thought with a certain sass.

While Tessa had left her bag and sword in the study, real smart that, she doubted it would make much of a difference if she did happen to run into a dragon. Or more undead. Her sword skills weren't much, but she wasn't completely horrid at it, she didn't think. A dragon was a whole 'nother story though. And her sword probably wouldn't do much damage to a ghost either, now that she thought about it. Suddenly Tessa was feeling way less sure about her choice to go explore. At least in the Teinari Wastelands she had backup with her if something nasty did come sauntering their way.

Suddenly overcome with emotion, Tessa hugged her savior tightly then. Crazy or not, he at least had some fighting skills and could help her out if any trouble arose. It somewhat occurred to her the man was acting less crazy than before, as he seemed to have some sanity left in him. And Tessa was also glad for that. But then he had to go ahead and mention the armor stands again. At least, that's what she thought he was referring to.

At any rate, she began to pull back from him and that was when her hand accidentally brushed against his manhood. Tessa quickly pulled her hand back, face flushing bright red and looked hurriedly away while profusely apologizing. "Sorry! I didn't mean to--" and she cut her words off then, unable to finish them. Like really, what was she supposed to say? That she was sorry for fondling his man bits? Although technically, 'fondling' wasn't the correct term there, but no matter.

"Um, yeah, how I got here. Interesting story that." she said while still blushing, not showing any of her boldness from before. Apparently touching and looking where two different bananas. And oh geez, why did she have to use that word then? It was gonna be a loooong night for sure if this kept up, Tessa thought to herself.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2015, 11:48:16 pm »
A contained moan left his lips but since the touch was accidental he did not seek anything more behind it. ''Accidents happen.'' he said calmly. Although could not deny some extra blood started to flow to his loins. Not much but just enough to make it twitch really weakly.

He had not been touched there by someone else in ages so nobody could blame him right? And he was not the type for 'solo jobs'.

''Can not say I expected the hug though... Maybe there is some extra fabric I can use to cover things up a bit more but with most of my magic being useless... it is hard to conjure anything. Hence is why I am still stuck here. But.'' his voice took a more jolly tone. Even though the situation was all but that, being depressed about it did not help. ''Still waiting for your story.'' he winked.

Stardancer

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2015, 12:11:07 am »
Still blushing a little with her head turned away, Tessa did not see his member twitch, but she did hear his moan. Even though he tried to contain it, it was still audible.

"As for my story...um, well, let's just say I got sucked up into a magical hole in the Teinari Wastelands. I don't know what it was though. First I was there, then all of a sudden I'm in this gray nothingness. Wandering around, screaming my lungs out, yet there's nothing but more gray. Then, I find this temple glowing in some weird kinda light. I decided to go in and yeah, well you know the rest."

Still embarrassed over the previous incident, Tessa only slightly turned her face back toward his. "So, I don't know what I'm gonna do now. Going to Limbo wasn't on my list of things to do." She sighed at this, her face slowly returning to its normal shade of color. "I mean, what can I...WE do now? And I sure as hell don't plan on staying long. Not if I can help it."

The real question being, just how she was going to accomplish that. Ugh, what a mess.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2015, 12:21:45 am »
''I know a theoretical way to get out. But in Limbo there is not really a past present or future. I used to be a rather powerful Seer and I used that foresight to basicly give myself vision. I lost that power for the most part. Everything is blurry. And without it... I can not draw the nessesary markings. Maybe though... if you can draw... we can get out of this place. But know this... if it works you will most likely not see your loved ones for a very long time or even at all. It is better then what we currently have. But I can understand if you can not be without your loved ones.''

He placed his hand on the wound that was on his shoulder and he got on his feet tearing off a curtain from the bed. ''Mind bandaging me up before I bleed out? I do not feel like dying again.'' he said on a slight jestering tone.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal